Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dem teddies

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by joeturner View Post
    wow I'm totaly in need of a pick me up.

So here was my day...

Im a powerlifter, I lost 300lbs in a year and a half from 470->142 then i recompted and put on 50lbs of muscle and now sit at 230 cutting to 210.

So, my gym doesn't like "power-lifters"

sooo.. I hit a PR today on my DL. I DL'ed 550. a new PR for me! but on my release, or course i dropped the weight.

I had some ASSCLOWN "trainer" come up and basically threaten to throw me out cause I was "scaring" the customers. I made a smart ass comment like "well it is Halloween" ....

he was not happy. I was basically told i wasn't allowed to DL there anymore?!?!? WTF!!!

to top it all off, i got told i have to work 12days straight now at work. I work night shift, 12hr nights, 7-7, computer work. 12 days in a row..

***!!!!

I could REALLY use a T-shirt to brighten my day up!

Thanks Bro!

You serious clark? planet fitness?

pilialoha8841 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi im Chris. Im fairly new here but I have been training for about 4 years. Basically since I got out of the Army. Currentyl I am training for the 2013 Tough Mudder in MA this May. Im pretty pumped for it Ive done two in Colorado and it is a really rewarding experience. Last one I finished in 1hour and 40 mins. I also hope to do my first physique comp in 2013 as well. I will be starting a youtube page here soon that I hope some of the guys here will check out. It will be mostly reviews on products. My first one will be up soon, I decided to do it on Nature's Best Isopure Natural since this will be the first supplement I am taking in over nine months! Im pretty excited for what the future holds and will definatly keep everyone updated.

pilialoha8841 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    You serious clark? planet fitness?
    planet fitness sux but is really great if you are just starting out and are new. If you need some time to get back into shape its ok too. I just got back into training about 2 months ago and ended up at planet fitness cause they are cheap. I didnt know their rules but i soon found out. As soon as I got back into a decent enough shape and gained some lbs back i bounced outta there fast! its just hard to focus when in the back of your mind you are trying to be careful not to make too much noise. Who really trains seriously and makes no noise?? posers thats who

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump!

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone got some ways to get someone off your mind?.
    Besides workout. That's tomorrow
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post

Heartbroke type of get someone off your mind?..... Or pissed off at a coworker and don't want to let them ruin your night type of get someone off your mind?

If it's the coworker type, write an email telling what a prick they are, get it all out then send it to yourself (be sure to double check who you are sending it too)

If it's the heartbroke type. Sorry bro, if I knew how to do that I'd be rich.. Just got to get through it.. And if it's any consolation, I can speak from experience, you'll enjoy the real thing even more once you have it for having gone through the crappy stuff in the past.. Just had my 10th anniversary a few weeks back aow then I was when we first got married..
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time is the number one thing. Loud music usually clears my head. It helps if you sing along with it. No bs. Your brain is concentrating so hard on the music, staying in time and vocalizing that it can't do much else. Sounds silly, but desperate times and all of that.
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey bro, never tried out an ERGOGENIX product, would like to try anything you have to give away. Or would for sure rep your shirt at my gym. Let me know if I can do anything. Would really appreciate it

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Heartbroke type of get someone off your mind?..... Or pissed off at a coworker and don't want to let them ruin your night type of get someone off your mind?

If it's the coworker type, write an email telling what a prick they are, get it all out then send it to yourself (be sure to double check who you are sending it too)

If it's the heartbroke type. Sorry bro, if I knew how to do that I'd be rich.. Just got to get through it.. And if it's any consolation, I can speak from experience, you'll enjoy the real thing even more once you have it for having gone through the crappy stuff in the past.. Just had my 10th anniversary a few weeks back aow then I was when we first got married..
    Heartbreak.. 5 1/2 years of lies, got a ring to propose(before I knew of lies) that night. Had the ring in my pocket.. she said she had no feelings for me.. after a week earlier saying how we were going to get married and spend forever together.

I'm like, really.. and she had the audacity to try and still be my friend..

Guess time is the ultimate healer huh?.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heartbreak.. 5 1/2 years of lies, got a ring to propose(before I knew of lies) that night. Had the ring in my pocket.. she said she had no feelings for me.. after a week earlier saying how we were going to get married and spend forever together.

Ouch, bad situation.

My solution for heart break: train like a fukking demon in the gym. Meet a trashy girl and have a FANTASTIC month or 2. Let her go and focus on finding a nice girl. Profit.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Ouch, bad situation.

My solution for heart break: train like a fukking demon in the gym. Meet a trashy girl and have a FANTASTIC month or 2. Let her go and focus on finding a nice girl. Profit.
    Get HUUUGE as fawk and make her jelly. You will find someone else, we are here for ya bro!

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wow. That's a **** one bro. Had a few bad ones myself. Including moving across the country to live with my girlfriend only for her to get back with her ex 2weeks after I moved out there with her..

Just gotta trust that one day you'll meet someone and be glad this happened or you wouldn't have met her..

Girl that dumped me now weighs close to 250 and has 3 kids from 2 different dudes that have dumped her..
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    dem teddies

Bad Jokes are my specialty.
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Wow. That's a **** one bro. Had a few bad ones myself. Including moving across the country to live with my girlfriend only for her to get back with her ex 2weeks after I moved out there with her..

Just gotta trust that one day you'll meet someone and be glad this happened or you wouldn't have met her..

Girl that dumped me now weighs close to 250 and has 3 kids from 2 different dudes that have dumped her..
    Yeah man, I'm saying vigilant.
    I'll just look for better.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for free ****...work 3 jobs 1 full time 2 part time...only thing i get to enjoy right now is hitting the gym...havent gotten laid in 3 months....in for free suppssss

Ouch, bad situation.

The reps, shall be had for this one.
    Made me laugh out loud.
    Funny ish man. And quality advice.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post

Bad Jokes are my specialty.
    Hahahahahaha!.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The reps, shall be had for this one.
    Made me laugh out loud.
    Funny ish man. And quality advice.
    I had a much better version of that post in mind....but went with the not-so-raunchy version.
    (along the lines of Demon in the weightroom and bedroom...).

But serious, breakups usually suck. It will hurt less each day but might never fully heal. Occupy yourself in other ways and find new places to hang out that don't bring up bad memories.

Try ErgoShred- its good for energy and mood.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

I had a much better version of that post in mind....but went with the not-so-raunchy version.
    (along the lines of Demon in the weightroom and bedroom...).

But serious, breakups usually suck. It will hurt less each day but might never fully heal. Occupy yourself in other ways and find new places to hang out that don't bring up bad memories.

Try ErgoShred- its good for energy and mood.
    I shall pick me up a bottle soon.
    Heard lots of positives on it.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New to this part of the BB site. Nice to meet you : )
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) HlTMAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    New to this part of the BB site. Nice to meet you : )
    In. Cheeky kunt you are mate...aware.

Had a great day working out today.....not so great tomorrow, I have class 9 in the fkin morning and then I have work.....feels bad man.

Registered WRX Offender DankSnaks's Avatar
    DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DankSnaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quantum physics is kicking my ass right now, can't wait until the semester is over and I have a few weeks to relax.

kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kornelax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started bodybuilding because I want to see my abs again, and getting ready for el carnaval in brazil next year.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ouch, bad situation.

...and PIITB

nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000) nl33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liked your page on fb

Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm always up for trying new stuff, if I like it I will return the favor and tell all my friends who lift about it
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Actually Lifts Crew

Canadian Crew

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by girlsagymaholic View Post
    this is how get free stuff boys.
    dem boooobies.
    Boobs are good but I'm a leg man myself. Nothing better than smooth, tight legs.

Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    Boobs are good but I'm a leg man myself. Nothing better than smooth, tight legs.

Nothing better than great legs.. Except of course boobies..
    -Nietzsche

-Yogi Berra

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tell you what sucks. I had to take today off work to so that I could get up at 6am to clean-up around the house and tie up all the loose ends to get ready my daughters 16th birthday and my son's 1st birthday party tomorrow.