Closed Thread
    IcE_mAn2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

did bruce lee have the best body ever?

what do u peopole think was his body a legend or myth?

Ice man 2004

Marshalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No his body was real.

Yeah he had a great physique though, even though he was like 130 lbs at 5'8".
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 182 lbs
    Bodyfat: 9%
    Max Bench: 200 lbs (weak)
    Max Squat: 280 lbs (weak)
    Vertical Jump: 34 inches

baldmansonetti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a matter of oppinion, I prefer the bruce build compared to the arnie build, mainly because my body type is like bruces.

But his abs are the best,
    Motivation is sometimes a greater asset than power

Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    his physique was perfert for the sport he was in....nuff said

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pound for pound he was the quickest fighter I've ever seen.
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

Lakingiar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pound for pound lol he WAS the quickest fighter
    I would rather bench 150 20 times then 300 3 times.

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    best physqiue? no.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Ihateeveryone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell no. Hate his physique. Too damn skinny.

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Ihateeveryone
    Hell no. Hate his physique. Too damn skinny.
    He was ripped but at the same time frail looking. He had about as much mass as one of those old mangled brown banana peels. I'd never wanna look like that. I'd start eating 10 3lbs steaks a day If I woke up looking like that.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the most ripped physiques maintained over a long period of time, yeah. One of the strongest "pound for pound" athletes, perhaps. One of the fastest, yeah.

He wasn't the strongest, fastest, or most built though.

well personally i fink he was a legend, i wud luv to hav his physique, i prefer this and as of next week im embarking on a journey to reach this goal if anyone has ne handy tips all appreciated thanks.

ice man 2004

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im confused as to why myth is an option. I mean you cant really fake a body when u run around shirtless all the time
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    great, the 'bruce lee' threads have started again. and i agree with the post above, how can you fake your body?
    also, there is no such thing as the 'perfect body', just different prespectives on what people want to accomplish physically. some may say he had the best physique, some may not (like me).

however, he is a legend and hopefully will rest in peace (before the bruce naysayers come and attck him, and a flame war begins).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Registered User 7000rpmisheaven's Avatar
    7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Uber-neggR
    there is no such thing as the 'perfect body', just different prespectives on what people want to accomplish physically.

Then this thread is pretty pointless isn't it?

GAZZA IS GOD! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to watch him but he would have been raped by any UFC fighter and his strength was only relative.

im sorry i only regisyetrd 2day and im causing problems, i think i phrased it wrong all i meant was did he have the best body ever? yes=legend no=myth im not saying myth as in fake.

ice man 2004

ps i'v now read the old bruce lee posts and wud like 2 clarify a few things

first style some of you lot say why did he create a style if he was not into styles well he didnt want to, he had to call his method of fighting something hence jeet kune do. it is not a style and i am totally against learning jeet kune do because it is a style. basically his method was to use any style at first, to get u started, but then lose that style and develop yourself to express your self honestly, this method of learning to fight is called jeet kune do.

secondly his book the art of expressing the human body. i do own this book and have read it, however bruce lee never liked to stick to one thing, like style he wanted to develop stuff so although this book would be good, if bruce lived he would probarly want people to use modern equipment and new methods which maybe more efficient.

thats my opinion.
    Last edited by IcE_mAn2004; 07-23-2003 at 08:25 AM.

Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by 7000rpmisheaven
    Then this thread is pretty pointless isn't it?
    yes,....yes it is.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Originally posted by IcE_mAn2004
    im sorry i only regisyetrd 2day and im causing problems, i think i phrased it wrong all i meant was did he have the best body ever? yes=legend no=myth im not saying myth as in fake.

ice man 2004
    no, it's just that is impossible for one to have the 'perfect physique' and asking this question may lead to conflict from a clash of different opinions.

look at what gazza said, another may come and say bruce can/would have destroyed any ufc fighter then before you know it, it escalades into an argument.

we shouldn't have to 'suger-coat' our opinions, but unfortunately that's just the way it is.

fABulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont eat -particularly protein. train for muscular endurance and make sure u overtrain and hey presto : ur very own bruce lee physique
    Have a nice day

Location: Runnin' a steel rod right through the middle of everybody's crap...
    AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by IcE_mAn2004

ice man 2004

ps i'v now read the old bruce lee posts and wud like 2 clarify a few things

first style some of you lot say why did he create a style if he was not into styles well he didnt want to, he had to call his method of fighting something hence jeet kune do. it is not a style and i am totally against learning jeet kune do because it is a style. basically his method was to use any style at first, to get u started, but then lose that style and develop yourself to express your self honestly, this method of learning to fight is called jeet kune do.

secondly his book the art of expressing the human body. i do own this book and have read it, however bruce lee never liked to stick to one thing, like style he wanted to develop stuff so although this book would be good, if bruce lived he would probarly want people to use modern equipment and new methods which maybe more efficient.

thats my opinion.

If you are trying to say that he CREATED jeet kune do, you are sorely mistaken.

Also, bruce lee = pointless to bodybuilding
    Quote of the year (2003):

"Why don't you online ghetto superstars lick 50 cent's balls in the misc section where it belongs? There have been at least 20 threads on him already in just about every section. This is a bodybuilding board so keep your bull**** in its proper place.

Let me translate that so you people will understand:

Oh snap, you be talkin all the shiznit bout 50 cent all up in the bodybuilding house *****s, ya'll best back up into the misc section befo I pull my gat on yo bitch asses. I be tearing 50 cent up any day yo, i'll bite that *****'s arm off wit my platinum teef bling bling." - Tom Swanson

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and the bruce-bashing begins.....

Originally posted by beast69
    just as i said. know watch it turn into a 10 page thread of hate.

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im skinny like bruce lee and its easy to look 'ripped' im working hard to put a lot of mass on, its not easy as i have a very high metabolism and even if i eat a lot it wont gain alot... its more of a progressionall gain, slowly but surely im getting bigger and bigger..

i honestly do not like how he looks like... too damn skinny

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by AzBadass

If Bruce Lee didn't, then who did? I nver heard about Jet Kune Do until after Bruce Lee started teaching it.

fABulous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by beast69
    saying that his physique isnt the greatest ever in human history is hardly 'bruce bashing' grow up child
    Have a nice day

CQ_Demolishers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome guy,
    IMHO a true legend which stands right next to Ahnold.

not to bash him at all but sources have informed us that he used AS.
    Better to be thought of as a fool then to speak up and remove all doubt.

As you are now, I once was.
    As I am now, you'll never be

Proud partner of MODESTMUSCLE'S Secret Society of Elite People's.

Originally posted by AzBadass

"If people say Jeet Kune Do is different from "this" or "that," then let the name of Jeet Kune Do be wiped out, for that is what it is, just a name. Please don't fuss over it"

Nothing more 2 say.

Iceman 2004

BB.com Platinum Veteran Gettin_big's Avatar
    Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by CQ_Demolishers

not to bash him at all but sources have informed us that he used AS.
    You must be kidding...
    AS...LOL !!!

his physique is easily attainable. nothing special.

Location: Runnin' a steel rod right through the middle of everybody's crap...
    AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by VENGEANCE_X
    If Bruce Lee didn't, then who did? I nver heard about Jet Kune Do until after Bruce Lee started teaching it.
    Jeet Kune Do was an ancient and underground Chinese martial art until Bruce made it mainstream. Also, the way he presents it for hollywood is a far cry from what it originally was.

For example: His form was extremely exagerated for the movies. The whole thing where he flexes his body and his arms shake, along with the high pitch wailing... was done for effect. In a real life situation, showboating would get you crushed.
    Last edited by AzBadass; 07-23-2003 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote of the year (2003):

"Why don't you online ghetto superstars lick 50 cent's balls in the misc section where it belongs? There have been at least 20 threads on him already in just about every section. This is a bodybuilding board so keep your bull**** in its proper place.

Let me translate that so you people will understand:

Oh snap, you be talkin all the shiznit bout 50 cent all up in the bodybuilding house *****s, ya'll best back up into the misc section befo I pull my gat on yo bitch asses. I be tearing 50 cent up any day yo, i'll bite that *****'s arm off wit my platinum teef bling bling." - Tom Swanson

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Ah, the age old Bruce Lee dilemma.

I swear, even completely fresh, new members who have never even seen or participated in a old "Bruce Lee thread" still seem to make one some time or another, they always seem to show up.

Then guess what? We get to hear EVERYONES damn opinion on his physique, fighting ability, strength, quickness about 5,000 times in each and every thread, even ones that are only about martial arts in general. Yippee.
    Last edited by Mingo; 07-23-2003 at 12:42 PM.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj