Closed Thread
Page 50 of 321 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 9602
    Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000) Mitch339 is just really nice. (+1000)
    From what I read the knock on Nomos "In-house" movements are that they were not developped/conceived in house but are rather reproductions of vintage movements made in house. Nonetheless, great value and style. If you want something cheaper I think Meistersinger's are pretty cool and likely to stand the test of time, their single hand watches are truly unique and although ETA-modified are always really well priced.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Misc Wristwatch Crew ***

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post
    ^^glad you picked up that Oliver for yourself Poison. Knew you sought after one for quite some time
    Thanks man. I'm really happy with it, it's quite stunning!

Originally Posted by AestheticMidget View Post
    Mirin hard. How do you like it? I've wanted a bronze watch for a while now, just not sure how it will look when it develops patina.
    I've seen the original 2 demo's with patina, and they look amazing. I've seen some ****ty patinas, splotchy and uneven; as long as you keep it dry for a while, I think you'll get the even base layer, then after that it won't matter as much. Plus, a Cape Cod cloth, or lemon juice, will return it to whatever state you desire.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    ITT poison soaks the bandwith dry with thirty-seven 8mb pictures.
    Worth every byte.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn that bronze watch is amazing. loling hard at you posting 50 huge ass pics, though.
    BJJ crew
    S&P crew
    **Knee Draggers Unite**
    Wristwatch crew
    Firearms crew
    Skins, Caps, O's, Wiz, Terps

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks man.
    I was not a big fan of bronze watches (companies way over charging for what's not an expensive metal), but that design and brand is a solid value. You made be re consider a bronze dive watch...
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tooKOOLforSKOOL View Post
    damn that bronze watch is amazing. loling hard at you posting 50 huge ass pics, though.
    Huge? They resize themselves here, no? Glad you like em, at least.

Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I was not a big fan of bronze watches (companies way over charging for what's not an expensive metal), but that design and brand is a solid value. You made be re consider a bronze dive watch...
    Roland started his watch company because he thinks it's dumb as well: a steel Armida A1 is $400 (or $300 with a discount), but use the same case design and movements in bronze, and they want $1200+. Same with Helson. So he decided to do it right, and reasonably.

It's $650/$850 for Miyota/ETA. The case is made in Germany, it's CuSN8 bronze, lume is stupid good...all in all it undercuts everyone else by 50%, and in many ways is possibly better (German case, US assembly).

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Huge? They resize themselves here, no? Glad you like em, at least.

Roland started his watch company because he thinks it's dumb as well: a steel Armida A1 is $400 (or $300 with a discount), but use the same case design and movements in bronze, and they want $1200+. Same with Helson. So he decided to do it right, and reasonably.

It's $650/$850 for Miyota/ETA. The case is made in Germany, it's CuSN8 bronze, lume is stupid good...all in all it undercuts everyone else by 50%, and in many ways is possibly better (German case, US assembly).
    I damn fine value and if/when I'm in the market for a new daily wear rugged watch, that will be on the short list for sure. Thanx for bringing it to our attention. I was really turned off by what companies were scamming people for with bronze watches 'till this one.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aklinard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dr.manhattan View Post
    I remembered that the Mid-size Maratac pilot watches were supposed to come back in stock in late November, so I checked the website today. My angus was not peppered for what I saw:

Really like the look of this, especially for the price. Definitely going to consider it for my next one.

And that Olivier is HNNNNG. Always liked bronze dials to big with, and this one is nice and simple. The strap matches nicely too.

Olivier thoughts:

Case - outstanding. 45 x 48 x 15, it's VERY comfortable, with awesome wrist presence. Workmanship is excellent; machining and brushing is as good as any I've seen. The caseback is really cool, as well.

Bezel - Damn. It's firm, but not tight. It will NOT accidentally move, but isn't difficult to rotate as needed. There is zero slop or play, it's uber precise, and it lines up perfectly. I did pop it off and put the black one on for a second, and it's easy to do so with a razor blade or dedicated tool.

Dial - zero issues that I can see with my eagle eye (no loupe though). I love the legibility of it, it's outstanding. The hands are just awesome; the hour hand comes within a mm or so of the edge of the dial, and the width of the hands add hugely to the overall clean, 'at a glance' effect.

Lume - In short, better than my Seiko Land Monster. The lume is nuclear after exposure, and this last significantly longer than any other watch I've owned. It of course tapers off with time, but with simple ******t home exposure at 10pm, it is clearly legible at 4-5am. It is legible at night after being blinded by oncoming headlights while driving; glance down, and I can still tell the time, and this is WITHOUT pre-charging, only ******t exposure throughout the day. The hands last longer than the dial lume.

Strap - I haven't tried the supplied silicone strap yet. It feels very sturdy and nice. The brown leather strap is pretty impressive; thick and strong, nicely finished, and it broke in fairly quickly. I love leather straps, they are the most comfortable, imo. Due to my exceptional ability to sweat, I probably will switch to rubber soon.

Overall - The Olivier garners a TON of comments, from the lady at the post office, to random guy in public, to friends and co-workers. Roland knocked it out when he designed it, and apparently given the comments I've received, as well as response on WUS/elsewhere, a ton of people love it. The watch, in the flesh, is deserving of the attention and praise. I've held it up next to a $13k Panerai, and it does not look out of place in any way. I showed it to my boss yesterday, and within 20 seconds said 'How do I buy one?'. It's that impressive.

tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tooKOOLforSKOOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How durable is the bronze case? Isnt it a fairly soft alloy when compared to stainless? You completely had me sold until I did a little research and saw that the case is 45mm wide. I have pretty girly wrists and 45mm would look awkward on me.
    BJJ crew
    S&P crew
    **Knee Draggers Unite**
    Wristwatch crew
    Firearms crew

How durable is the bronze case? Isnt it a fairly soft alloy when compared to stainless? You completely had me sold until I did a little research and saw that the case is 45mm wide. I have pretty girly wrists and 45mm would look awkward on me.
    This CuSN8 is a bit different: used in marine and military applications like ship propellers, worm drives, etc, it's very durable, only a few points off the hardness on stainless, and FAR more corrosion resistant (though it doesn't like long exposure to chlorine without being rinsed). Also, there was a problem with the initial supply of bronze, and several other micro manufacturers sent out 'copper' or 'brass', not 'bronze'. Roland flew to Germany and had his first initial run tested, and it was also not the correct alloy, so the manufacturer upgraded the alloy free of charge, by adding (iirc) tin and iron. Still CuSN8, just even harder. Plus, nicks and scratches will patina, and it'll just look badass and battle-scarred.

Concerning size, the lug-to-lug is way more important than width. Roland himself has weenie wrists, a bit less than 6.5in or so, so he designed it to fit smaller guys, but have enough presence for bigger wrists.

I'm on the left (7.5in), Roland middle (~6.5in), and a friend on the right, who had the biggest wrist, for reference. So don't hesitate based on size, if you're interested.

Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000)
    New to thread thinking about buying another watch first was a Skagen. It was a gift but i have not seen much about them in this thread does anyone have any info or experience with them? The watch i am looking at is a Tissot I heard that they were a quality brand but am open to suggestions for a watch less then 250 with similar looks.
    Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...o_cart_title_1

GoT crew

OSU crew

Coc- miscfits

KneeDraggersUnite-09 fz6

Thanks for the info, poison. I wish I could rep you again.
    BJJ crew
    S&P crew
    **Knee Draggers Unite**
    Wristwatch crew
    Firearms crew

Thanks for the info, poison. I wish I could rep you again.
    No problem!

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice watch, poison. Would wear, the date kind of kills it for me though.
    I'm I the only one can't stand 3 day dates ?
    What a time to be alive !

2016: 36/52
    2017: 40/52
    2018: 04/52

To give to charity for free everyday: http://thehungersite.greatergoodDOTcom

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Negatron617 View Post
    ended up buying the $15 'leather' nato strap per one of you guises suggestions......guise i am disappoint...yeah it was $15 but it looks ****ty....band is too long and the underside of a different color and look so I cant fold the end tip into one of the buckles as one normally does with nato's as it looks retarded......would post pic but cant MMS to my photobucket from work

oh well...just $15.....live.laugh.love
    bro just fold the tip back inside, not outside. know what i mean?
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellow watch lover checking in
    Such much Placebo in here.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Fellow watch lover checking in
    Post your collection, cool guy.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On my phone so dont have pics at the moment but have:
    Tag Calibre 36
    Zenith
    Omega broad arrow and old school Seamaster 120
    Oris
    Navitimer
    Movado from work
    And a few others
    Have sold a few pricey ones too
    Such much Placebo in here.

Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    G'morning yall.

Nice looking Tissot up on watchrecon.com this morning. I've never seen this model before, it probably looks much better in person.

Tissot PRS516 Automatic
    Theres one in mint condition for $315 (Shipped)
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...ue-782568.html

vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Laddy451 View Post
    New to thread thinking about buying another watch first was a Skagen. It was a gift but i have not seen much about them in this thread does anyone have any info or experience with them? The watch i am looking at is a Tissot I heard that they were a quality brand but am open to suggestions for a watch less then 250 with similar looks.
    Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...o_cart_title_1

I have that exact watch, was my first watch and I am quite happy with it. Tissot is a great company, you can't go wrong with them. The only thing I will say is that it is a bit small at 36mm, it doesn't bother me though- it suits the style of the watch. However, I guess it could look out of place if you have gigantic wrists.

Also, here is where I purchased it from and the cheapest from what I found ($165 with free shipping):
    http://www.watchmaxx.com/watch/Tisso...s/T52.1.421.13

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy for your new Olivier purchase bro. always awesome feeling to get a new great watch.

wow that NOMOS has come to my attention big time after finding out that it's an in house movement for the price.
    Im starting to fall in love with German pieces. Just like I love their cars more than any others (own a 325i), their wrist watches are really growing on me..
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000) Laddy451 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vatrolio View Post
    I have that exact watch, was my first watch and I am quite happy with it. Tissot is a great company, you can't go wrong with them. The only thing I will say is that it is a bit small at 36mm, it doesn't bother me though- it suits the style of the watch. However, I guess it could look out of place if you have gigantic wrists.

Also, here is where I purchased it from and the cheapest from what I found ($165 with free shipping):
    http://www.watchmaxx.com/watch/Tisso...s/T52.1.421.13
    Thanks brah for the heads up on the better price. My only concern like you stated is that the watch is kind of small but i only have 6.75 inches wrists. I was looking for opinions on a quality watch that is in the same style and i am having a hard time finding something that i like. I was hoping to have some feedback on similar models if they are out there.
    Last edited by Laddy451; 12-01-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    GoT crew

OSU crew

Coc- miscfits

KneeDraggersUnite-09 fz6

ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey brahs, first post ITT.

I bought the IWC Portofino last week, my first watch. Quite happy with the purchase.

Info about it:
    http://www.prestigetime.com/item/IWC.../IW356501.html

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Where can I get this watch? Note the thin case and strap. Will Rape.
    In My Lates 20s and Still Get Nervous Around Middle Schoolers Taller Than Me crew
    High School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    College Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Grad School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Still Haven’t Made It crew

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    In.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ex3e1989 View Post
    hey brahs, first post ITT.

I bought the IWC Portofino last week, my first watch. Quite happy with the purchase.

Info about it:
    http://www.prestigetime.com/item/IWC.../IW356501.html

[img]http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/75936_10152330364660228_2114119175_n.jpg[/ig]
    Very nice!
    That's the watch I'm trying to get a hold of now. It's discontinued, where did you buy yours? (Also Aussie)
    Did you get a discount from RRP?

Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post

Where can I get this watch? Note the thin case and strap. Will Rape.
    Looks like a Junghans Max Bill...

orr Junkers Bahaus?

I like this from them;

Some more info on Bauhaus;
    http://www.deutsche-uhrmacher.de/201...uhaus/?lang=en
    Last edited by foodpr0n; 12-01-2012 at 09:37 PM.

vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vatrolio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For those liking the nomos, stowa makes a sexy one as well:

Will most likely be my next purchase.

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just inherited a vintage Omega Constellation watch. It has a replacement band which isn't nice really, looking to get a good black leather band for under $100. Any suggestions?

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vatrolio View Post
    For those liking the nomos, stowa makes a sexy one as well:

Will most likely be my next purchase.
    Great choice.

ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000) ex3e1989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Very nice!
    That's the watch I'm trying to get a hold of now. It's discontinued, where did you buy yours? (Also Aussie)
    Did you get a discount from RRP?

thanks brah. didn't know they discontinued it, but i knew they're tough to get a hold of. I bought mine from Gregorys in Sydney for $3,940 (down from 4,500). They only had 2 in stock throughout all their stores when I first saw it and when I did buy it, it was the last one! They mentioned it's quite hard for them to get hold of more. Sounds tough to buy locally. Online I could have bought it for $3,700 but I was happy to pay that little bit extra for a piece of mind and avoiding international money transfers. Also, from the sites their warranty is done by themselves, not IWC. With Gregorys, they ship it off to IWC who do the warranty work themselves. So overall happy with the price I paid.
    Goodluck sourcing one!

Closed Thread