Johnangry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Full massage or not

Following the advice of a friend, I went to jeju Korean spa in Duluth, ga. He says they give a vey 19th century thorough deep tissue that leaves nothing undone. I'm debating whether or not to pay for it or go to the usual feather massage places.

Problem is most therapists Behave as though they're tired after 15 minutes with someone my size. But what makes this place so special?

RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaffaFST7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    give them both a try, only way to find out if one is better than the other but i would be more inclined to got to the deep tissue one, massages are extremely important for growth.
    Headphones in, Music up....Focus....Train like a Weapon!!!

Posers can F#@K Off to the Beach, where they Belong....

Johnangry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaffaFST7 View Post
    give them both a try, only way to find out if one is better than the other but i would be more inclined to got to the deep tissue one, massages are extremely important for growth.
    I went ahead and did it. I had the body scrub and massage done. It's no nonsemse and right to business. That deal doesn't offer the Swedish, so no grease. I feel great abut smell like peppermint.