Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Might have to fight my ******* room mates.. srs. pics

ive gotten into kind of a shiitty situation with my roommates. basically i didnt sign the lease so i cant kick them out or anything even though they are greasy kunts so it might come down to a fight, 2 vs 1.

Anyway its all started because every morning at 10am i will make a protein shake in the blender. its pretty fuucking loud because of the blender. Apparently these lazy *******s both sleep in to like 1pm every day, so they get pissed off because the blender wakes them up at 10 everyday.

They asked me to stop doing it in the morning, i told them fukk off they should be up at 10am anyway. lazy scumbag kunts.

so anyway things have escalated to the point now that they both want to fight me and im pretty sure next time i make the protein shake they will take me on 2 on 1.

basically what should i do here? here are my 2 roommates.

skinny fat, doesn't lift. 5'7 170 lbs. typical beer drinking ******* but he talks a mean game and thinks hes a hardass because his brother is in the army.

complete beta *******, his only friends are girls and the other roommate. he is 5'6 120 lbs soaking wet im not worried about this little ******* at all.

im worried these 2 little ******* snakes might catch me off guard in the kitchen and shiit might get real. what should i do in this situation? try and knock them both out?

EDIT: i cant use a shaker cup because i make a full blender of shake in the morning. like 1500 calories
    Last edited by FedererExpress; 11-04-2012 at 11:52 AM.

KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats funny because ive gotten into kind of a shiitty situation with my roommates. basically i didnt sign the lease so i cant kick them out or anything even though they are greasy kunts so it might come down to a fight, 2 vs 1.

Anyway its all started because every morning at 10am i will make a protein shake in the blender. its pretty fuucking loud because of the blender. Apparently these lazy *******s both sleep in to like 1pm every day, so they get pissed off because the blender wakes them up at 10 everyday.

They asked me to stop doing it in the morning, i told them fukk off they should be up at 10am anyway. lazy scumbag kunts.

so anyway things have escalated to the point now that they both want to fight me and im pretty sure next time i make the protein shake they will take me on 2 on 1.

basically what should i do here? here are my 2 roommates.

skinny fat, doesn't lift. 5'7 170 lbs. typical beer drinking ******* but he talks a mean game and thinks hes a hardass because his brother is in the army.

complete beta *******, his only friends are girls and the other roommate. he is 5'6 120 lbs soaking wet im not worried about this little ******* at all.

im worried these 2 little ******* snakes might catch me off guard in the kitchen and shiit might get real. what should i do in this situation? try and knock them both out?

1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bruce. Lee. Dat. Ass.
    “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” - Lao Tzu

PR's=

Bench - 260 lbs
    Dead - 315 lbs
    Squat - 350 lbs
    Bicep Curl - 120 lbs
    Shoulder Press - 185 lbs

*Manlet Race*

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you ever heard of a shaker cup?

Also, strong avi

Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rovime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    kill them..and never tell anyone!

CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You didnt sign the lease...so they can kick you out

MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why do you HAVE to make your protein shakes in the blender? There's other ways man... also lol @ fighting

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol strong AVI bro

Be ready, like a ninja.. wait for them.

When they come @ you throw your protein shake in their eyes
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WalkingDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bluffin with my muffin TurdMuffin's Avatar
    TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you need use the blender? you are being pretty inconsiderate.
    ***always pick last option crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Learn to cook healthy! Easy recipes in my thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144077261

fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want a Video, but srs just negotiate with them. get a blender bottle. don't solve everything with fighting
    https://www.youtube.com/user/2RBeast

Instagram @Kanulift

Back on here after years.

charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlesryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy a shaker cup bro. Or

Knock them out.

Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Username111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I dont think sh!t is dat serious, they wont try to stab you or shoot you, I think you can fck them up 2v1 but you never know.

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're the one that is being a douche, make your shake later in the day or get a shaker bottle, stop being a *******, they aren't be unreasonable.
    The journey to 4, 6, 7

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pick up #2 and proceed to beat #1 to death with him...

On a more srs note, you're in the right and they're both lazy fuking kunts who have no right to tell you not to be making noise at 10am, HOWEVER at the end of the day you have to live with them do you really want to live with the thought of them dipping their cocks in your milk and scrubbing the toilet out with your toothbrush everytime you leave the house?
    Current ShareBlue earnings: $103,587.99

Certified deb00nker & corrector of the record.

Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lulzzuwotm8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fangsoflight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, so if you fight them. where are u going to live. They will hate, and it would make living with them harder
    https://www.youtube.com/user/2RBeast

Instagram @Kanulift

Back on here after years.

Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000) Rocs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take my blender in my bedroom when its really early because I'm considerate.

You're an ass

FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

/thread

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP: "might have ******* roommates srs"

OP:
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My old roommate would make 2 protein shakes with fruit at 5AM every single morning including weekends.

The worst thing to be awoken by is a blender...

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    carry a picket knife with you op
    or something to defend yourself
    dont let these kids scare you man
    8 am is a good time to make shakes
    its not like 4 or 5 am when i make them lol (granola) so need the blender
    stay safe

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whatre you a nancy ******* that needs to blend his protein shakes vs a shaker cup?

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs: ******* wakes up all of his roommates everyday and complains on the misc. And just because they dont lift, ******* wants to fight them. lol ok

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a blender that is more quiet. Sounds like you're being the *******.

Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000) Sathane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use the skinny one as a baseball bat to beat the fat one.

Or buy a shaker cup you inconsiderate diqliqr.

Also, if you spend more than $20 on a blender they tend to be pretty quiet. More if a low buzzing sound than a chainsaw, unless you're blending ice or something.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***WetBreasts Is Gonna Make It Crew***

FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rocs View Post
    I take my blender in my bedroom when its really early because I'm considerate.

You're an ass
    10 am isnt really early. most people get up at 7 am. these kunts are lazy and im not going to put up with their bullshiit

Originally Posted by misoangry View Post
    My old roommate would make 2 protein shakes with fruit at 5AM every single morning including weekends.

The worst thing to be awoken by is a blender...
    5am is one thing but its 10 ****ing am.

ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beat the **** out of them and then find a new place to live

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make shake later in the day or make shake in night and fridge it

???

Profit
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have the cutting board out and while the blender is running, make sure you're chopping something and holding the knife firmly.

idk about you...but sht like this gets me excited.

To the ******* below me. Shut your god damn mouth, the big kids are talking.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!