Closed Thread
    meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) meatbrah is a complete loser! (-2000)

Is it true that white girls do not prefer blacks?

I was reading a thread on Ravishing Rick being rated on OkCupid and one poster said this....

shouldnt be surprising, most women don't like black guys
    multiple sociological studies show this

this is coming from an black guy
    I'm curious to know if there is any truth to it. I know he simply said most women, but I am more curious to know about white girls.

Please share your thoughts, experiences, etc.

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As someone who's dated not only white girls, but hispanics, asians, and other black chicks, as long as you're good looking and not that "in your own kind of way" type siht, but actually good looking, dress well (in a sense that you aren't classified as a certain stereotype, but well enough that your choice of clothing is accepted by everyone), and you have some kind of game, most women can be swayed. It's only the white girls that are legit racists (no problems yelling the n-word in public) due to growing up in pure racist environments.

Any black guy that says most women don't like black guys is most likely ugly, trashy, or both and just doesn't know it.

leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nah my white bitch
    edit: you cheeky kunt in that thread the dude said asians negged
    Why say the sky is the limit, when there are already footprints on the moon?

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dem white b!tches keeping the brotha down.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not the above average ones at least.

I've never seen a black dude with higher then a 7/10

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well not all white girls, but generally speaking, the races stick to one another.

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by soildxzeno View Post
    Not the above average ones at least.

I've never seen a black dude with higher then a 7/10
    Because you probably live in a state like Kansas.

edit:

Looking like Avon Barksdale from The Wire probably isn't doing you any favors either.

Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomalism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by leanmachine22 View Post
    nah my white bitch
    I'm not usually one to hate on ppl, but you're asking for it. Ew. Just ew.

soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by leanmachine22 View Post
    nah my white bitch
    does she have dat ass? Pics or negged

Not srs

Srs

Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    let me just lighten up the color a bit in this thread...

inb4 dirty south crew

(no rasins)
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *12/21/12 survivor crew*

HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HelpfullBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aware aware aware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware awareaware aware

Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    Because you probably live in a state like Kansas.
    Michigan

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i comprehend these feels. them black biches really be keeping a white man down nomsayin, only slayed 2. creampied both, probably have an oreo out there somewhere.. yo my little baby deandre if you reading this, daddy loves you man!

Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    i comprehend these feels. them black biches really be keeping a white man down nomsayin, only slayed 2. creampied both, probably have an oreo out there somewhere.. yo my little baby deandre if you reading this, daddy loves you man!
    LMAO would rep if not on r/c

Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yo my little baby deandre if you reading this, daddy loves you man!
    lu yu 2 daddy, taught youd like to know im the start running back in my HS football team
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *12/21/12 survivor crew*

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    LMAO would rep if not on r/c
    son? is that you?

anonymous
    This is an aware thread, but I guaranteed jimmies will get rustled and sh*t will get real.

Originally Posted by Hnando View Post
    lu yu 2 daddy, taught youd like to know im the start running back in my HS football team
    fuark, handro? you mexican..got damn latina stage i went threw. creamed at least 6 about 9 months before you were born. run hard for daddy, im sorry you got your mothers brains i see, age: 21, occupation: hs rb. but hey sloots gonna sloot, if she was smart she would have made me wear a condom and you wouldnt be alive son. sorry about the hiv.

. run hard for daddy,
    will do popz, im just glad i got her height
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *12/21/12 survivor crew*