xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

quick question about creatine monohydrate

Hey, Im looking to start taking creatine, Im using "now sports" creatine monohydrate tablets.

the bottle says take 3 tablets with 8 cups of water before and after exercise. and thats for maintaining, it says to do a loading phase, which this site tells me is pointless. but the loading phase says 4 tablets 3 times a day with 8 cups of water.

Ive also read the read that creatine can increase risk of kidney stones, which is a bit no no...

so I should take 3 tabs morning noon and dinner and drink 8cups / about 2 liters of water daily correct? the bottle says each tablet contains 1500mg of creatine

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2-3 tablets/day, anytime. Don't load.

xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtcking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    with 8 cups of water daily? or should i be drinking way more??

manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    While taking creatine monohydrate it is definitely important to stay hydrated. I like to keep it around 100+ ounces a day. I THINK the "safe" number is 80

Machai70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    While taking creatine monohydrate it is definitely important to stay hydrated. I like to keep it around 100+ ounces a day. I THINK the "safe" number is 80
    I agree. When I take creatine I try to drink as much water as possible. Not enough water can negate the effects of the creatine.

so... 96 oz is like 3 liters. so I should be drinking 3+ liters a day minimum and as much as possible maximum? okay haha

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink when you are thirsty. No one can tell you how much YOU should drink. Use some common sense.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Drink when you are thirsty. No one can tell you how much YOU should drink. Use some common sense.
    I've been under the impression with monohydrate you need to consume a volume of water to make effective use and keep your kidneys flushed of excess creatine as it clumps and creates stones. at least tha'ts what I've been told on this site and some own research