Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Solo HRT 12 weeks of hell starts today

Started solo HRT today.

Shoulders/arms
    Used slightly lighter weights than normal.
    Had amazing burn and my muscles were swelling after the work out. I was worried that 2 bicep exercies wouldn't be enough but this really kicked my ass and I'm excited for the rest of the journey!!

Stats:
    23 years old
    5"11
    176lbs
    13% bf

Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Day 2: Legs.

Normally I hate doing legs but I was excited for todays workout.
    I got into the gym and crushed every set it was hard and it took everything I had, I could hardly walk after 2 exercises. When I finished the last lying leg curl my legs were jello.
    I pushed it hard and feel great cant wait for tomorrow morning!

Biceps/Shoulders are tight, hard and sore from yesterdays workout, it feels great.
    So far I am loving this workout!

Day 3 - off day
    Tuesday I went to the gym and did 15 minutes of cardio my legs were I sanely sore from session 2.
    It was amazing all day i was reminded of how hard I went in the gym and looking forward to the results.

Day 4 - chest/tris
    Today went hard on chest and tris... used my warm up sets to gauge my working set weight and had use lighter weight than I thought I was going to but I was failing after 8+6 and I had great pumps muscles are sore and tight I don't care what the weight is anymore I'm feeling it and going hard.

Everyday on this workout is great !

Doing my best to get a minimum of 7 hours sleep normally have trouble falling asleep and wake up early for work. The last 2 days Ive gotten about 7 trying for 8 tonight.

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mopar89Muscle View Post
    Day 3 - off day
    Tuesday I went to the gym and did 15 minutes of cardio my legs were I sanely sore from session 2.
    It was amazing all day i was reminded of how hard I went in the gym and looking forward to the results.

Day 4 - chest/tris
    Today went hard on chest and tris... used my warm up sets to gauge my working set weight and had use lighter weight than I thought I was going to but I was failing after 8+6 and I had great pumps muscles are sore and tight I don't care what the weight is anymore I'm feeling it and going hard.

Everyday on this workout is great !

Doing my best to get a minimum of 7 hours sleep normally have trouble falling asleep and wake up early for work. The last 2 days Ive gotten about 7 trying for 8 tonight.
    Keep it up bro! Sounds like your hitting it right.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've subscribed to this. Good luck!

I also have just started this program last night. I'm not sore yet today, though. Looking forward to the leg day.

So, I assume that one can make an HRT log in this section of the forum even though they are not in an hrt contest? If so, I might want to start one myself.

Originally Posted by missleRob View Post
    I've subscribed to this. Good luck!

I also have just started this program last night. I'm not sore yet today, though. Looking forward to the leg day.

So, I assume that one can make an HRT log in this section of the forum even though they are not in an hrt contest? If so, I might want to start one myself.
    The biceps and shoulders werent sore until the second day after and they are still tight. I'm using this week mainly to gauge the weight I'm going to use. But its been great as so far.

I hope you have good experience with this like i am

Day 4 - back/traps/calves

This was the longest workout of the 4 sessions. Had another great workout. Ended up using alot lighter weight than I thought I would but I did my 8+6 to failure and gave it all I had. I can still feel the tightness. Looking forward to being sore tomorrow.

My chest and tris were tight and sore all day from session 3 so far so good with the workouts.
    Nutrition is on point need to work on the sleep the most. Have bee trying to turn off all back lit screens and reading for an hour before bed and seems to help but still not getting a solid 7 hours gonna keep trying. Hope I can build a routine and my body will just accept it soon and sleep.

Day 4 - back/traps/calves

This was the longest workout of the 4 sessions. Had another great workout. Ended up using alot lighter weight than I thought I would but I did my 8+6 to failure and gave it all I had. I can still feel the tightness. Looking forward to being sore tomorrow.

My chest and tris were tight and sore all day from session 3 so far so good with the workouts.
    Nutrition is on point need to work on the sleep the most. Have bee trying to turn off all back lit screens and reading for an hour before bed and seems to help but still not getting a solid 7 hours gonna keep trying. Hope I can build a routine and my body will just accept it soon and sleep.
    That was supposed to be day 5 (session 4)

Day 6 & 7 off days

So Fridays and Saturdays are my back to back off days. This weekend I took Saturday off work so I can try to get my body some proper sleep and continue to work on building a sleeping routine. Friday was better than usual but only about 6.5 hours just couldn't sleep in any longer.

Did my 15 minutes of cardio both days and a little core workout most of my body is sore from the previous workouts. My shoulders/biceps are still tight but not sore... perfect timing Sunday is shoulders/bis/forearms.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought the same thing about the biceps.... and I TOO was incorrect. 2days later.... my biceps are still destroyed. So far this is awesome!

Started solo HRT today.

Shoulders/arms
    Used slightly lighter weights than normal.
    Had amazing burn and my muscles were swelling after the work out. I was worried that 2 bicep exercies wouldn't be enough but this really kicked my ass and I'm excited for the rest of the journey!!

Stats:
    23 years old
    5"11
    176lbs
    13% bf
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    I thought the same thing about the biceps.... and I TOO was incorrect. 2days later.... my biceps are still destroyed. So far this is awesome!
    Yeah it will sneak up on you lol.

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

Day 8 (session 1) Shoulders/biceps/forearms

Today is the day it really started. I used last week to gauge where my weights would start and so now I'm going to consider this the first week.

Jumping right into I was excited to get started.
    Started off with my shoulders and I cranked out some awesome sets!
    Got some great pumps early on and felt great through the entire shoulder workout. On the barbell front raises my shoulders looked absolutely badass lol.

Getting into biceps I did 2 warmups and got into the work sets it was a battle controling the last 6 negatives to make sure I was hitting the 5 count and my biceps were exhausted after finishing both regular and reverse curls.

For forearms I upped the weight a bit from last week as I found out my forearms were not quite as strong as I initially thought I used too heavy the first week then dropped the weight too low to over compensate. This week was the perfect weight.

After finishing the forearm curls my biceps and forearms were so beast had amazing pumps throighout the entire workout.

Today they feel good feel right like I worked them not insanely sore but I'm expecting the same thing I had last week ( sore as hell tomorrow).

Hitting them gym and doing legs After work. Can't wait. I'll be crawling out of the gym later.

Day 9 session 2
    Monday was legs. Got to the gym feeling great (finished work early)
    Crushed every set. I upped the weight on most of the exercises slightly and it felt amazing. I could hardly walk after each exercise by the time I got to leg curls.
    My legs have been sore since then (today being wednesday.

Day 10 Tuesday was an off day.
    Hit the gym and did 15 minutes of cardio and got myself in bed at a decent time.

Over the weekend I really focused on getting my sleeping habits together. And I slept a good 7-8 hours Friday/Saturday/Sunday and even into the week this far I've been able to keep up with my new sleeping routine.

A key to making it work for has been shutting everything off an hour before trying to fall asleep. I'll get everything ready grab a book or magazine and read for 30-45 minutes lay down and I'm usually out pretty quick.

So far so good I'm loving the routine I love being sore after a good workout and I can't wait to get after some chest and triceps time later today!

I'll be checking in bro. Keep it up!

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I smell dedication and a hint of consistency in this place. Keep it up!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How goes it...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    with a dash of epicness!

SUB'D!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    with a dash of epicness!

SUB'D!
    Maybe a little HELLFIRE! Keep kicking it!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good here!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I subscribed to your thread, and I'm looking forward to following your progress. It seems you're definitely making some already! Excellent work!

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    I subscribed to your thread, and I'm looking forward to following your progress. It seems you're definitely making some already! Excellent work!
    Really interested in following this thread. I can't wait to see the kinds of gains you make. I have been thinking about incorporating this workout into my next bulk.

Day 11 (Wednesday) session 3
    Chest/triceps

Today I hit chest and triceps. Last week when I was testing my weights I ended up having to do a couple drop sets as I could complete the 8 reps but was really having a hard time making sure I hit the 6 negatives. So this week I did the same weight dropped it by 5 on a couple of lofts and it was great was able to hit failure at the end of each 6 negative set I found a good weightto work with. Hit my triceps hard iI was able to go up 10lbs on the seated extensions from my test weight which was nice.

After the triceps workout I wasnt feeling my chest as much (had a wicked pump after completing the 3 exercises) so I was a little worried about not having hit it hard enough.

2 days later I am no longer worried about how hard I hit it. Its crazy tore up and feels great. My triceps are sore and my legs and biceps are still tight. So far so good.

Day 12 session 4 (thursday)

I was really looking forward to getting to the gym today and tearing up my back.

I didnt up the weight from my test week, used the same weight across all exercises except for rear flyies i upped that a bit found i could do a bit heavier after the test week.

Had a great workout and hitbmy calves real hard. When i got up off the seated calf machine i almost fell over taking my firat step my calves were smashed!

Had a great workout and sad that i have 2 off days now. Will get into the gym and do my 15 minutes the next 2 days. Week 1 almoat down and feelig good.

Also just wanted to say I appreciate everyone who is following my journey and its motivating to know people are so supportove .

An update on my sleep, this week has ben consistently 7 hours of sleep last night was the worst night of the week only 6.5 hours but its been getting better. Next week going to push for 8 hours.

Thanks for all motivation guys I'm looking forward to pushing through this journey and feeling the pain every week.

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Appreciate the comment rage really cool knowing your on here helping motivate everyone who's putting in work.

Also I was reading an article in flex magazine about low carb bulking where you ignore carbs all day until your workout then load up 100g -200g before/after workout and with dinner. What's your take on that? The thought was to make your body more insulin sensitive so when you spike it with carbs before and after your body over compensates and over fills muscles with glycogen and during the low carb portion of the day your body burns more fat...

Day 13 Friday - off day
    Went to the and did a short core workout followed by 15 minutes of cardio.

A quick update on back/rear delts and calves from yesterday...
    Damn my traps and back are sore as hell haha. Feels great.
    Calves also sore but I really killed it on traps this week.

Day 14 Saturday - another off day
    At work right now going to hit the gym right after get in some cardio and a short core workout. My backs really tight so I'm going to foam roll and sauna afterwords as well help relax the muscles. Looking forward to starting week 2 on Sunday!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rest up and be ready for the next workout!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're going to need that rest for this week. Hit it hard brother, leave it all in the gym!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Hey just want to say again its really awesome and motivational to see you guys following my thread and leaving helpful/constructive critism very much appreciate it.

Moving on to Day 15 session 1 Shoulders/Arms/forearms

Officially week 2 begins today.
    Started my shoulders with front shoulder press and during my warm ups was feeling good so I decided I would up the weight by 10lbs for my working sets.

Cranked up the weight and crushed the 8 reps and 6 negatives was hard and it was battle to get that last negative back up. Finished up front press and felt really good.

Completed side raises at the same weight as last week but was still a fight to get em out so I happy with that weight for this week.
    Hit the front raises afterwards tried upping the weight 10lbs and pushed out all 8 reps and 6 negatives. Shoulders felt good and I was so into my workout I forgot to stretch the shoulders. Half way through bicep warm ups I thought "oh ****" and ran over did my stretches (still took my time stretching good) and got back into my biceps.

Hit my biceps hard did my warm ups got into my working sets and hit em hard. Didn't up the weight (tried but wasn't able to control the negatives enough) didn't count the "try" set as a working set moved back to my previous weight and crushed 2 proper sets felt good. will try upping the weight a bit next week.

Moving onto forearms i hit the reverse curls hard with the same weight as last week i find these alot harder than regular curls and until this workout have never trained forearms. Upped the weight for my regular curls and crushed it forearms were so pumped.

Felt good in the gym today. After hitting my shoulders and forearms ao hard im a little disappointed in my biceps as i dont feel it as much as my shouldrrs and forearms. Hopeing that it will be like my chest after worling triceps and ill feel it tomorrow. If not I'll just have to go h.a.m next week and push it harder. No excuses for not pushing myself if I want it bad enough I have to put in the work!

Tuesday day 16 session 2

Legs day!! Used to hate working legs. But I love doing them with this routine. I'm gonna keep this one short. I upped the weight on all my lifts except for leg extensions and leg curls. Felt great after the workout. After leg extensions and curls even though I didn't up the weight I stumbling as I stepped off the machine my legs were toast!

Wednesday day 17 off day
    Hit the gym did my 15 minutes of cardio and got some rest. Was very much needed my legs were still very sore.

Today I'll be getting it in on some chest and triceps after work. My legs are still very sore.

My sleep has improved exponentially. I've been consistently sleeping 7 hours a night and it feels really good. Last night was actually the first night I got a solid 5.5 hours without waking up to use the washroom. I knew sleep was important and I knew it was the biggest thing I needed to improve to make sure I see gains. But it has had such a positive effect on everything.

I'm feeling really good going forward now!

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job! Keep it up :-)
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

Tuesday day 16 session 2

Legs day!! Used to hate working legs. But I love doing them with this routine. I'm gonna keep this one short. I upped the weight on all my lifts except for leg extensions and leg curls. Felt great after the workout. After leg extensions and curls even though I didn't up the weight I stumbling as I stepped off the machine my legs were toast!

Wednesday day 17 off day
    Hit the gym did my 15 minutes of cardio and got some rest. Was very much needed my legs were still very sore.

Today I'll be getting it in on some chest and triceps after work. My legs are still very sore.

My sleep has improved exponentially. I've been consistently sleeping 7 hours a night and it feels really good. Last night was actually the first night I got a solid 5.5 hours without waking up to use the washroom. I knew sleep was important and I knew it was the biggest thing I needed to improve to make sure I see gains. But it has had such a positive effect on everything.

I'm feeling really good going forward now!
    You are getting it brother! Remember man its not about the weight right now, just get the timing down. THe weight will come man!