Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    WSuddreth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heelhavoc12 View Post
    i just finished a program and am planning on starting hrt solo monday, i cant wait! i got some questions tho, are you suppose to follow the exact order of the exercises listed in the log or can i mix it up how i like? and what days would you recommend as being rest days?
    The exercises are supposed to be done in that particular order. They're listed in a logical order where each one gets you prepared for the next exercise. And for rest days it's all about your preference. I like not lifting on the weekends so I do Session 1 on Monday, Session 2 on Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, Session 3 on Thursday, Session 4 on Friday and then have Saturday and Sunday off. Remember that rest days are only a rest from lifting though. On your off days do 15-20 minutes of cardio.

heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok cool thanks that clears it up really well for me.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok cool thanks that clears it up really well for me.
    You can charge the exercises around, if say your gym is missing some equipment etc. Biceps to Forearms with the reverse forearm curl first is by far the logical way to go because you wouldnt need a warm up for your forearms. However, if you want to change that up because concentration curls work better for you, it is fine just do a warm up before forearms. On leg day I do squats 8+6 Romanian dead lifts and reverse leg curls and for me they are awesome for me. You are not stuck with this program to really anything with the exception of 2 sets for small muscle groups 3 for large 8+6 Solo. Warm ups don't count. Stick to the 4 day format and split (however make it fit your schedule) but the actual exercises can be played with to see what fits for you.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheRock08 View Post
    THIS!

I'm approaching week 3 and I swear that even people in my gym can see results! Rage, thank you brother. Seriously.
    Right on brother! Just keep after it. You have a lot of support in here.

Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    On my second week. Got sick after the first week. Stupid bug going around. Forced myself to start week two today still feeling crappy, but I just couldn't help myself.

I love this program. I admit after seeing only 2 sets per exercise I was worried the volume would be too low being used to GVT. I was wrong. I was eating 3000 a day and having a hard time stuffing that down. Now I'm just ravenous all the time and I'm eating around 3300 a day.

I also do one day of HIT cardio.

Great program, Rage!
    Glad you're enjoying it in that sick kind of way only us iron hungry people seem to get

Originally Posted by lmromeo View Post
    Thank you so much for this I wanted to do this but only some days do i have a training partner so its good to see bodybuilding.com put out stuff for when we are alone in the gym. Thank you very much
    Your welcome brother. Sometimes it's tough to find a good training partner. Best of luck to you.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heelhavoc12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    You can charge the exercises around, if say your gym is missing some equipment etc. Biceps to Forearms with the reverse forearm curl first is by far the logical way to go because you wouldnt need a warm up for your forearms. However, if you want to change that up because concentration curls work better for you, it is fine just do a warm up before forearms. On leg day I do squats 8+6 Romanian dead lifts and reverse leg curls and for me they are awesome for me. You are not stuck with this program to really anything with the exception of 2 sets for small muscle groups 3 for large 8+6 Solo. Warm ups don't count. Stick to the 4 day format and split (however make it fit your schedule) but the actual exercises can be played with to see what fits for you.

Garrick
    thanks for that information i really appreciate it, all sounds good and makes more sense. i just got back from the gym and tried the back trap delt and calves session out cause i hadnt hit those yet this week..and omg freakin insane! So much pain haha but it was a great workout and i loved it! i cant wait to start forreal next week and see how it all goes!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for that information i really appreciate it, all sounds good and makes more sense. i just got back from the gym and tried the back trap delt and calves session out cause i hadnt hit those yet this week..and omg freakin insane! So much pain haha but it was a great workout and i loved it! i cant wait to start forreal next week and see how it all goes!
    Glad you liked it brother! Keep it up!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would anybody recommend adding some weighted abdominal work with this program? Im looking to hypertrophy my abs so they pop more during my next cut.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    Would anybody recommend adding some weighted abdominal work with this program? Im looking to hypertrophy my abs so they pop more during my next cut.
    Hey brother. I don't normally recommend weighting anything in the mid section, but everyone is different. If you have dieted all the way down to see your abs clearly and they are throwing off your symmetry a bit, then by all means have at it. Just don't weight the obliques...keep them high rep north of 50 per set.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Hey brother. I don't normally recommend weighting anything in the mid section, but everyone is different. If you have dieted all the way down to see your abs clearly and they are throwing off your symmetry a bit, then by all means have at it. Just don't weight the obliques...keep them high rep north of 50 per set.
    Thanks Rage...I won't go too heavy. I may just add in a few sets per week. Great program. Been steadily moving up in all my lifts!
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

gean004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow this is great. I was doing bench presses at 70lbs with no problem. but when I used the hellcentrics, I can only do 40lbs and it felt great after that.
    I have a question,

will this program be okay using the hellcentrics??

Monday/Friday:
    bench press
    barbell curl
    overhead triceps extension
    squats
    dynamic rows

Wednesday:
    standing military press
    deadlift
    squats
    pull ups
    Last edited by gean004; 01-17-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Originally Posted by gean004 View Post
    wow this is great. I was doing bench presses at 70lbs with no problem. but when I used the hellcentrics, I can only do 40lbs and it felt great after that.
    I have a question,

will this program be okay using the hellcentrics??

Monday/Friday:
    bench press
    barbell curl
    overhead triceps extension
    squats
    dynamic rows

Wednesday:
    standing military press
    deadlift
    squats
    pull ups
    It can definitely be humbling, especially when using Hellcentrics. The split I recommend for HRT Solo or Hellcentrics is:

Day 1 - Shoulders, Biceps and Forearms
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Off
    Day 4 - Chest, Triceps
    Day 5 - Back, Traps, Rear Delts and Calves.
    Day 6 - Off
    Day 7 - Off

Hellcentrics sets are 8 + 4 reps
    Solo HRT sets are 8 + 6 reps

That rep scheme never changes for each set
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It can definitely be humbling, especially when using Hellcentrics. The split I recommend for HRT Solo or Hellcentrics is:

Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Off
    Day 4 - Chest, Triceps
    Day 6 - Off
    Day 7 - Off

And speaking from experience, I've run both versions of HTH.....you'll feel like your going to puke if you hit it right! Just a warning lol. But its a GREAT routine to run!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

gean004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Off
    Day 4 - Chest, Triceps
    Day 6 - Off
    Day 7 - Off

that's great. I'll use the split you recommend.

So I guess I was doing the solo HRT sets then 'cause I was using 6 reps of negative.
    Will it cause me any harm if I use the solo HRT sets instead of hellcentrics?

Originally Posted by gean004 View Post
    that's great. I'll use the split you recommend.

So I guess I was doing the solo HRT sets then 'cause I was using 6 reps of negative.
    Will it cause me any harm if I use the solo HRT sets instead of hellcentrics?
    Both forms are very effective, so you're good to go on that solo brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would this workout be too much for a 17 year old (6ft1, 197lbs)

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was just thinking. What about on barbell exercises, you could quickly rack the bar, and add chains, then continue with the hellcentric reps. I know there is a pause here, but the chains can take the place of the pressure provided by a partner. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by tg0 View Post
    Would this workout be too much for a 17 year old (6ft1, 197lbs)
    You bet. As in not too much brother. Great place to start for a beginner and a great workout for a Pro even.

Originally Posted by Paulie_G View Post
    I was just thinking. What about on barbell exercises, you could quickly rack the bar, and add chains, then continue with the hellcentric reps. I know there is a pause here, but the chains can take the place of the pressure provided by a partner. Thoughts?
    Interesting idea, the only thing is that once you would rack the weight, the muscles are no longer under tension until you get back under the bar. The idea of a Hellcentric is to keep the muscle under constant tension especially in the partial to make the muscle work as hard as you can make it work. I like the idea of adding some tension to the negative even in Solo HRT, so I think it's a good idea to try it. Just watch you don't get caught failing under the bar unless you have the safety rack set as a precautionary measure.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    You bet. As in not too much brother. Great place to start for a beginner and a great workout for a Pro even.

Interesting idea, the only thing is that once you would rack the weight, the muscles are no longer under tension until you get back under the bar. The idea of a Hellcentric is to keep the muscle under constant tension especially in the partial to make the muscle work as hard as you can make it work. I like the idea of adding some tension to the negative even in Solo HRT, so I think it's a good idea to try it. Just watch you don't get caught failing under the bar unless you have the safety rack set as a precautionary measure.
    I only train alone in a Power rack. I have my chains within a couple of feet of the bar, hanging from the rack. So at most, it will take 15-20 secs to get back under the bar. I'll give it a try, and see how it works out.

tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fk yeah! I'm so stoked to start this tomorrow! Thanks for the reply man!

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tg0 View Post
    Fk yeah! I'm so stoked to start this tomorrow! Thanks for the reply man!
    At 17, the one thing I will suggest...is EAT! Your 17, you have an advantage over us older guys working this program, your metabolism is still in high-gear! Depending on what you're training for, this can add the mass, or can help you streamline for strength. I would defer to Rage, Garrick, or one of the other guys to advise on how much and how often, just definitely don't under do it. Your body is still growing and changing, so don't slow it down...but you can guide it.

Rage has often said the hardest part of this routine is the nutrition part. I'm having a hard time getting it all in...so I am supplementing with a protein shake for now. I think I need to work harder and get more organized with my food. I want the hunger that comes from the hard work.

If you post your weight and what you'd like to train for(cutting, strength, mass, etc) I'm thinking one of the guys with more nutrition program knowledge than I would be glad to advise you on how much protein/carbs/etc you should shoot for on the program.

You'll love the results...never quit!
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    Triple Strength Osteo-BiFlex
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Protein(whatever I can afford right now...sucks I know)

Other

Originally Posted by thorfinnr View Post
    At 17, the one thing I will suggest...is EAT! Your 17, you have an advantage over us older guys working this program, your metabolism is still in high-gear! Depending on what you're training for, this can add the mass, or can help you streamline for strength. I would defer to Rage, Garrick, or one of the other guys to advise on how much and how often, just definitely don't under do it. Your body is still growing and changing, so don't slow it down...but you can guide it.

Rage has often said the hardest part of this routine is the nutrition part. I'm having a hard time getting it all in...so I am supplementing with a protein shake for now. I think I need to work harder and get more organized with my food. I want the hunger that comes from the hard work.

If you post your weight and what you'd like to train for(cutting, strength, mass, etc) I'm thinking one of the guys with more nutrition program knowledge than I would be glad to advise you on how much protein/carbs/etc you should shoot for on the program.

You'll love the results...never quit!
    Well basically my main goal is to get a muscular physique! I weigh 197lbs, at 6'1"

jetadel13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lhelp

I cant download the file for it im using my phone files too big, anywhere else i can see the whole workout program

Originally Posted by jetadel13 View Post
    I cant download the file for it im using my phone files too big, anywhere else i can see the whole workout program
    Do you just need the workout logs brother? If you have an iphone, you might be able to open them in the ibook app.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Do you just need the workout logs brother? If you have an iphone, you might be able to open them in the ibook app.
    Yes im looking for the workout log, and i do not have an iphone

starting week 4 tomorrow! everything is going good!

Originally Posted by jetadel13 View Post
    Yes im looking for the workout log, and i do not have an iphone
    Maybe have a buddy print them out for you.

starting week 4 tomorrow! everything is going good!
    Way to go brother. Keep after it!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Nm i got it starting monday, nice and simple!!

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the first time I did a program that concentrated so much on negatives and I gotta say.... HRT is awesome! I opted for the HRT Solo because I don't use a partner...for many reasons and from day 1 ... I felt like this was going to work. Intense.... and solid! Also...getting the emails from RAGE helped keep up the intensity. I'm going to do an 8 week cut...using some Animal Stacks and I may just do HRT Solo again.

Thanks Rage! Your personal attention to us wanna-be's makes you top notch in my book !

Uploaded my pic in the T-shirt Hall of Fame today too!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    This is the first time I did a program that concentrated so much on negatives and I gotta say.... HRT is awesome! I opted for the HRT Solo because I don't use a partner...for many reasons and from day 1 ... I felt like this was going to work. Intense.... and solid! Also...getting the emails from RAGE helped keep up the intensity. I'm going to do an 8 week cut...using some Animal Stacks and I may just do HRT Solo again.

Thanks Rage! Your personal attention to us wanna-be's makes you top notch in my book !

Uploaded my pic in the T-shirt Hall of Fame today too!
    Right on brother. It was an honor to work with you and I'm proud of you for finishing what you started.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

i have completed 6 weeks of this program and can definitely tell an increase in strength. In bench ive gone from 225 to 240 maybe 250, and on decline from 240ish to 265. all my other lifts are progressing too, im lovin it!