Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rich Piana

bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    this....doesn't.....seem.....legit
    It's on YouTube when his in rics corner, would find you the link but I'm on a bus to work

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bensynan View Post
    It's on YouTube when his in rics corner, would find you the link but I'm on a bus to work
    I mean injecting GH doesn't lead to increased obliques

kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinostaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rich Piana should start competing but he said he doesn't want to

FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000) FishChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    i never get the hatred torwards people in general not to mention this guy...

if your on a bodybuilding website you obviously like BB, so when you see a guy who clearly has made it and is a BB'er your first reaction is to hate? hmm... i just dont see any personal benefit from hating on the dude
    Bro, if more people on this forum thought like you do, I'd still probably come here.

It's because of all these hatin' a$$ dick heads, that I quit coming here way back.

Rich P. is a bad a$$ MF'er ! Plus he seems like a straight up guy. If you surf around a little, you can here him address all kinds of stuff, like his finances, his use of roids, and oils, etc.

So now all of you hatin' little punk a$$ bitches can go on and say I'm hanging on his sack, or whatever the **** you want to say. But it won't matter, as I might not stumble back here for years anyway, and will never have to waste my time reading your trash talk.

Have a great day
    Fish

jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jda104 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by D6A6N6I6E6L6 View Post
    I saw him in person training at my gym, dude looks like ****. He was bertstaring hard when I deadlifted 6 plates too lolz
    lol'd, i want to be leaf
    RIP zyzz forever mirin

bench/squat/DL - 365/500/635

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheGame76 View Post
    Money and muscles, only three people in history have pulled this off in real life. Steve Reeves(the pioneer), Arnold(the GOAT), The Rock(our last hope).
    And Stallone. Van Damme. Vin Diesel (though he is just fat now). Countless pro athletes. But I see your point.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kevinostaj View Post
    Rich Piana should start competing but he said he doesn't want to
    Because he would do horribly in a bodybuilding competition. He looks good in a shirt, but without it his physique is a mess. He is making the right choice.

anonymous
    He reminds me of Jack from Tekken.

Dem gunz.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Because he would do horribly in a bodybuilding competition. He looks good in a shirt, but without it his physique is a mess. He is making the right choice.
    Yeah he'd look awful on stage. He looked pretty good in his early bbing career. His physique is freaky but not very even.
    Just Do It

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rich looked better on stage when he was younger, he wouldn't do that great now imo.

Not that it really matters, he has a physique he likes and he seems pretty happy and that's all that matters.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    Yeah he'd look awful on stage. He looked pretty good in his early bbing career. His physique is freaky but not very even.
    personally i think he looks better now, than ever before.

AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AD337 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BennyS92 View Post
    personally i think he looks better now, than ever before.
    totally agree - he's by far at his personal best

you guys need to see current pics (shirt off very impressive - I will agree that he wouldn't look "great" on stage" but he's definitely walking around lean as hell at 295-300 lbs looking super sick the majority of the time) It's like his arms somehow look so much better these days all of the sudden, not all nasty and gross as portrayed in pics in this thread

BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BennyS92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just look at that vacuum pose (he posted it on ********)

Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BennyS92 View Post
    just look at that vacuum pose (he posted it on ********)

Well that shut everyone up! Haha.

It's been said. It's not your prerogative to control how he earns money. Or if he actually has any. Or if he did it in a morally unsound way. You are not our maker, and who the **** are you to judge?

He also never claimed to be anything but who he is. And when you look at his sponsor, Which is called "MUTANT", in no way is their mission statement: "Competitive aesthetic bodybuilding for judging and internet trolling purposes"

If you don't like him that is fine, don't look stupid by letting your personal opinion of him reflect who you are and how you handle yourself. You look childish.

Personally, I think he started a bit air headed and his white lies catch up to him from time to time. But facts are facts. He worked his Funking ass off, religiously to get to where he is. Are all his choices perfect? No. Is he a sell out? Yeah kinda. Is he a successful and shocking human being that you cant help but do a double-take? Yes.

If you like it work towards it, if you don't, keep it to your self. We are mixing issues of opinion and facts and like always this forum becomes, as one eloquently put, Dark sided.

As it stands right now, He is a beast, who looks funking awesome. So quit the "ya but" argument. If we were at a juggling contest we would say "ya but he sucks at juggling that douchebag!" But we aren't. Its about BUILDING A BODY. And if your issue is in the way he did it, well nobody funking cares what your issue is. Step up or shut up.

Guy may be an idiot, but that doesn't change any of the facts. And his ego hasn't got the best of him. For a man his size, doing what he loves, its easy to fall into the superiority thing.

Oh and to the guy who said he has no money cause he sits at booths all day. Well standing around getting paid thousands a month to talk to people that worship you...ya your right that must suck. Wish I lived on your world...

Not.

PSS: if he didn't have money and faked ti before, he has money now. And lots of it. 7 Figure Mutant contract. So put that in your needle and pump it. Bitches!

Getoffhisdicksss: Seriously though, the guys heart will probably explode in 5 years.
    Last edited by Skoaldier; 08-02-2013 at 11:35 AM.

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skoaldier View Post
    Well that shut everyone up! Haha.

It's been said. It's not your prerogative to control how he earns money. Or if he actually has any. Or if he did it in a morally unsound way. You are not our maker, and who the **** are you to judge?

He also never claimed to be anything but who he is. And when you look at his sponsor, Which is called "MONSTER", in no way is their mission statement: "Competitive aesthetic bodybuilding for judging and internet trolling purposes"

If you don't like him that is fine, don't look stupid by letting your personal opinion of him reflect who you are and how you handle yourself. You look childish.

Personally, I think he started a bit air headed and his white lies catch up to him from time to time. But facts are facts. He worked his Funking ass off, religiously to get to where he is. Are all his choices perfect? No. Is he a sell out? Yeah kinda. Is he a successful and shocking human being that you cant help but do a double-take? Yes.

If you like it work towards it, if you don't, keep it to your self. We are mixing issues of opinion and facts and like always this forum becomes, as one eloquently put, Dark sided.

As it stands right now, He is a beast, who looks funking awesome. So quit the "ya but" argument. If we were at a juggling contest we would say "ya but he sucks at juggling that douchebag!" But we aren't. Its about BUILDING A BODY. And if your issue is in the way he did it, well nobody funking cares what your issue is. Step up or shut up.

Guy may be an idiot, but that doesn't change any of the facts. And his ego hasn't got the best of him. For a man his size, doing what he loves, its easy to fall into the superiority thing.

Oh and to the guy who said he has no money cause he sits at booths all day. Well standing around getting paid thousands a month to talk to people that worship you...ya your right that must suck. Wish I lived on your world...

Not.

PSS: if he didn't have money and faked ti before, he has money now. And lots of it. 7 Figure monster contract. So put that in your needle and pump it. Bitches!

Getoffhisdicksss: Seriously though, the guys heart will probably explode in 5 years.
    Thought it was Mutant?

Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skoaldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    Thought it was Mutant?
    I was doing so well too...

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skoaldier View Post
    I was doing so well too...
    lol...he is actually a guy i can listen to. cause every word out of his mouth isnt bs or complete lie. seems like a legit dude.

Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    lol...he is actually a guy i can listen to. cause every word out of his mouth isnt bs or complete lie. seems like a legit dude.
    Agreed. Hes as real or fake as any of them. But hes open about it.

Also, its important to remember a lot of the drugs they use are illegal. And he has to tread carefully. What is understood as typical practice in the BB world, A lot of society would be against dontchakno..

So not all his lies are for him, he has to tread softly.

anonymous

LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetsGoHeavy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    seems like a cool enough guy to me, don't get the hate
    aint 'nuttin to it, but to do it.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really like his videos with Ric Drasin.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10) claypoolrc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    You can rob people at gun point or lie to their faces and seem nice about it, doesn't make him a stand up dude lol. You want some tips? Get injections and tattoo's all over your body so you stand out. Claim it's all real muscle. Get a sponsorship and market the @#*& out of your fake persona and profit! As long as you're still nice to people on the outside idiots will still think you're a stand up person so where is the harm??

Or just be like Lady gaga and wear meat suits. Or like Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, etc etc etc etc.

You want financial tips? Be fake as *&#@ bro.
    Bro the dude does not lie about doing steroids he's completely up front about it. He tells people he does em in his videos and on top of that he even goes the length of giving peolple advice if they are going to use them.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LetsGoHeavy View Post
    seems like a cool enough guy to me, don't get the hate
    Haters gonna hate its jealousy

Rich seems like a really down to earth guy that knows what he wants in life and does a pretty damn good job at being successful .

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why does he always have such labored breathing?

Registered User STRONGmanmike06's Avatar
    STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) STRONGmanmike06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    haters gonna hate its jealousy

rich seems like a really down to earth guy that knows what he wants in life and does a pretty damn good job at being successful .
    ^^^this^^^
    Powerlifter.
    Strongman.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer/Strength and Conditioning Specialist/Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
    Active Navy.
    www.********.com/savagebarbellsquad

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    I don't think the Greeks had Rich in mind when they made that sculpture.
    i am sure about that too!
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Walked past him at the SJ fit expo and I will give him the credit that his arms are huge as ****.

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    why does he always have such labored breathing?
    Tren.

mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    with all those tats I almost thought I was looking at Lee Priest
    Eat to fuel your body, not your emotions.

meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meyerson914 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

100% best comment on thread!

100% best comment on thread!