220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 220bound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question how do you find a good training partner?

Any advice on finding a good training partner?

NONE of my friends train seriously.

I'd feel like a douche asking some random guy at the gym who I don't actually know if he wanted to train together - even if we've seen each other every day at the same time for months.

I tried putting an ad on Craiglist, but that was a disaster. I got responses from gays looking for sex, fat guys wanting to lose weight, skinny guys who've never been in a gym, and fat homos wanting to lose weight who've never been in a gym.

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 220bound View Post
    Any advice on finding a good training partner?

NONE of my friends train seriously.

I'd feel like a douche asking some random guy at the gym who I don't actually know if he wanted to train together - even if we've seen each other every day at the same time for months.

I tried putting an ad on Craiglist, but that was a disaster. I got responses from gays looking for sex, fat guys wanting to lose weight, skinny guys who've never been in a gym, and fat homos wanting to lose weight who've never been in a gym.
    Bro if u seen this guy for months straight and he seems to be a cool guy. you wouldnt seem like a douche asking him in my opinion. if someone came up and asked me i would be glad to have one. When i was in Iraq i had these 2 guys i worked with they wasnt into as much as me but as time went on they worked hard and u seen the gains and we worked out the entire deployment. S maybe u can get one of your friends to go. I hop i was a little help for you. But i think you should ask him doesnt hurt to ask.
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.