Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2257
    stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go through waves of depression. Like today for example. Feel anxious and like a loser, mainly because everyone I know is in relationships ir hooking up. My anxiety is about as something as lame as losing my virginity. Alot of my friends have and I havent. I have gotten multiple bjs and a few gfs and things of that nature, and I used to not care. But with the sadies dance coming along and my friends getting asked and stuff which I know I wont cause Im quiet, I feel bad. I used to know alot of girls now my old friends that were girls hate me because they girls I dated are all friends with them and its awkward. Ive been thinking about joining clubs in school to meet chicks but then id feel like im just desperate. Whatever I know college will be better.

WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @stealerslove69

That's because you're lacking a goal or sense of direction.. Once you find either of those you'll be feeling a lot happier working on your dreams. F#ck depression. Get focused on other things, women are an addition to your life, they shouldn't make it worse.

I'll drink a beer on you
    OHP: 70kg
    B: 95kg
    S: 120kg
    D: 145kg

Currently: [CUTTING]

~ Liftin' the good life ~

Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000) Laxbrah34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright Brahs I need some insight. This girl and I have had crushes on eachother for a while now but never talked apart from text and Twitter several months ago. Last week I just said **** it and walked up to her and started a convo. She was very into the convo and agreed that we should get to know eachother better. I text her the next day and she seems really disinterested and is rather rude. I ask to hangout but later she says she's busy and can't. On Twitter the day I had planned to hang out with her she complains about being bored at home. After this I feel she isn't interested. However the next day she comes up and tries to start a conversation and acts all interested again. She is quite self obsessed and thinks she's better than others.Basically my question is why is she acting interested irl but not on text?
    I fap to your avi ;-)

D1 College Athlete Crew

DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Laxbrah34 View Post
    Basically my question is why is she acting interested irl but not on text?
    Some girls are just ****ty texters, don't read into it to much brah

Phone calls > Texting srs
    Aesthetics over Everything.

▴▲▴ RIP Greg Plitt 1977 - 2015 ▴▲▴ Cut Year Round Crew ▴▲▴
    ♛ - Men's Physique Crew - ♛ - Audi Crew - ♛

B 165 S 275 D 315

Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahnouar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used to be the average kid(only i am one of the few not-rich teens on my school),now suddendly all the rich girls like me. Have no idea how to handle....
    Not sure if i was srs, I want to lift to set an example SIKE I WANT BITCHES AND PUSSY

Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girl got eaten out at a party while we were dealing, lost trust stopped talking, hits me up 8 months later, (few weeks after my breakup with my girl) wants to talk again and claims she's changed
    (I've known her since grade 9, almost done grade 10 now, and she is not that type of girl, wondering if i should give her a chance, she really likes me, (solid 7.5/8/10)

kraperto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so there’s this girl I kinda like, I had class with her last year. however I did not talk much with her at all. I have her number because I was in her class but we only texted twice both times I initiated, one to say happy birthday and the other to ask which party her and her friends were going to. I want to ask her out but that would be out of nowhere. should I try to text with her a bit or just try to smalltalk when I see her at school? last time I texted her was a few days ago about the party, I might sound needy if I text her again especially because we haven’t really talked that much last year. not sure what she thinks about me but she always says hi to me in hallways so i don't think it can be too bad. i've never had a girlfriend or tried to get one before so i have no idea what to do.

Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Long story short.

I liked this girl a lot and she dated some skinny black douche from my school (I dont think she strictly dates black kids) who was literally the whitest black kid I know. He used to pick on me when I was super fat but for the past two years he's come to fear and respect me after a few events. She's a junior and weve been talking for two years now. We've been talking every night but I don't think she gives signs that she's interested, plus she calls me one of her two "guy friends". She just said that there's no one that likes her but I'm ready to dive in and break the ice. Good idea? How should I approach the topic?
    Met:
    Ronnie Coleman
    Hodgetwins

Bench: 260
    Squat: 475
    Dead: 433

ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Troopashd View Post
    Long story short.

I liked this girl a lot and she dated some skinny black douche from my school (I dont think she strictly dates black kids) who was literally the whitest black kid I know. He used to pick on me when I was super fat but for the past two years he's come to fear and respect me after a few events. She's a junior and weve been talking for two years now. We've been talking every night but I don't think she gives signs that she's interested, plus she calls me one of her two "guy friends". She just said that there's no one that likes her but I'm ready to dive in and break the ice. Good idea? How should I approach the topic?
    Literally all the background you gave us (especially about the black kid) is entirely irrelevant. My advice though is this. You never bring up your feelings in this type of situation. Rather, you make your intentions known through your actions. So ask her to hang out, and then kiss her. That simple. Don't overcomplicate things, that's all there is to it

@kraperto, same advice for you

ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManbunBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Csteewart View Post
    girl got eaten out at a party while we were dealing, lost trust stopped talking, hits me up 8 months later, (few weeks after my breakup with my girl) wants to talk again and claims she's changed
    (I've known her since grade 9, almost done grade 10 now, and she is not that type of girl, wondering if i should give her a chance, she really likes me, (solid 7.5/8/10)
    What do you mean she's not that type of girl? Clearly she has already proven she is, you just want to believe the best in her. My advice is no. Once a cheater always a cheater, and you'll never truly trust her again. More trouble than it's worth, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by Brahnouar View Post
    Used to be the average kid(only i am one of the few not-rich teens on my school),now suddendly all the rich girls like me. Have no idea how to handle....
    I've been there, it can be an intimidating situation. Just don't let the money difference become a confidence block in your relationship. You're still the man even if you're not rich. You likely won't be able to keep up with her spending habits, and it's not your job to. If she doesn't understand that she's shallow and not worth your time. Just have fun and enjoy the rich girls, they come in handy

Originally Posted by Laxbrah34 View Post
    Alright Brahs I need some insight. This girl and I have had crushes on eachother for a while now but never talked apart from text and Twitter several months ago. Last week I just said **** it and walked up to her and started a convo. She was very into the convo and agreed that we should get to know eachother better. I text her the next day and she seems really disinterested and is rather rude. I ask to hangout but later she says she's busy and can't. On Twitter the day I had planned to hang out with her she complains about being bored at home. After this I feel she isn't interested. However the next day she comes up and tries to start a conversation and acts all interested again. She is quite self obsessed and thinks she's better than others.Basically my question is why is she acting interested irl but not on text?
    There's no sense reading in to it too much because girls are really temperamental. She may have just had a bad day, or she may be running games. The answer is to just lay your cards on the table and ask her to hang out. Let actions speak - if she isn't down to hang out for whatever reason, on to the next one

Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Csteewart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ManbunBrah View Post
    What do you mean she's not that type of girl? Clearly she has already proven she is, you just want to believe the best in her. My advice is no. Once a cheater always a cheater, and you'll never truly trust her again. More trouble than it's worth, on to the next one.
    Thanks man
    ***Canadian Crew***

jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jlai928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simple question: what to do (if anything) in time between asking her out and the actual "date"?

Background: met a girl on tinder, good convo, got number, arranged to meet on friday (it's only wednesday). We closed the convo and confirmed for friday. Should I text or msg at all until then or no? Should I be doing anything now?

Edit: I've texted her saying looking forward to it blablabla just so she gets my number ( I said I would text her in a while after I got her number). It's still on but like what do I do now until friday haha
    Started and can't stop. Scratch that. Will NEVER stop.

Swoldier Nation
    "Last set best set" - Steve Cook

“But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. Now, if you want to coast through life, don’t pay attention to any of those rules. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.” - Arnie

Registered User theogabrielides's Avatar
    theogabrielides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi everyone. 4 weeks ago I injured my shoulder due to overtraining while doing weights. There was no pain at all and instead just weakness with inability to move my arm up to my head without using my back. After a week, it felt a whole lot better and I was positive it was going to go within the next 5 days or so. I made sure I wasn't going to do any work on that arm so instead of going to the gym I tried to keep my fitness up by going running. I then went to gym the following day to ask if there were any stretches/exercises I could do to speed up the recovery of my shoulder from any personal trainer. One offered to help and brought out a resistance band, then told me to out stretch my arm and rotate it. Without hesitation I got stuck in straight away. It felt good for my shoulder to begin with, then it started to hurt the lower parts of my arm (bicep, forearm). I thought this was a good pain and carried on the stretch without realising what I was doing. I then immediately started to feel pins and needles in my hands and this alarmed me. I was also unable to lift my arm up while I noticed my forearm was starting to hurt. I thought this was just one of the side effects of the workout and that it would go by the time I'd woken up in the morning, so I wasn't that worried. As the issue was still not gone from after a hot bath, I began to panic. Just to add to the worry of the situation, I was only just recently asked to play for a rugby academy and this destroyed me knowing I wouldn't be able to play for another week or two. I then realised I was not able at all to tense my bicep which made me very, very worried. Instantaneously I knew this meant there was something wrong with my arm and especially as I was not able to lift up the lightest of day to day objects like a book, or a bowl of cereal. This carried on for another week and led to me to take the decision of seeing a physio. What she told me was not very reassuring and said I would not be able to lift weights or play rugby for another two weeks, then saying she did not know if I'd be able to play on the third or even after. This made me very angry with myself as I knew this whole problem could of been easily avoidable. She then asked to me go and see a sports medicine doctor in central London to gain a second opinion on the problem. He told me I had nerve dysfunction, possibly coming from my neck all the way down into my arm. Luckily there was nothing wrong with the muscle. I was then asked to see a doctor at a hospital to make some nerve conduction tests at a later date. It didn't really make me feel any better about the situation, and after all the money spent on these people, I didn't see the point as the only medicine I saw was rest. Unluckily, rest hasn't done it's work on me and even after a long weeks rest for half term, I still cannot tense my bicep. I still cannot pass a rugby ball which is vital for rugby and cannot achieve any of the normal daily for a 15 year old like picking up my bag or lifting a cup of tea. This really frustrates me as each morning I wake up, I see no signs in improvement in terms of tensing my bicep although I can feel my forearm getting better. I see my friends playing rugby each day and this only makes me even more distressed. Not only this but I can see myself getting smaller from not doing weight training, while I'm also losing muscle weight. Overall I've just given up and cannot focus on my gcse revision as the injury has put me on the wrong path.

So to ask, if anyone has been through the exact same problem, has expertise in the issues of sport injuries or has any exercises to do to help, it would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.

btw I know this isn't a thread for injuries but with the amount on people I hopefully should be able to get an answer

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Troopashd View Post
    Long story short.

Good idea? Nah just sit back, wait 6 months and hope something happens.

Phuck signs and bullchit special cues and crap man just tell her "Yo (name) I'm going to be completey straight up with you, I like you." Await response and take it from there, if she says no. So what, your ego gets a black eye, it's allgood, it heals, move on.

kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    Good idea? Nah just sit back, wait 6 months and hope something happens.

Phuck signs and bullchit special cues and crap man just tell her "Yo (name) I'm going to be completey straight up with you, I like you." Await response and take it from there, if she says no. So what, your ego gets a black eye, it's allgood, it heals, move on.
    ^imitation silverback?
    *Watches texans games every week
    *Team Hoyer
    *F*** Savage
    *F*ck Mallet
    *Hoyer is our saviour

FruBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FruBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jlai928 View Post
    Simple question: what to do (if anything) in time between asking her out and the actual "date"?

Background: met a girl on tinder, good convo, got number, arranged to meet on friday (it's only wednesday). We closed the convo and confirmed for friday. Should I text or msg at all until then or no? Should I be doing anything now?

Edit: I've texted her saying looking forward to it blablabla just so she gets my number ( I said I would text her in a while after I got her number). It's still on but like what do I do now until friday haha
    Just leave it at that Brah leaves more to talk about on the date.

Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi guys,
    I am in gr10 right now. I met this girl in my grade when I just started high school. She was in every one of my sem 1 classes so we talked for quite a bit for the first few weeks of school. The convos got pretty deep and we realized that we had a lot in common. I began to have a crush on her and I think she sensed it through my actions, and as the very nice person she is, she refused me very politely - by talking to me of how she really appreciated my friendship. It got quite awkward for me so I just stopped talking to her. Next semester came and we had no classes together, so we basically didn't talk for about a year. The gr9 version of me was quite an arrogant as*hole, to be honest, not to mention very unattractive in appearance. Now due to working out and "puberty" - loss of acne - I would say I am a pretty good looking guy in comparison to the other guys in my school.
    Gr.10 came and I realized a certain bus route can take me to my gym in 10 minutes after school. So I began to take that bus to go to my gym on 3 school days every week. She happens to take the exact same bus with a bunch of other mutual school friends. We would talk for a bit, but not much and certainly not as personal as before, most of the content being school-related and the shallow "how are you doing". Then last month, she changed her profile picture on fb. I commented, "I approve of this photo *thumb raise*" - which is what I comment on every girl's profile picture. I am a guy with an "unique" personality, see - on it and she responded immediately with "Thanks. I approve of your face *wink *smiley face". I was like lawl wot, didn't pay much attention and just forgot about it.
    Then on last Wednesday, there was this event thing with kids who take music in my school, and somehow only I and her were at the bus stop after school. It got quite awkward but I put on a brave face and asked her jokingly, "Well, I certainly do miss our companions." To which she responded with a smile, "What, am I not good enough for you?" I crapped my pants when I heard her saying this - not literally, but you can imagine my shock - and I began to stammer some stupid stuff. We got on the bus, talked some more shallow convo about how our day was, and then I had to get off for my gym. She stopped me as I left and handed me a chunk of this clementine that she was peeling, saying how she hoped it can "give me strength to lift heavy weight". I crapped my pants again - not literally - and thanked her before stuffing the clementine in my mouth and getting off. She then presumes to like all my recent ******** statuses.
    So I am wondering: do I have a chance? My friends all tell me how these are some good signals, however I am worried that these are instead "you can be my guy bestie" signals instead, given how she has seen some really embarrassing moments of me in the past - just the day after, on Thursday in fact, I DROOLED while talking to her, to which she laughed lightly. What should I do? Right now I don't even have her number, and I do not know how to obtain it D:.

BackBreaker97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys forgot my old account on here aha, I just got ****ing friend zoned. Gotta new job, met this new broad, only problem is that she has a ****ing italian boyfriend. Peeerrrfect girl tho god damn. I work with her and we always flirt a little bit and joke around and have a thing going but lately she started talking a little bit about "Jaime" (her boyfriend). She never used to bring him up when we first met except once she told me she was pissed at him for some reason lol she asked me what to do with him and at that moment I thought I had a chanceeee. But now I think I realize I have no ****ing chance with this girl cause she brang his name up a few times when we were talking last...I hate to wanna get in between this relationship but the odds are so slim like I won't get any. Anyone here ever done the impossible? lol

NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NareClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bros any ideas what to do on third date? First date was just coffee, we sat and talked for like 3 hours.

Now we are going to see a movie (tbh I think it' kinda boring but I think the girl wants to hangout more she is kinda shy) and afterwards maybe just go sit and talk somewhere.
    Drooling to keep good form.... that's dedication.

jakelap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakelap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakelap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NareClub View Post
    Hey bros any ideas what to do on third date? First date was just coffee, we sat and talked for like 3 hours.

Now we are going to see a movie (tbh I think it' kinda boring but I think the girl wants to hangout more she is kinda shy) and afterwards maybe just go sit and talk somewhere.
    FORGET DATES... just have her over watch movies, cuddle and play video games girls love that ****.

MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100) MrElculver2424 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Empiral View Post
    Hi guys,
    I am in gr10 right now. I met this girl in my grade when I just started high school. She was in every one of my sem 1 classes so we talked for quite a bit for the first few weeks of school. The convos got pretty deep and we realized that we had a lot in common. I began to have a crush on her and I think she sensed it through my actions, and as the very nice person she is, she refused me very politely - by talking to me of how she really appreciated my friendship. It got quite awkward for me so I just stopped talking to her. Next semester came and we had no classes together, so we basically didn't talk for about a year. The gr9 version of me was quite an arrogant as*hole, to be honest, not to mention very unattractive in appearance. Now due to working out and "puberty" - loss of acne - I would say I am a pretty good looking guy in comparison to the other guys in my school.
    Gr.10 came and I realized a certain bus route can take me to my gym in 10 minutes after school. So I began to take that bus to go to my gym on 3 school days every week. She happens to take the exact same bus with a bunch of other mutual school friends. We would talk for a bit, but not much and certainly not as personal as before, most of the content being school-related and the shallow "how are you doing". Then last month, she changed her profile picture on fb. I commented, "I approve of this photo *thumb raise*" - which is what I comment on every girl's profile picture. I am a guy with an "unique" personality, see - on it and she responded immediately with "Thanks. I approve of your face *wink *smiley face". I was like lawl wot, didn't pay much attention and just forgot about it.
    Then on last Wednesday, there was this event thing with kids who take music in my school, and somehow only I and her were at the bus stop after school. It got quite awkward but I put on a brave face and asked her jokingly, "Well, I certainly do miss our companions." To which she responded with a smile, "What, am I not good enough for you?" I crapped my pants when I heard her saying this - not literally, but you can imagine my shock - and I began to stammer some stupid stuff. We got on the bus, talked some more shallow convo about how our day was, and then I had to get off for my gym. She stopped me as I left and handed me a chunk of this clementine that she was peeling, saying how she hoped it can "give me strength to lift heavy weight". I crapped my pants again - not literally - and thanked her before stuffing the clementine in my mouth and getting off. She then presumes to like all my recent ******** statuses.
    So I am wondering: do I have a chance? My friends all tell me how these are some good signals, however I am worried that these are instead "you can be my guy bestie" signals instead, given how she has seen some really embarrassing moments of me in the past - just the day after, on Thursday in fact, I DROOLED while talking to her, to which she laughed lightly. What should I do? Right now I don't even have her number, and I do not know how to obtain it D:.
    Sounds good to me. I think she has regained an interest in you. If you like her, you've got to at least give it another shot. The next time you see her, just ask her for her number (if you still haven't yet).

It took me a long time to ask for a girl's number that I worked with and liked, too. But I eventually just put on my game face, walked over to her, and told her to put my number in my phone. I personally like that technique better. I would recommend telling her instead of asking. If you like her as more than a friend, then you don't want to be too friendly or you will get friendzoned.

Say, "Here, put your number in here (as you hand your phone to her with the enter contact screen showing) and we can chill sometime" or something like that.

I was sweating and my heart was racing as I did this to the girl that I liked. Was nervous as hell. She took the phone, gave me a quick look in the eyes, and put in her number. Done.

Just do it, as nervous as you are. Don't worry. Getting her number outweighs the stress you go through getting it.

RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100) RalphMickson is not very well liked. (-100)
    aint getting uch response

Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Empiral has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrElculver2424 View Post
    Sounds good to me. I think she has regained an interest in you. If you like her, you've got to at least give it another shot. The next time you see her, just ask her for her number (if you still haven't yet).

It took me a long time to ask for a girl's number that I worked with and liked, too. But I eventually just put on my game face, walked over to her, and told her to put my number in my phone. I personally like that technique better. I would recommend telling her instead of asking. If you like her as more than a friend, then you don't want to be too friendly or you will get friendzoned.

Say, "Here, put your number in here (as you hand your phone to her with the enter contact screen showing) and we can chill sometime" or something like that.

I was sweating and my heart was racing as I did this to the girl that I liked. Was nervous as hell. She took the phone, gave me a quick look in the eyes, and put in her number. Done.

Just do it, as nervous as you are. Don't worry. Getting her number outweighs the stress you go through getting it.
    Hey man, thanks for your response! I ended up alone with her on the bus again a few days after and she gave me her number without me even asking. It was just a random conversation that leads to me saying how a mutual friend of ours is a horrible texter as a joke and she smiled and asked me, "I don't believe I have your number, do I?" And just took my phone and added her number as my contact. She also took a pic of herself on my phone.
    Here is the thing: I texted to her for a bit but according to my wingman friend - who gets all the girls - it sounds like our conversation is very boring and she is friendzoning me. I was encouraged by him to man the f**k up and just go ask her out. The thing is we haven't really talked thaat much since gr9. I am also a very different person from the as*hole of a guy I was in gr9. What should I do? Do I slow it down a bit and just keep on talking to her, or man the f**k up and ask her out right now?

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Empiral View Post
    Hey man, thanks for your response! I ended up alone with her on the bus again a few days after and she gave me her number without me even asking. It was just a random conversation that leads to me saying how a mutual friend of ours is a horrible texter as a joke and she smiled and asked me, "I don't believe I have your number, do I?" And just took my phone and added her number as my contact. She also took a pic of herself on my phone.
    Here is the thing: I texted to her for a bit but according to my wingman friend - who gets all the girls - it sounds like our conversation is very boring and she is friendzoning me. I was encouraged by him to man the f**k up and just go ask her out. The thing is we haven't really talked thaat much since gr9. I am also a very different person from the as*hole of a guy I was in gr9. What should I do? Do I slow it down a bit and just keep on talking to her, or man the f**k up and ask her out right now?
    ask her out fgt!! u regret the thing u dont do...
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnknt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by livetoplay396 View Post
    yo when should I go for a kiss? 3rd date? I'm thinking a cheek kiss on the third date and a hug ya feel me.
    Cause im kinda suspicious/cautious of the girl im currently w/.

inb4 beta male
    inb4 *******
    inb4 fail date
    If you play your cards right and you know them then you could go in for a kiss on the first date. Us young people are a lot looser than the generations before us. Plus it shows confidence and initiative

q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) q2foou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lgnknt View Post
    If you play your cards right and you know them then you could go in for a kiss on the first date. Us young people are a lot looser than the generations before us. Plus it shows confidence and initiative
    May you give me some more info on getting these cards right?? Because that would really help.

ChipSkylar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it creepy to go back to a store for a girl?

About two weeks ago me and my friends were in a shopping center and one of the workers there was a real cutie. We talked for a bit but I didn't get her number. Would it be considered stalkerish or desperate to go back to the store to attempt to get her number or a date?

goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes...it's creepy
    Never stop smiling!

Perseverance....that is all.