Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YNDNmeyys View Post
    Hello all !
    In the worst possible time over the cartridge Money for the new little, and also to refuel , and urgently need to print out two letters
    Where can I find inexpensive cartridge å Xerox WC 3250
    That's caught our : filpan ru] f inexpensive cartridge Xerox WC 3250

Maybe try to get filpan ru] å firmware Xerox Xerox WC 3250
    I'd check out Office Depot or Staples. Might find a decent deal on Amazon too.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    Hold that thought tinie tempah, you haven't acheieved ripped with mass status either so you (according to your own, science-backed theory) lack dedication too. You're starting to appease us, back down, if you will. 185lb 6% bf is now 'sub 10% with decent amount of mass. Guess what cosmic, holding 9% bf with mass is a world of difficulty away from 6/7%. Remember, i've seen your posts advising members to do crunches to lose abdominal fat, you're not going to be fooling anyone about being a exercise/nutrition guru here.
    strong reading comprehension skills

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    If he's been caught twice he's probably been using consistently throughout his career.

Did Jon Jones ever apologize for that time he knocked you out in sparring?
    Hehehe, funny.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    like i give a **** what bonnar does. In fact i am for PED's being legal in all sports under doctor controlled programs taking into account player safety. I wrote a 6 page paper on why it is safer that way. If i had the money i would do them too.

i dont mind that, what i do mind is that you ****ing idiots who dont have the dedication to actually train for a fight as saying what IS possible and what ISNT. Being sub 10% with a decent amount of mass is completely doable natural. just because you dont have the dedication yourself does not mean it is not possible.

deal with it
    Here's the answer to your paper in a sentence. Nobody has ever died from using steroids. The money? Ha that clearly shows your naivete of PED's.

I don't understand why people do not understand that steroids are mandatory in pro sports and that there are many many other drugs they are taking that cause ill effects...clen ephedra slin hgh epo metformin ketotifen, albuterol, ritalin, ********, vicodin, ********.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amoral View Post
    Here's the answer to your paper in a sentence. Nobody has ever died from using steroids. The money? Ha that clearly shows your naivete of PED's.
    your first statement is false bro, pretty sure thats wrong
    and he said PED's
    no way docs will allow PED's even if 95% of the people who took them went to live in their 80's
    they are way too easy for numbskulls to abuse/overdose etc
    + it would be wayyyyyyy to complicated to monitor what athlete is taking what substance,
    Aint no body got time for that

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    and he said PED's
    no way docs will allow PED's even if 95% of the people who took them went to live in their 80's
    + it would be wayyyyyyy to complicated to monitor what athlete is taking what substance,
    Are you insinuating that doctors do not prescribe drugs that are classified as PEDs?

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't understand why people do not understand that steroids are mandatory in pro sports and that there are many many other drugs they are taking that cause ill effects...clen ephedra slin hgh epo metformin ketotifen, albuterol, ritalin, ********, vicodin, ********.
    i am pretty sure they have, it is safer for the athlete. i am not getting into specifics because i dont want to get banned

and he said PED's
    it is a more simple/in depth approach than just monitors a random athlete. teams have 1-2 general physicians that work closely wit ha team of neurologists/physios/ortho's that work closely with the team.

it would be pretty easy actually.

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is a more simple/in depth approach than just monitors a random athlete. teams have 1-2 general physicians that work closely wit ha team of neurologists/physios/ortho's that work closely with the team.

no chance mate
    it would be complicated as fuk
    these physicians dont know how to work dosages
    so much time money and effort would have to be put in place, it would never happen
    TRT/HRT is far as its gonna go

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    i am not getting into specifics because i dont want to get banned.
    Thank you
    (srs)
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Thank you
    (srs)
    lol, you think i dont know when big brother is watching? I typed that **** with a tin foil hat on

lol, you think i dont know when big brother is watching? I typed that **** with a tin foil hat on
    Big brother is always watching

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Big brother is always watching

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am pretty sure they have, it is safer for the athlete. i am not getting into specifics because i dont want to get banned

Ha I am sorry but nobody has died from PED use, and that is without Dr.s supervision so adding a doc in doesn't do anything except raise your expenses and give you bro science about pct and such crap. Recreational substance abuse is always the killer, I mean to be fair everyone who drinks should be under dr supervision and nanny supervision, someone to make sure you dont get too many toxins in the blood stream and someone to watch you so you dont make improper decisions.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ha I am sorry but nobody has died from PED use, and that is without Dr.s supervision so adding a doc in doesn't do anything except raise your expenses and give you bro science about pct and such crap. Recreational substance abuse is always the killer, I mean to be fair everyone who drinks should be under dr supervision and nanny supervision, someone to make sure you dont get too many toxins in the blood stream and someone to watch you so you dont make improper decisions.
    I'm sure plenty of idiots have injected oil straight into their blood stream by accident and died. Fatalities is a pretty stupid argument for PED usage though, highly irrelevant.

Originally Posted by 2much2gain View Post
    I'm sure plenty of idiots have injected oil straight into their blood stream by accident and died. Fatalities is a pretty stupid argument for PED usage though, highly irrelevant.
    Someone dropping dead from PED use and someone dropping dead from not knowing how to inject are two different things.

Poor example.

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Someone dropping dead from PED use and someone dropping dead from not knowing how to inject are two different things.

Poor example.
    Pretty hard to die directly from PED usage any other way if you ask me.

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can't inject into a vein and die. The vein would just collapse and stop the b12 vitamin shot from getting into the bloodstream...
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

Yeah, but that's not a death cause by PEDs because anything could have been injected at that point.