rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Inspirational workout DVD's - Any recommentdations

Hey guys,

I do all my workouts from home. I'm not a member of a gym. I enjoy watching DVD's that help motivate me (Layne Norton, Pumping Iron, Joe DeFranco, etc). Are their any body building dvd's that you would recommend that's along the lines of motivational type dvd's? I enjoy watching them, picking up tips and tricks, but seeing others push 110% gives me that little bit extra to continue to push harder in my workouts.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

ryan

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rvfraley View Post
    Hey guys,

I do all my workouts from home. I'm not a member of a gym. I enjoy watching DVD's that help motivate me (Layne Norton, Pumping Iron, Joe DeFranco, etc). Are their any body building dvd's that you would recommend that's along the lines of motivational type dvd's? I enjoy watching them, picking up tips and tricks, but seeing others push 110% gives me that little bit extra to continue to push harder in my workouts.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

ryan
    I just saw one called 'I want to look like that guy'....not really a hardcore training film but it was a good watch.

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Power unlimited. It's on YouTube in full length. Not really a blood boiler but its a great free film.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50) rvfraley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, looking for something along the lines of Joe DeFranco's "Strength" dvd.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use youtube all the time for my motivational vids.

These are some of my favourites, check out the rest of there channels.

This vid on squat day;

I almost always watch one of HnHs vids on deadlift day;

EPs channel when I was able to do pullups;

My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()