Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 4656
    heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit heavy_lifter-'s BodySpace

statistics, standard deviations, penis size and lies

According to some surveys the average penis size is 5-7 inches. Usually high 5 inches is the conclusion when studied empirically (e.g. masters and johnson). However, for arguments sake I am going to go a bit further and give a very high average score, which i saw recently in a survey. The average in this data was 6.21 inches long, with a standard deviation of .77. Hence, 95% of the sizes were between 4.67 and 7.75 inches. That is, 95 out of every 100 people fell within one or two standard deviations away from the mean.

How is it therefore that everygirl has always seen one 10" or why is it so many people brag about how big theirs is. I think the whole issue is one of the most over-rated topics on this EARTH! And the reason why it exists is because of Western media and the bigger is better culture.

For statistical purposes and to highlight my argument, the odds of a girl who has slept with 3 guys, the odds of them all being over 7.75 inches are......

92, 6859.375

Got this using basic probability theory - 97.5x97.5x97.5

Does anyone else get my point.

heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) heavy_lifter- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think this raises a new question in size perception and females. Are females bad at estimating size, or does thickness add some sort of visual illusion to an area of matters length.

Because ask 99% of girls if they have seen over 8 inches, and i gurantee more than 2/3 will say yes. That is less than even money returns if you were betting on that answer to be yes.

BodyPoints: 3327
    newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit newz-'s BodySpace
    its simple, they'll ask the boyfriend or guys they know how big they are.. each guy will lie or will just measure from the bottom/wrongly. Plus they're just bad at estimating size because they dont have a dick? if you're above 6inches be happy, average is like 5-5.5
    Last edited by newz-; 02-16-2007 at 10:00 AM.

troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) troubled is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i was going to say the same thing about thickness

the sad part is about the guys ive heard about who only have a 2 or 3 incher

Originally Posted by troubled View Post
    i was going to say the same thing about thickness

the sad part is about the guys ive heard about who only have a 2 or 3 incher
    LMAO thats true, for every 7.75 incher there is a <4.6 incher

rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    some girl i know has seen more than one 8 inch plus penis... I just think girls are stupid or she just happenes to sleep with the top 1 percent of penis's in teh world lol

BodyPoints: 3809
    MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MetaPhysical's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by heavy_lifter- View Post
    According to some surveys the average penis size is 5-7 inches. Usually high 5 inches is the conclusion when studied empirically (e.g. masters and johnson). However, for arguments sake I am going to go a bit further and give a very high average score, which i saw recently in a survey. The average in this data was 6.21 inches long, with a standard deviation of .77. Hence, 95% of the sizes were between 4.67 and 7.75 inches. That is, 95 out of every 100 people fell within one or two standard deviations away from the mean.

How is it therefore that everygirl has always seen one 10" or why is it so many people brag about how big theirs is. I think the whole issue is one of the most over-rated topics on this EARTH! And the reason why it exists is because of Western media and the bigger is better culture.

For statistical purposes and to highlight my argument, the odds of a girl who has slept with 3 guys, the odds of them all being over 7.75 inches are......

92, 6859.375

Got this using basic probability theory - 97.5x97.5x97.5

Does anyone else get my point.
    I thought it was 3 std deviations roughly for 95% of all values...

and you should be using the compliments of the scores to get the probability:

0.025^3 x 100% = 0.0015625%

But yeah I see your point... the odds of this happening are ridiculously miniscule.
    To crush your enemies, drive them before you, and to listen to the lamentations of their women. This is what is good in life.

- Conan, The Barbarian

Funny quotes from the R&P section:

lol, every post by Vargas is like a fortune cookie of stupid.

- Melkor

About 95% of the observations will fall within 2 standard deviations of the mean, which is the interval (-2,2) for the standard normal, and about 99.7% of the observations will fall within 3 standard deviations of the mean, which corresponds to the interval (-3,3) in this case.

http://www.stat.yale.edu/Courses/1997-98/101/normal.htm

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19112
    hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hardestgainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hardestgainer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by newz- View Post
    its simple, they'll ask the boyfriend or guys they know how big they are.. each guy will lie or will just measure from the bottom/wrongly.

so....were do you measure from exactly?

lol
    5k+
    only miscer negged by Ryan Deluca
    **Bayern Munchen Crew**
    **German-Hungarian Crew**
    AZ Sports Crew
    Ron Paul 2008 & 2012 & 2016

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2719
    JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JCVP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JCVP's BodySpace
    Basically, what he's trying to say is that you're average, below average, or above average, but never big or small. Less than 5% of the test data fell within either 2 extremes of the data (smallest or biggest).

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 26060
    NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NuggzTheNinja's BodySpace
    I think this raises a new question in size perception and females. Are females bad at estimating size, or does thickness add some sort of visual illusion to an area of matters length.

Because ask 99% of girls if they have seen over 8 inches, and i gurantee more than 2/3 will say yes. That is less than even money returns if you were betting on that answer to be yes.
    Girls are pretty bad at estimating size. I've seen studies on this: each girl estimated her man's cock a full 2" larger than what it actually was.
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

I only posted this as I have seen a lot of anxiety recently by some individuals. There is nothing to worry about. You will find that in scientific reality the whole area is skewed with rubbish.

It's like you being 6 foot tall and feeling inadequate that you are not over 7 foot.

Stats: 5'10", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21405
    WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WCC's BodySpace
    from what i understand, girls seem to be bad at approximating penis size and look at it 2" bigger than it really is.
    girth makes your penis looks shorter - same with any object really, thickness makes things appear shorter.
    as far as penis size goes, length seems to be very much overestimated - girth is a lot more important than length, seeing as the average vagina is only 5.5" long.
    my 6-week Novedex XT log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7011981
    ----------
    my 30-day Jungle Warfare log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6441581
    ----------
    "NO products are ghey as hell. Search NO-Explode and you'll get a million threads of 17-21 year-old dumbass people that ask how to dose it, how to cycle it, how to snort it off of a homo's ass." - (((A^T^R)))

BodyPoints: 13263
    ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ilikebeer's BodySpace
    umm cant you reduce? and also the guys with bigger dicks probabyl bang a lot more chicks then the 3-5 inchers so your odds arent accurate. also dont forget about width!!!!! FTW!!

Originally Posted by ilikebeer View Post
    umm cant you reduce? and also the guys with bigger dicks probabyl bang a lot more chicks then the 3-5 inchers so your odds arent accurate. also dont forget about width!!!!! FTW!!
    em, only 2.5% are below 4.6 inches. Not as if that represents a statistically significant amount to support what you are saying.

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12716
    RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RockyIV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RockyIV's BodySpace
    Depends on where you are measuring from

BodyPoints: 13263
    ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ilikebeer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ilikebeer's BodySpace
    em, only 2.5% are below 4.6 inches. Not as if that represents a statistically significant amount to support what you are saying.
    true. but i have a feeling there are guys 7+ who have more confidence and who probably banged a lot more girls than 6 inchers....just sayin

btw i am average

Stats: 6'3", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2900
    gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gill998 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit gill998's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    so....were do you measure from exactly?

lol
    [no homo]top - end of tape touching not pushing the skin above. roll tape out and look straight down from the top [\no homo]

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20124
    Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Brutotal's BodySpace
    I remember along time ago reading maxim's survey results and having girls say the biggest they saw was 6"...

The problem is they don't measure, they guess and skew results, also everyone lies atleast a little bit concerning sex. I'm sure a girl fresh out of a relationship will underestimate the size of her last lover and one inside of a relationship will overestimate.

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40894
    Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ajuice72 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ajuice72's BodySpace
    Girls dont really guess that well..... I mean im average size maybe a little bigger and everyone talks about how big I am and all this crap when in reality im not. I'm not complaining though.

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8279
    Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Fighterpilota10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Fighterpilota10's BodySpace
    then what the hell is this!
    (no homo)
    Attached Images
    I've gained 45 pounds in one year

Bench-210 (x2)
    Squat-405 (x3)
    Deadlift-455 (x1)

Stalking ___________ inspectionstare's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6577
    inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inspectionstare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit inspectionstare's BodySpace
    About 95% of the observations will fall within 2 standard deviations of the mean, which is the interval (-2,2) for the standard normal, and about 99.7% of the observations will fall within 3 standard deviations of the mean, which corresponds to the interval (-3,3) in this case.

http://www.stat.yale.edu/Courses/1997-98/101/normal.htm
    wait...i'm no genius statistician, but doesn't this assume that penis sizes lie within a standard normal curve?? i'm pretty sure that race would keep the stats out of the normal curve (at least from what i've heard, average is different depending on race).

Stats: 5'9", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4015
    Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jonathon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Jonathon's BodySpace
    How is it therefore that everygirl has always seen one 10"
    Same reason they find it hard to park a car.

They suck at judging lengths and distances.
    "The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." -- Thucydides

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle, Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)

Stats: 5'10", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21405
    WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WCC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WCC's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post

LMAO!
    my 6-week Novedex XT log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7011981
    ----------
    my 30-day Jungle Warfare log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6441581
    ----------
    "NO products are ghey as hell. Search NO-Explode and you'll get a million threads of 17-21 year-old dumbass people that ask how to dose it, how to cycle it, how to snort it off of a homo's ass." - (((A^T^R)))

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 223 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9082
    cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboyathlete has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cowboyathlete's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Fighterpilota10 View Post
    then what the hell is this!
    (no homo)
    LMAO
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20581
    Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rob Awesome's BodySpace
    Girls definitely over estimate.

My ex always told me I'm at least 7 or 8" when in reality I was only around 6 and a half (no homo)

...umm, I'm going to be that loser and admit I got into jelqing & I'm going to say... I'm up to a drop below 7"

so if any of you are really concerned.. check out cheekycherry.com

it actually got my confidence in bed up, too.

(no homo) x 100

BodyPoints: 3327
    newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newz- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit newz-'s BodySpace
    ^ no loser, same story here though i havnt done it in a long while.. most the results have stuckround though, definately works

BodyPoints: 20
    IamHuge34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit IamHuge34's BodySpace
    girls definetly overestimate...my ex guessed that i was around 9 inches haha..which is 2 inches too big...so they have no idea...i think many of them say theyve seen 8 inches at least...bc they think that sounds big...but beleievable to tell...in really NOT MANY at all are 8 +

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 35744
    TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TwiloMike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TwiloMike's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Girls are pretty bad at estimating size. I've seen studies on this: each girl estimated her man's cock a full 2" larger than what it actually was.
    Girls aren't the only ones who can't visually measure well. Guys do this all the time also, and I'm talking about guys who should know better from experience.
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

Stats: 6'4", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5012
    Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Db88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Db88's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post

lmfao reps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast