ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 1 Year 265lbs+ to below 160lbs Criticisms ADVICE PLEASE! BF% BULK Or CUT?!

Hi everyone!

bit of a lurker on here, not many posts, gained alot of advice and hoping for criticisms, input and advice

been training just over a year now, mainly weights. down from over 256lbs to 160 (fully dressed, with shoes)

only really started eating decently since the end of March, NEVER had any vegetation before!

Looking for some advice on if I should carry on cutting or ready to bulk?

Pretty much where I want to be on the BF, just the bit of podgy/skin under my belly button (I really can't tell what it is or if it will go if I carry on cutting?!)

So, the points

BF%?
    Carry on cutting or bulk?
    And advice please

Sorry for this **** pictures, the one in the white shirt is from Christmas last year, 16.5stone ish

Very grateful for anything
    Attached Images

workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) workoutjunkie94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk your already pretty lean.

TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done man... impressive weight loss/transformation. If you want to get bigger, I think it's safe to lean bulk. You're pretty lean as it is now.

But do it slowly.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TEAMWORK View Post
    Well done man... impressive weight loss/transformation. If you want to get bigger, I think it's safe to lean bulk. You're pretty lean as it is now.

But do it slowly.
    This^^^^

Great job man, very impressive!!

ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks!...Bit worried about doing that now as I've still got that "bit" under my belly button/lower abs, can I lose this an bulk or is it better to try and drop it now??

Thanks guys

Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimorrow93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lean bulk all the way imo, did you have any mass at all a year ago? Great job!

Thanks...Nope! never been near a gym before, strength has more than tripped in the passed year. struggled to bench press the 20kg bar!

Just another one, quite please seeing the difference side by side! just want read of the lower abs!!
    Attached Images

TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEAMWORK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no expert, but you had a decent belly before which stretched your skin. The rest of your abs look quite lean already. I'd do a lean bulk and give your skin time to shrink up some. It's only been 8 months or so since you started losing fat. Up to you though man. Certainly doesn't hurt to keep getting leaner. That's what's fun about this -- you get to experiment with your body.

thanks, yeah your right! I'm glad its gone!

Lean bulk as in 200/300 calories over maintenances?
    Just worried about undoing or halting any hard work I've done losing the gut!

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TEAMWORK View Post
    I'm no expert, but you had a decent belly before which stretched your skin. The rest of your abs look quite lean already. I'd do a lean bulk and give your skin time to shrink up some. It's only been 8 months or so since you started losing fat. Up to you though man. Certainly doesn't hurt to keep getting leaner. That's what's fun about this -- you get to experiment with your body.
    He's red, but he's right.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ezb View Post
    thanks, yeah your right! I'm glad its gone!

Lean bulk as in 200/300 calories over maintenances?
    Just worried about undoing or halting any hard work I've done losing the gut!
    Leptin levels are probably low as hell, and your body has more than likely reached it's minimum weight, your body will fight you with everything it has if you try to go any lower. The only reason you cant see your lower abs is because of the loose skin on top. There literally is only 1 solution other than surgery, be patient. You have to wait for the skin to snap back, since you're really lean now it would take a long time if you just maintained, if you bulk now you kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you add more muscle to fill out the loose skin leftover and at the same time giving your body time for the skin to snap back. Then next time you cut you'll have abs and wont have a loose skin issue, you'll look 10000 times better

BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job OP!! Giving me motivation to keep on going.

strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10) strivefor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow through all that weight loss you kept exactly the same hair and beard style haha

but very impressive work you look real lean and ripped. i would suggest working on your chest.

Originally Posted by strivefor View Post
    wow through all that weight loss you kept exactly the same hair and beard style haha

but very impressive work you look real lean and ripped. i would suggest working on your chest.
    beards got abit less!....it's to help on the scales!...I really struggle with chest for some reason! LOVE incline struggle with flat bench

Thanks guys!

So would I be right in thinking I've been on just under 2000cals... I should aim for around 2500calories a day to lean bulk?.....
    Or more?

Thanks

emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off, congrats, great work man. Second, I completely agree with lean bulk. How much weight/week have you been losing on 2000 cals? Do you plan on changing your workout routine?

Originally Posted by emaytee View Post
    First off, congrats, great work man. Second, I completely agree with lean bulk. How much weight/week have you been losing on 2000 cals? Do you plan on changing your workout routine?
    my goal is 2000, I usually aim for 1800/1900. lose on average 1lbs a week, (although was 6lbs last month!)
    I'll see what happens, try cut the bike rides after a work out down a little (mainly due to weather!) and see what happens I guess!