uaapoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trying to lose weight

Sorry about making another thread like this but i'd also like to share my boring story
    my names chris, 17, born and raised on the gold coast, never really been a big dude until puberty. Before i hit puberty my bf% was about 10 and ever since puberty its just gone up. i use to eat over 3000 calories and never put on a kg because of me being 10 and all the exercise with friends, bike riding, trampoline, and i felt so fast, but now i feel overweight and i went on a BMI site and it calculated me at 33, which is extremely overweight, which is weird because my belly barely sticks out, but i do have large thighs and a large bum, and thats what i would like to change.
    About 2 months ago i started gym, went on a diet and enjoyed the gym, weighed myself before gym, 94kg, weighed myself after 8 weeks of gym and diet, 94kg and i saw no weight loss at all. i drank at least a litre of water a day, i did cardio 7 days a week (burnt 500 cals each cardio session) and did weight training every 2nd day. i may have lost a little weight and gained muscle (i certantly saw bigger biceps, felt quite strong haha) but didnt see any weight difference on any part of my body. i dont expect to have abs overnight but i thought i'd at least lose 4 kilos in 8 weeks, or at least SEE results.
    My diet was about 800 grams of fatless chicken breast in wraps (70 cals each wrap) and i had 2-3 wraps a day, i had 2 slices of brown bread (toasted) with peanut butter for breakfast, i had bananas, apples and crackers with tuna (in spring water) as snacks, my body was deprived of vitamins because i dont like the taste of veges, not a single one. I dont like carrots, pumpkin, cauliflower, beans, peas, broccoli, mushrooms, lentils, nothing. i had mince daily (for iron, cause im anemic.)
    i love my dairy, so i did have full cream milk daily with milo, plus im on 20mg lexapro (escitalopram) daily for anxiety and that can cause weight gain, im not sure if the milk and milo plus medication caused no weight loss or i just wasnt burning enough calories.
    I left gym 4 weeks ago because of no results and the diet left me with headaches and nausea every day.
    I dont want to be 250lbs and 7%BF, i just want to be skinny again, i dont care about the whole 6 pack abs and huge biceps, i would prefer to be skinny all over. I was 110kg before getting my appendix taken out and after 4 months i was down to 100kgs, but i continued my normal life, i wonder how i lost 10 kilos when i didnt exercise or eat any different.
    I dont want to sound like a little prick but i dont want to eat something i dont like.
    TLDR; im about 210lbs, my goal is to be skinny again, i would love advice on what to eat. i will be running/cycling every day. no more gym, i dont want muscle.
    PS: i hate berrys, hate veges, only meat i like is chicken and sometimes mince.
    Diet as of now: ham and cheese toasties. muesli. Fried chicken. pizza. muesli bars. Water. milk with coffee or milo. sometimes soft drink. thanks for everyones input.

nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100) nptifitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    For fast fat loss you must have to do Yoga. Yoga is the best option to loss fate permanently.
    NPTI Fitness (http://nptifitness.com)

Personal Trainer Certification

Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coaster1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry to hear that...but don't worry losing fat (especially in your case where you don't seem to care too much about retaining muscle mass) is very simple.
    however the only reason losing fat is "hard" or "impossible" for most people is simply due to misinformation and lack of knowledge.
    being completely serious here, it sucks but the only way to lose weight is to be in a caloric deficit. and without counting calories you never really know if your actually in a deficit. some people are blessed with a tiny appetite so they can automatically eat at a deficit without even thinking twice, however for the rest of us (including me) without at least having a general idea of how many calories we're intaking we will NEVER eat at a caloric deficit if we trust our appetites.
    so, step 1: figure out how many calories you need a day to "maintain" your current body, there are loads of calculator out there which are not too off the mark although they'll never be 100%
    step 2: subtract about 500 calories from that value, this is your new daily calorie intake target
    simple as that, by the laws of thermodynamics you WILL lose fat its impossible not too. now the will power to stick to this new intake is all on you but that's all you need, you don't even NEED any cardio since your already in a sufficient deficit.

And if your wondering, NO it doesn't matter where the calories come from. so yes you can still have your pizza or whatever as long as you end up eating that caloric target everyday you will lose fat.

CdTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most important thing when the goal is losing fat is to eat at a caloric deficit. Estimate your daily caloric needs using one of the many formulas online and eat about 500 calories less than that. Continue to lift weights so you don't lose a bunch of muscle because the goal is to lose your fat not muscle. Also, dairy is loaded in fat so you should probably either go low fat dairy or ditch it all together for the time being. Fat doesn't just come off instantly you have to work on it. If you eat at a 500 cal deficit daily you should expect to lose about 1 pound a week. Good luck!

Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't write your ****ing life story in a forum post unless you're asked for it.
    But if you do, at least make the questions you're asking or important things stand out from the text.

Cos 90% of people ain't reading this.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Edgaron View Post
    Don't write your ****ing life story in a forum post unless you're asked for it.
    But if you do, at least make the questions you're asking or important things stand out from the text.

Cos 90% of people ain't reading this.
    People come here for support, not so for teenage high school students to douche all over them for asking for help. He didn't write his life story, he wrote about his experiences with weight loss and what he's gone through so far. Even if he did write a life story then so what, that's what people do sometimes when they're coming to grips with things like weight loss.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    People come here for support, not so for teenage high school students to douche all over them for asking for help. He didn't write his life story, he wrote about his experiences with weight loss and what he's gone through so far. Even if he did write a life story then so what, that's what people do sometimes when they're coming to grips with things like weight loss.
    The point I was trying to make was that the majority won't read his post or help him because of the long post. It's not that I hate him for it.

xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500) xx211aaronxx is not very helpful. (-500)
    To lose weight you have to move. You have to eat good carbs, have clean proteins and healthy fats. Unless your goal is to feel sluggish while you workout and yea you will drop weight but that weight is not just fat. If your goal is to lose weight. Eat clean and lift hard, having more muscle will burn calories so the more muscle you have the more calories you can consume, the more you move the more **** you can eat but it depends whether you want to feel sluggish most of the time

uaapoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, thanks everyone! I thought people were going to just fell me to get off my fat arse and move, but you guys actually helped. i will ride my mountain bike/walk/run daily while dieting and see where it gets me. thanks again everyone!

Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know you said you won't be going to the gym but besides building more lean muscle if you're on a calorie deficit it will aid in your weight loss, you'll end up looking much better.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lose fat

1. put the fork down
    2. repeat

/thread