Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    MadMondo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First time here. been on many boards in the past but life gets busy and i am bored. Being an ol HIT guy from WAY back.....this looks like an off shoot. Obvious influences...how do you differentiate?
    What is your IDEAL split and average time on the workout?
    Sorry did not read the entire thread...just found this interesting...MM

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MadMondo View Post
    First time here. been on many boards in the past but life gets busy and i am bored. Being an ol HIT guy from WAY back.....this looks like an off shoot. Obvious influences...how do you differentiate?
    What is your IDEAL split and average time on the workout?
    Sorry did not read the entire thread...just found this interesting...MM
    Watch the Videos they pretty much explain everything. Then if you have questions, let us know.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=Kdnlp07;1045235353]
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Keep me posted brother!

Rage ill try and be short with this. I'm very pressed for time I work 2 jobs and have a 8 month old daughter. I've been doing a 3 day split. Monday back, delts, traps. Wednesday chest & legs. Friday biceps, triceps & abs. Is this split ok? And I do abs only because I have lower back problems I find when I keep my core strong my back is much stronger. I'm killing it on every workout. Not to fatigued or anything. Thanks in advance Rage.
    I'd recommend swapping the Wednesday and Friday routines around to give yourself more recovery between larger body parts for the week. Keep after it!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    so this is week 4 for me....progressing very well in back/legs/bi's but my chest/tri and certain shoulder exercises i have maxed....do i try again to complete this again or do i scrap it and change exercises on the one's i failed to hit rep ranges....since i couldn't get all the reps...i had to rest pause it

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pa mma View Post
    so this is week 4 for me....progressing very well in back/legs/bi's but my chest/tri and certain shoulder exercises i have maxed....do i try again to complete this again or do i scrap it and change exercises on the one's i failed to hit rep ranges....since i couldn't get all the reps...i had to rest pause it
    Since it's been about a month, you can change up a couple of the lifts as you see fit. That might help a bit brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=ragingmuscle;1045482921]
    Originally Posted by Kdnlp07 View Post

I'd recommend swapping the Wednesday and Friday routines around to give yourself more recovery between larger body parts for the week. Keep after it!
    Thanks Rage ill do that. I'm only in week 2 so ill be hitting this hard for weeks to come. I did chest & triceps today instead. I'm sore as hell before I even crash for the night. This program is looking great so far. Thank you brother !
    I don't do cardio..... The only thing I'm running after is the ice cream truck !!

[QUOTE=Kdnlp07;1045752421]

Thanks Rage ill do that. I'm only in week 2 so ill be hitting this hard for weeks to come. I did chest & triceps today instead. I'm sore as hell before I even crash for the night. This program is looking great so far. Thank you brother !
    Right on brother. Anytime.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where I need to place my feet and shoulders on reverse hack squats and I can't seem to find a decent video on youtube explaining this. I keep hitting my knees on the bars and it feels uncomfortable with my legs going out further or going between the bars. Do you have any videos or a better explanation on how to do this correctly?

Originally Posted by EvilThoughts View Post
    I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where I need to place my feet and shoulders on reverse hack squats and I can't seem to find a decent video on youtube explaining this. I keep hitting my knees on the bars and it feels uncomfortable with my legs going out further or going between the bars. Do you have any videos or a better explanation on how to do this correctly?
    This video should help if you haven't seen it already. Fast forward to 7:30 seconds into the vid and you'll catch Mike doing them;http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-...workout-2.html
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This video should help if you haven't seen it already. Fast forward to 7:30 seconds into the vid and you'll catch Mike doing them;http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-...workout-2.html
    Thanks. I knew I saw a leg day video some where but I just couldn't find it. And on the first page, the link for reverse hack squats only shows regular hack squats.

Originally Posted by EvilThoughts View Post
    Thanks. I knew I saw a leg day video some where but I just couldn't find it. And on the first page, the link for reverse hack squats only shows regular hack squats.
    Sorry about that brother. Also, you could try some stiff leg dead lifts as an alternate to that reverse hack. Works great!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Tom,
    first of all sorry for my English. I'm italian and not used to write in your language...

After 1 month of "blood & guts training", they have just arrived the animal pak and pump, so I decided to start tomorrow a 12 week cycle of HRT SOLO.

I would like to ask you two question:
    - even if in the last week of training I tried a set for every exercise in the "hrt style", I wanna start with the 60% of 1RM; but I don't understand when and if I have to increase the weight...
    8 rep + 6 "hrt rep" for 2 sets and the last rep at failure, right? So, when I can do 8 + 7 or more, for ex, I''ll have to increase the weight? and how much?

- I've found two different splits:
    1) Biceps + triceps - legs - chest + shoulders - back + rear delts + calves

2)Shoulder + arms - quads + hamstrings - chest +triceps, back + traps + delts + calves.

Which one of these do you recommend me to start?

Thank you !

Originally Posted by Daniele78 View Post
    Hi Tom,
    first of all sorry for my English. I'm italian and not used to write in your language...

After 1 month of "blood & guts training", they have just arrived the animal pak and pump, so I decided to start tomorrow a 12 week cycle of HRT SOLO.

I would like to ask you two question:
    - even if in the last week of training I tried a set for every exercise in the "hrt style", I wanna start with the 60% of 1RM; but I don't understand when and if I have to increase the weight...
    8 rep + 6 "hrt rep" for 2 sets and the last rep at failure, right? So, when I can do 8 + 7 or more, for ex, I''ll have to increase the weight? and how much?

- I've found two different splits:
    1) Biceps + triceps - legs - chest + shoulders - back + rear delts + calves

2)Shoulder + arms - quads + hamstrings - chest +triceps, back + traps + delts + calves.

Which one of these do you recommend me to start?

Thank you !
    Hi Daniele

You are correct on choosing the weight to use. Start light (60%) and work your way up. It's good to fail on the last rep of the second set of each exercise.

I like workout number 2.

Best of luck to you and let me know if I can help anymore along the way.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

the1achilies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey raging muscle, im gunna bulk for about 8 months, is this routine ok for me and is it ok to do for 8 months?

Originally Posted by the1achilies View Post
    hey raging muscle, im gunna bulk for about 8 months, is this routine ok for me and is it ok to do for 8 months?
    Run it for as long as you're making gains. I've had guys run it for over a year straight making gains all the while. Especially with extreme forced reps, the body has a tough time adapting and therefore the gains are more likely to keep coming.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniele78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Tom,
    thank you for your kindness.
    I've finished the second week.
    I'd like to ask you how d u see this mods of the sessions:

- Chest:
    decline b press 2 sets
    flat b press 2 sets
    incline DB press 2 sets
    and I'd add an isolation exercise, like the db flyes 2 sets

-Biceps:
    BB curl 2 sets
    and I'd add a concentration DB curl, using the "partner technique", with the other hand.

-Delts (my lateral delts are underdeveloped)
    DB side lateral raise 2 sets
    and I'd add a side lateral raise with a double elastic rope, very slow and from the half to the end of ROM (to isolate the delt from the sovraspinatus), with a short time (1'/1'30) between the 2 sets.

-Lats
    I don't know... I almost puke for the pain but I feel my brachioradialis very sore and weak that I don't think I could work so well my lats.
    Maybe another set of lat machine, changing the grip?

Another question, please!
    After the first 4 weeks, would I change the split for the second month into the split "Biceps + triceps - legs - chest + shoulders - back + rear delts + calves" ?
    Doing so, I'm gonna work with the split "one" on the first and the third month and with the second split on the second month.

Thank you for the answer

Hi Tom,
    thank you for your kindness.
    I've finished the second week.
    I'd like to ask you how d u see this mods of the sessions:

- Chest:
    decline b press 2 sets
    flat b press 2 sets
    incline DB press 2 sets
    and I'd add an isolation exercise, like the db flyes 2 sets

-Biceps:
    BB curl 2 sets
    and I'd add a concentration DB curl, using the "partner technique", with the other hand.

-Delts (my lateral delts are underdeveloped)
    DB side lateral raise 2 sets
    and I'd add a side lateral raise with a double elastic rope, very slow and from the half to the end of ROM (to isolate the delt from the sovraspinatus), with a short time (1'/1'30) between the 2 sets.

-Lats
    I don't know... I almost puke for the pain but I feel my brachioradialis very sore and weak that I don't think I could work so well my lats.
    Maybe another set of lat machine, changing the grip?

Another question, please!
    After the first 4 weeks, would I change the split for the second month into the split "Biceps + triceps - legs - chest + shoulders - back + rear delts + calves" ?
    Doing so, I'm gonna work with the split "one" on the first and the third month and with the second split on the second month.

Thank you for the answer
    The sessions look fine. You're always going to incorporate some forearm and bicep work on back day, there's just no way around it. The key is to space them out such as how I laid out the split. And with regard to the split, I wouldn't change it up until 6 weeks minimum. You can even leave it the same for 12 weeks and sometimes longer. If you're making gains, no need to change it up.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Thank you Tom!

amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow very good

amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank you Tom!
    yes thanks you

Ok, now my rests between sets and exercises starts to be more than 3'/3'30.
    Maybe am I reaching the plateau?

Would it be better for me to change the split? Or maybe to decrease the weight of a 10%

Thank you!

Unhappy

P.s.
    My rests are:
    - 2' between sets / 3' if I go to failure on the first set
    - 3' between exercices / 4' if I can't reach the target reps.

But in the last period (I've Just started the 6th week) I had to mantain long rests because, for example, if I reach the target on decline bench p. (first pec ex.), I can't add weight on the flat bench press or, worse, I have to decrease to reach the 8+6 reps

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    P.s.
    My rests are:
    - 2' between sets / 3' if I go to failure on the first set
    - 3' between exercices / 4' if I can't reach the target reps.

But in the last period (I've Just started the 6th week) I had to mantain long rests because, for example, if I reach the target on decline bench p. (first pec ex.), I can't add weight on the flat bench press or, worse, I have to decrease to reach the 8+6 reps
    Same thing happened to me Daniele, I dropped the weight down 5 pounds and really drove it home, it took 2 weeks but I was able to increase at that point. Form is much more important than weight.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Same thing happened to me Daniele, I dropped the weight down 5 pounds and really drove it home, it took 2 weeks but I was able to increase at that point. Form is much more important than weight.

Garrick
    Thanks Garrick!

Then I'll drop the weight in the same week (next one) that I'll finish the animal m-stak and before starting a new can

MultiTZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! I am going to be starting this soon but still confused on how the sets work? Can anyone clear that up for me?
    Thanks!

SET 1
    (Counting)
    1 rep, 2 rep, 3 rep, 4 rep, 5 rep, 6 rep, 7 rep, 8 rep, 9 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 10 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 11 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 12 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 13 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 14 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five".

Rest 2/4 minutes

SET 2
    1 rep, 2 rep, 3 rep, 4 rep, 5 rep, 6 rep, 7 rep, 8 rep, 9 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 10 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 11 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 12 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 13 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five", 14 rep and on the eccentric phase count "one two three four five".

NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoSquares is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Everyone

I am returning to the gym after about a two-week break due to graduation, moving to Boston and starting a new job. I can't wait to work out again and I think this program would be great to get back into high gear. Just had two quick questions... Are the four PDFs the split, and if so when should are rest days come in? And, can we substitute exercises... Such as a behind the neck press instead of a military press for change or is it not necessary?

Thanks

JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe this will be ideal for where I'm aiming to get. I've been looking for a good workout, and I'm stoked to get going on this. I just finished cutting 15lbs, still have about 4 or 5 more I'd like to cut. But I'll lose that little extra fat while increasing overall. I've read every question and answer on here just now, will be going through the PDF's again before taking off on this journey tomorrow. I'm sure I might have a question or two later on, I like to make sure I'm doing everything exact. A little limited on equipment, but I've always been innovative on my workouts. Thanks for this workout RAGE!

Jrod

JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10) JrodCamaro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did first day today. Went probably a little lighter than I should have. Was just trying to get a feel for it. Felt good, have to get a little of the form down. But excited to get further into this workout

georgegmj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So this may seem stupid but what exactly is a 5-count negative i looked up negatives and saw how to properly do them. Is this just 1 time counting to 5 sorry im a complete Body Building Noob trying to learn