pabspump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements for Recovery and Sports, Adaptogens, Prime, E Bol

Does anyone know of any supplements that will help will recovery so I will be able to wrestle and still lift? I heard about the adaptogens prime and e bol, do they work?

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pabspump View Post
    Does anyone know of any supplements that will help will recovery so I will be able to wrestle and still lift? I heard about the adaptogens prime and e bol, do they work?
    Hi,

I used prime 2 months up to 8/10 caps at day.
    Only thing i felt was inreased appetitte and better digestion. But it is benefits of chebulic myrobalan and not tribulus aquaticus (both found in prime)

If i would choose one of those supps,it would be e-bol

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ebol = Very Good http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131079843

Unfortunately you cant get any right now. The good news is that Thermolife is working on improving its entire product line so be on the lookout perhaps next year.

Look into Mass Pro Synthagen for the time being, it includes a quality ecdy extract, aminos and more.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Ebol = Very Good http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131079843

Unfortunately you cant get any right now. The good news is that Thermolife is working on improving its entire product line so be on the lookout perhaps next year.

Look into Mass Pro Synthagen for the time being, it includes a quality ecdy extract, aminos and more.
    Thanks for the props brother. Any ETA on the new E-bol?

Knowing Ron/Thermo, it'll be worth the wait...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thanks for the props brother. Any ETA on the new E-bol?

Knowing Ron/Thermo, it'll be worth the wait...
    Its almost definite that Thermolife should have its entire product line out in the Spring...I cannot wait, but yes its worth it!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Pabspump! I have personally used both of those and found them both to be useful for recovery. Something to increase sleep quality would be great as well, such as PowerFull. I find that Powerfull has me feeling fresher faster after each workout.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    useful for recovery.
    You're a USP product educator, so through what mechanism do water chestnuts and/or laxatives speed up the process of skeletal muscle repair? --> We've been waiting for USPlabs to make up an MOA for years, but to no avail.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    You're a USP product educator, so through what mechanism do water chestnuts and/or laxatives speed up the process of skeletal muscle repair? --> We've been waiting for USPlabs to make up an MOA for years, but to no avail.
    Placebo it is then.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.