BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

HRT: Wycked Week In Hell: 'That Sh*t Wasn’t Faked'

In the Hell Raiser Trainer, Tom Rage Fuller tortures IFBB Pro Mike “Wycked” Van Wyck with Hellcentric reps. In this exclusive feature, Mike finally finds his voice.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-...snt-faked.html

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-07-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added video.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Training Mike was a workout for me! Dude is incredibly strong.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Alona22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi there, Ive been training for almost a year and a half and the HRT program solo looks very interesting for adding some mass which is my goal.
    I'm about to finish a 12 week FST/7 program which has worked really good for me and im interesting in starting a new program. Im between this HRT solo which I guess is low volume/frequency and high intensity and the arnold basic training in his new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding which is high volume and frequency with pyramid style.
    which of both do u recommend me for adding the most mass in a 12 week period?
    my questions about the hrt solo is about the low volume which ive never done, and about the low weight i need to use due to the 14 total reps (couting the 8 positive and the 6 5/second slow negative), and also if have to increase the weight week after week is necessary with this kind of program.
    any experience, suggestion, results and tips from guys who have done the program of hopefully RAGE himself??
    thanks...........
    alona..........

bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhavnaSahu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well my husband is only doing exercise for fitness, but your videos has motivated him highly to develop muscle and he tried few also and now he has pain in his knee, elbow but still he is trying.