Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 1,141 to 1,142 of 1142
    KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post

I'll just leave this here...

Wow awesome job not giving up on this! Fuk yeah! That got me psyched up!

I'm bookmarking this sh!t next to Woody's 500 pull + 300 bench vid as pure motivation

-----

My Macenko summary -

Recent max before starting: 315
    Training max: 310

Everything was going well on Macenko into the 3rd and 4th weeks. That was when I started getting health issues - a small cold first, and then elbow pain from squatting, and then another small cold. Each of these set me back. I ended up repeating almost 2 weeks' worth of Macenko workouts and never caught up to the progression of the program. By the last workout, I was close to, if not back at, my recent max, but certainly not stronger than that.

In conclusion, Macenko was a wash. Of course, that had everything to do with my issues and not with the program, so I can't say that it doesn't work for me. I will likely run it again in the future, but with the following conditions:

* Start at least 10-15 lbs below a recent max or estimated max.
    * Run in the summer when there's less chance of getting sick.
    * Limit or eliminate any upper body pressing work - OHP, CGBP, dips, etc.
    * (Possibly) limit the volume work up to the top work set.

Anecdotally, the program seems to work well. Most of the guys here made gains and my training partner - who ran it with me - got 20 lbs and a PR out of it
    ## chillin at home crew

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post

I'll just leave this here...

DBO ... **** YEAH!

Awesome!
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3