Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000) nhampe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by captainlulz View Post
    Anyone here tried ergopump? Bought it from bb coz it was buy one get one free. I've used Jack3d, 1MR and NOX and have felt like crap. No pump, no energy no nothing.

I'm currently using Craze, which is amazing but I wanted to try something different because I hate the taste (grass is always greener).

Anyway can anyone compare the two?
    ErgoPump is the ish bro! Go for it, I enjoy it and 1 scoop does the job! GO GO GO
    VA Crew

captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    This is what you get for asking how a product you already bought is. lol
    I figured it would reduce the amount of posters trying to sell me stuff, either way gave me some lulz. At the end of the day, I bought it and if its crap its crap. But oh man itll be sick if its good, which im expecting it to be tbh.

Originally Posted by nhampe View Post
    ErgoPump is the ish bro! Go for it, I enjoy it and 1 scoop does the job! GO GO GO
    lmao thanks brah, will do.

as always, reps for errybody in this thread. ill get errybody eventually even u cheeky high rep brahs!

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    urine idiot

@OP - try it out for yourself.

The focus of ErgoPump is spectacular, Caffeine + NMT will do that - hence why you find them both in craze as well.

To each their own, perhaps Harry really does find it superior to craze - for quite a few people craze was actually TOO MUCH, sometimes its more about finding balance.
    i'm an idiot?
    sorry bro, check the my posts from around NMT was being released, i was soo looking forward to it, i bought a bottle and was disappointed. what ever is in craze, that's doing what it does is not NMT. let's get that straight. http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-all-time.html from someone a lot smarter than you, me and 98% of this board.

2. N-Methyltyramine
    Pros: None
    Cons: Directly inhibits lipolysis; Converts to tyramine (primary human metabolite); Rapid elimination (Half life of ~5 minutes); Sympatholytic with chronic use; No CNS penetration
    References:
    (1) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5195431&page=1
    (2) http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...ltyramine.html
    (3) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21336650
    (4) http://www.hindawi.com/journals/oximed/2011/482973/
    take it from someone who is very stim tolerant, and can actually notice the difference between just a high stimmed pre, and a high stim pre that is actually good.

don't worry jaz, you'll reply and get more posts your monthly quota will be almost done by the time OP tries ergopump.

Clearly you can see why that looks like a biased opinion. Like I said tho, I am going to give ergopump the benefit of the doubt and give it a fair go. I will let you guys know how I found it.

Also ffs what's with everyone hating on each other? it's worse than the misc tbh.
    so lets get this straight, me, someone who is non affiliated with any company, who has openly bad mouthed DS in the past, somehow has a biased view when comparing craze to ergopump??????????????

yet jaz, a rep for ergogenix, who goes in to any thread and tries to sell you any ergogenix product is the one giving you unbiased reviews?

OP i've tried the product, and you want honest reviews, i could easily name drop a good bro pre, but that's not what i'm after. you're going to be disappointed with ergopump, from the taste, to the profile. there is a good energy in the product, but

captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainlulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    so lets get this straight, me, someone who is non affiliated with any company, who has openly bad mouthed DS in the past, somehow has a biased view when comparing craze to ergopump??????????????

yet jaz, a rep for ergogenix, who goes in to any thread and tries to sell you any ergogenix product is the one giving you unbiased reviews?

OP i've tried the product, and you want honest reviews, i could easily name drop a good bro pre, but that's not what i'm after. you're going to be disappointed with ergopump, from the taste, to the profile. there is a good energy in the product, but
    Calm down man. I must have been ambiguous with my response, I meant that Harry and the other reps appeared to have a biased opinion because they were affiliated with ergogenix. I was backing you/your claim lulz.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calm down man. I must have been ambiguous with my response, I meant that Harry and the other reps appeared to have a biased opinion because they were affiliated with ergogenix. I was backing you/your claim lulz.
    He just mad.

@thedarce - I'm sorry you didn't like NMT - you aren't the first person I've heard that from, though you are definitely in the minority.

That being said; different products work differently for different people. I've given out probably ~1000 taste samples in Vitamin Shoppes in SoCal and everyone I gave it too loved it with the exception of maybe 5, total.

And regardless of what some more chemistry knowledgeable mind than my own says - I use and like NMT. So do MANY other people.

lol@ post quota
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only thing I like from Ergo is Bolic. :/
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

He just mad.

@thedarce - I'm sorry you didn't like NMT - you aren't the first person I've heard that from, though you are definitely in the minority.

That being said; different products work differently for different people. I've given out probably ~1000 taste samples in Vitamin Shoppes in SoCal and everyone I gave it too loved it with the exception of maybe 5, total.

And regardless of what some more chemistry knowledgeable mind than my own says - I use and like NMT. So do MANY other people.

lol@ post quota
    Hopefully ergopump is good brah, it hasnt left the US tho. Damn hurricane sandy (semisrs). btw rofl i have seen you most threads promoting ergogenix every chance you get. guess it comes with being a rep.

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    only thing I like from Ergo is Bolic. :/
    whats that?

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully ergopump is good brah, it hasnt left the US tho. Damn hurricane sandy (semisrs). btw rofl i have seen you most threads promoting ergogenix every chance you get. guess it comes with being a rep.
    I'm doing my job by promoting my brand. I tend to hit quite a few threads as I post quickly and have a good eye for it - not because I have some silly post quota.

ErgoBolic, btw, is our non-stim fat burner. It also aids in recovery by improving sleep quality as well as having various other positive effects.. really an awesome overall product and damn cheap, too.

If you don't want to take it from a rep, read the reviews
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

I'm doing my job by promoting my brand. I tend to hit quite a few threads as I post quickly and have a good eye for it - not because I have some silly post quota.

ErgoBolic, btw, is our non-stim fat burner. It also aids in recovery by improving sleep quality as well as having various other positive effects.. really an awesome overall product and damn cheap, too.

If you don't want to take it from a rep, read the reviews
    calm down man, im not having a go at you or ergogenix or anyone. I just merely told you what ive seen, i'd like to become a rep. hopefully, I find ergopump to be a great product and I can help you guys promote it in aussieland.

i have read the reviews, reviews say its a great product. can we please all be friends now?

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    calm down man, im not having a go at you or ergogenix or anyone. I just merely told you what ive seen, i'd like to become a rep. hopefully, I find ergopump to be a great product and I can help you guys promote it in aussieland.

i have read the reviews, reviews say its a great product. can we please all be friends now?

Why are you telling him to calm down? Doesn't seem excited to me..
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Why are you telling him to calm down? Doesn't seem excited to me..
    Seems angry to me.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems angry to me.
    lol @ hostile Jaz

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jaz isn't angry he always sounds like that

ErgoBolic (just needed that to meet my post quota) :P
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Jaz isn't angry he always sounds like that

ErgoBolic (just needed that to meet my post quota) :P
    You forgot to mention how it's buy 2 get 1, its a full day's worth of creatine, etc. Y'all are slippin, ErgoBoss is not amused.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ErgoRPM

ergopump with rpm. mmm
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    ErgoRPM

ergopump with rpm. mmm
    correction...

ErgoVol or HemaErgo

ErgoPump + Hemavol

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    correction...

ErgoVol or HemaErgo

ErgoPump + Hemavol

RPMavol

There are so many preworkouts out now that i need to try =\ im far behind in my ability to recommend products other than appnut and a very few other things
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    RPMavol

There are so many preworkouts out now that i need to try =\ im far behind in my ability to recommend products other than appnut and a very few other things
    Lit Up Peach Tea was one tasty bytch.... You guys need to get back to making powder again when the time is right

Registered Fapper davidlorton10's Avatar
    davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm looking at getting a new pre-workout, last 3 I tried were NO explode, Jack3d, and BeastMode... If I had to pick the best one it would be jack3d, but I think there's gotta be better.

Anyone try C4??
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

**SL 5x5 Crew**
    **Fap Crew**
    **I'm The Guy Beatin It On Chat Roulette Crew**
    **I Rep Back Crew**

Squat: 165x5---> 215x5
    Bench: 155x5---> 175x5
    Dead: 185x5---> 275x5
    OHP: 95x5--->115x5
    Rows: 95x5--->135x5

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SuperPump MAX + Hemavol

ErgoPump + Hemavol

White Flood + Hemavol

... etc, etc.

Love my pre-workout cocktails

-Spaz

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Well since you already bought it, why don't you tell us how it is?
    lmao, never understoof why we see daily threads asking how good a supp is after its already been purchased.

OP, Ive used and enjoyed ErgoPump and the BB deal makes it VERY affordable.

chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chipevans22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man that seems like a really biased opinion. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give ergopump a fair go. I'll let you know it goes.

Dammit, never tried the first version. Thanks mate, will consider this after I finish with ergopump.

That might be very good for me, would that imply there would be little to no crash? I have a high tolerance to stims, so I might have to go more than 2 scoops :/

No focus? No tunnel vision? Did you use ergopump after waiting a couple weeks after using white flood and animal rage? Or did you go straight into it?
    I was off of stims for about three weeks before I started using ergopump because of the special, I didn't feel anything but a pump. No tunnel vision, was distracted at times. didnt feel like I was getting a good workout
    Animal Rage
    Allmax Mono
    Allmax Aminocore
    Orange Triad
    Vitamin D
    Oximega
    Bb whey power
    5500 cal diet

Creatine break down:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144866211

GAMMA LABS ONETWOPUNCH GFUEL/PTF LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149909413

My 6 month Transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149494543

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So...OP, did you get it yet, and if so, thoughts?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    OP, Ive used and enjoyed ErgoPump and the BB deal makes it VERY affordable.
    that's why I bought it tbh.

Originally Posted by chipevans22 View Post
    I was off of stims for about three weeks before I started using ergopump because of the special, I didn't feel anything but a pump. No tunnel vision, was distracted at times. didnt feel like I was getting a good workout
    I tried it today, had this feel.
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    So...OP, did you get it yet, and if so, thoughts?
    It arrived two days ago, rofl dad thought it was roids thats another story altogether.

Had an exam today at 9:30am. Got up at 6:30am, not a single thing was eaten. Finished exam at 12:00pm. Arrived at home at 1:00pm, took 1.5 scoops of ergopump on an empty stomach. Went to gym at 1:45pm, didn't really feel anything different. I usually work out fasted like I did today, however, I've only taken a week of craze.

I was going to post in this thread my reaction, but decided not to as I hadn't taken into account the other variables and then you posted. I'll give it a proper judgement after getting off stims for 2 weeks.

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL on dads reaction

K...def keep us posted. Thanks
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lets un-drama this a little bit.
    ErgoPump is a balanced preWO. Medium stims, with creatine and stuff for a pump.
    It isn't meant to provide the effects of Craze, etc.
    If you just cannot possibly get in a decent workout without a product to keep you thinking about lifting weights (tunnel vision, bro!!), try stacking something with ErgoPump. Couple RPM caps, 1/2 scoop of Craze, whatever.

Of course, I'm a rep with a biased opinion. And an agenda. Enjoy!!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    correction...

ErgoVol or HemaErgo

ErgoPump + Hemavol

THis right here

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    LOL on dads reaction

K...def keep us posted. Thanks
    will do (Y)

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Lets un-drama this a little bit.
    ErgoPump is a balanced preWO. Medium stims, with creatine and stuff for a pump.
    It isn't meant to provide the effects of Craze, etc.
    If you just cannot possibly get in a decent workout without a product to keep you thinking about lifting weights (tunnel vision, bro!!), try stacking something with ErgoPump. Couple RPM caps, 1/2 scoop of Craze, whatever.

Of course, I'm a rep with a biased opinion. And an agenda. Enjoy!!
    Trying 1.5 scoops of ergopump with 1.5 scoops of craze.

Also, how the f*ck is there so many high rep power posters in here? Do you get mod reps when you become a sup rep?

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying 1.5 scoops of ergopump with 1.5 scoops of craze.
    Please don't!
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    Please don't!
    How come? Would that be dangerous?