Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Something similar also happended to me.
    I was doing a set of curls and I did them to failure and dropped them right on the ground, nek minit I saw the mayor was half a metre to the side of me. lulzoids
    Originally Posted by 1ntensityrules View Post
    No this epicness can not be true

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1ntensityrules View Post
    lol lazy kunt learned ur lesson
    yes sir
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    thats a clean and jerk brah
    no jerk, just press.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Registered User GlutesBretheren's Avatar
    GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10) GlutesBretheren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first time putting 3 plates on the bar besides deads, took it all of on one side, and BOOM the bar goes crashing down from about neck high (squats), almost killed the dude next to me.

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I did my first 3 plate squat (Singles) and I experience the bar tipping over, when taking of the weight all from one side. **** my pants when it fell.

Another time was when i was doing a 3 plate squat (Singles) and I let one rip at the bottom of my squat, atg... loudest one I ever let one out...
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HoustonShrader has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by YokoDude View Post
    Worst for me was last week. Benching 125(already embarrassing) w/o a spot. Did my first two sets fine. On my 3rd set I did my first rep with some issues, but I thought I had 1 more in me. Right when I was putting the bar down towards my chest I knew it wasn't coming back up. I pushed and pushed but ended up laying it down on my chest and rolling it to my thighs. Sat up, looked around, nobody looking..like a boss. It's ok tho I was at school so all the ****s were amazed by my astounding bench press!!
    Similar story, like-heighted person. Tried for a 165 lb bench w/o spot and failed. Didn't do the roll of shame though. Friend started shouting "help!" as if I had like 400 lbs on my chest or something and the school coach came rushing in prepared to lift 300 lbs or something off a stupid student. I just lol'd when they helped me rack the weights.

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was squatting, forgot to put clips. made all kiiiiiinddz of noise in the gym that day lol. its a good thing it was only a warm up set with 1 plate on each side.

THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10) THEmentos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nkukk View Post
    Lol iPod/phone related story. Was doing db shoulder press with music on my lap. Music falls down and the headphones disconnect causing it to play out loud. Music was on shuffle. Rebecca Blacks friday song was on (shuttup don't ask why). Only one person noticed and started laughing. Everyone else had headphones in ;]. Haha
    Doesn't the music stop playing if the headphones disconnect.........
    Knibb High Football Rules!

lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalaumj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first shoulder day, dropped 5 pound dumbbell (already embarassing enough) on my nuts. This guy next to me was laughing for like 5 minutes. he had to go to locker room to calm down.
    Eat clean. Lift dirty.

Goals:

Start/Current/Goal

Short term:
    Bench: 110x5 / 225x1 / 245x1
    Squat: 110x8 /135x8 / 200x1
    DL: 110x5 / 275x1 / 315x1
    Weight: 130 / 140 / 145

Longterm:
    Bench: 275
    DL: 400
    Squat: 315
    Weight: 160 @ ~7% BF

pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pharmasee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jzma View Post
    First time I actually went to do gym, it was Monday so it was chest/triceps. First exercise barbell bench press. Went straight to it. Put on 20kg each side got ready. Lifted the bar up then down towards my chest but couldn't push it further. Then I just rolled it on my stomach to the floor to do deadlifts & that chest tricep day turned into a back & biceps
    haha brilliant if cereal

Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yesterday I was putting a dumbbell back on the rack (curlz4dagurlz) and I caught my finger between the rack and it. I didn't notice it at first. About 10-15 minutes later I noticed there was blood on the handle of the machine I was using and I realised my finger was bleeding, I had gotten blood (quite a lot of it) on 3 machines, the floor, and a load of dumbbells.

Everyone was staring at me.

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was lifting with like a 25 year old guy, ripped as hell. Squatted, when coming back up ripped a hugggge fart

DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was bench pressing more then i should and couldn't get it back up. A skinny asian guy (no racism) helped me.

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Was lifting with like a 25 year old guy, ripped as hell. Squatted, when coming back up ripped a hugggge fart
    Haha did that doing heavy leg press once after i squatted. Luckily no one heard

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by livetoplay396 View Post
    dam breh I havent even touched the 95's lol.
    If things go well I'll go hit them tommorow, expecting at least 5 reps. if not more.

inb4 weak
    Good luck brah

TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tried to do decline DB press by myself. I was trying to get my legs locked at the end of the bench and I ended up falling off the front with the dumbbells. Another time, I dropped an 80 pound dumbbell and made a hole in the wall. This was months ago, and random people still mention this incident to me. feelsbad
    Documentation of the full year of training prior to my first bodybuilding contest: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167779831

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171615023

"Training is the actual stimulus while nutrition is only permissive to muscle growth."-Eric Helms

Bodybuild like no one is watching.

Hunger is the best sauce.

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TGreggors View Post
    Tried to do decline DB press by myself. I was trying to get my legs locked at the end of the bench and I ended up falling off the front with the dumbbells. Another time, I dropped an 80 pound dumbbell and made a hole in the wall. This was months ago, and random people still mention this incident to me. feelsbad
    Hole in the wall how?

ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was benching and couldn't get the bar back up, so it fell on my chest, but the only guy around was a really old man with only 1 leg, so obviously i couldn't ask him for help.
    I had to push the bar down my body over my di** (HURT LIKE HELL) and somehow put the bar down on the bench when i managed to move my legs LOL
    Thankfully he was looking the other way and therefore i didn't feel total humiliation
    life memory/10
    Sports and bodybuilding all-time #1 fan!
    Proud supporter of the Baltimore Orioles, LA Dodgers and LA Lakers.
    Too much dumbbell press and ******* crew

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I lift at home by myself without a spotter, and only have one bench. So I go from squats to benching (don't ask) and obviously I have to take the weights off and adjust the height....

Well I forgot to take off the 33lb weight and I'm trying to pick it up and it falls on the treadmill.... SMH, I was off that day, but God damn...

Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lukebaumy94 View Post
    Was DB benching and my shaker cup was on the floor next to the bench. When I got done with my set, I dropped one of the DBs on my shaker cup. It was only filled with a little bit of water, but needless to say, then thing exploded into a million pieces and I was quite embarrassed. Still had a good workout that day, though.
    loled repped

Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I forgot that I already opened my shaker and started to shake it and whole room was brown.

ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForeverPulling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's so embarassing about roll of shame?

All the spotters at my gym suck so I roll of shame on purpose once or twice a week on my final set if I hit failure.

Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprite11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nkukk View Post
    Lol iPod/phone related story. Was doing db shoulder press with music on my lap. Music falls down and the headphones disconnect causing it to play out loud. Music was on shuffle. Rebecca Blacks friday song was on (shuttup don't ask why). Only one person noticed and started laughing. Everyone else had headphones in ;]. Haha
    OCD about music playing through speakers and not headphones crew checking in. Srsly tho happens at school and the gym

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that one time when I farted loudly while squatting

and also that one time when I farted loudly while deadlifting

and while benching

do i give a fuk? no
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lukebaumy94 View Post
    Was DB benching and my shaker cup was on the floor next to the bench. When I got done with my set, I dropped one of the DBs on my shaker cup. It was only filled with a little bit of water, but needless to say, then thing exploded into a million pieces and I was quite embarrassed. Still had a good workout that day, though.
    Same thing happened to me on DB Bench. Dropped it on a full to the brim Nalgene

nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nolesfan65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pyaarawala View Post
    Oh, and I felt a fart coming on the decline ab crunch bench and there was someone next to me too, resting for his next set. I tried to let it out lightly but it came out so loud and he was just staring at me. I just ignored him and pretended it wasn't me even though it was clearly me.
    thats funny as hell

Entering Auschwitz Mode CyberZap's Avatar
    CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CyberZap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ForeverPulling View Post
    What's so embarassing about roll of shame?

All the spotters at my gym suck so I roll of shame on purpose once or twice a week on my final set if I hit failure.
    This.

It's like failing on squats and dropping it on the safety bars.
    Mod negged 02-17-2013. Good night sweet rep.

** On a mission to green crew **

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One actually that made me feel like a badass. Was at gym for two hours, friends were being ****gy that day so I had to wait for mom to pick me up and she was late. Was a chest day and I already totally depleted my triceps but I thought I might just pump out as many reps on the dip machine as I could.

I forgot what the weight was, only like 45 or something. I sat there and after mustering myself for a few seconds I was unable to do a single rep. These huge *******s on the machine next to me were blatantly staring and I felt like the biggest beta **** ever. I took another 10 seconds to muster, fueled by my intense embarassment and just went super sayan. Squeezed out 11 reps.

I can't even describe the burn, but holy chit I felt like a badass/10
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChestMonkey View Post
    Was benching and couldn't get the bar back up, so it fell on my chest, but the only guy around was a really old man with only 1 leg, so obviously i couldn't ask him for help.
    I had to push the bar down my body over my di** (HURT LIKE HELL) and somehow put the bar down on the bench when i managed to move my legs LOL
    Thankfully he was looking the other way and therefore i didn't feel total humiliation
    life memory/10
    This is one of my fears lol. When I don't have a spotter I do like 2 sets and just switch to machines so I don't have to constantly worry about failing to get the bar up.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Accidently grabbed a 60lb db in one hand and a 55lb in the other without knowing it, it phucked me up pretty hard on shoulder press.
    *Teen Misc Rap Crew*
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲