joskipy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help and advice on a cycle

I am 30 been working out for years 6 ft 1 198lbs I tend to put on fat rather than muscle even when I workout hard and eat right. Consume plenty of protein and have taken about every supplement in the world. I admit I cheat a lot carbs here and there, some occassional drinking etc. Problem is my strenght is not changing. My squat is moving and deadlift but my bench sucks, stuck at 215 for 3 years. I finally caved and did some research on what I understoood to be a mild pro hormone cycle. Propadrol and H drol for 30 days. I have used many test boosters etc and normally expperience nothing. I habe inhibit X as a PCT but here that I may need a serm too which I have a website ag guys or something where I can get this. Can someone give me more advice and info on this? I want to do this the right way and am just very frustrated. I am trying to get bigger and stronger, faster with less body fat. I play a competitive flag football league and am tired of being slow. I have crap genetics (honest), I do work out hard sometimes too hard (lat year I have had 2 shoulder strains, tendonitis in both knees and plantar faciatias). I have good form, know all the lifts but I am doing something wrong. I know I need to stop cheating but would that effect my strenght? I am just frustrated any help is appreciated.
    Michael