Closed Thread
Page 195 of 330 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,850 of 9880
    matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Broke up with my ex gf because chit was getting boring, we've broken up before and usually she would blow up my phone but this time was different she didn't seem to care. While we were broken up she'd text me and say she wanted to see me etc. so we saw a movie once she slept over and that was it. Later I found out from her that she banged 3 guys while we were broken up and I began to act like a beta ******* and started blowing up her phone wanting to get back together etc. We've had sex a bunch of times since then but when I asked to be in a relationship she said she wasn't ready to jump back in and needed to work on herself, I than responded saying " kk work on yourself alone peace" I blocked her number and ********, tried blocking her email but this didn't work as she was still able to send messages, she ended up sending a few over two days saying I'm a drama king and to respond and than eventually sent me a huge email saying she isn't ready to date but want's to talk and hangout etc. I sent one back saying I'm not going to sit here and wait for her and that eventually I may be gone when she is ready. She than sent me an email saying she was bored so I called her we got food and banged lol.... Solid 2 days of no contact for me brahs lol...... Also she's moving back home in 4 months and I still have 8 months of school before I move back home (we are from the same town) so I'm thinking fall semester will be very lonely as I've done everything with this girl for the past 2 years and living in this town going to school will be brutal without her, so maybe no contact starting now would be good so I don't have to deal with this in 4 months ?
    Stay strong. If you know for a fact she's not the girl you want to spend te rest of your life with, then you're better off cutting all contacts. You will eventually realize why it was the best thing to do.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    *Misc muay thai crew*

L'esprit est un libertain que les certitudes enferment

moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Broke up with my ex gf because chit was getting boring, we've broken up before and usually she would blow up my phone but this time was different she didn't seem to care. While we were broken up she'd text me and say she wanted to see me etc. so we saw a movie once she slept over and that was it. Later I found out from her that she banged 3 guys while we were broken up and I began to act like a beta ******* and started blowing up her phone wanting to get back together etc. We've had sex a bunch of times since then but when I asked to be in a relationship she said she wasn't ready to jump back in and needed to work on herself, I than responded saying " kk work on yourself alone peace" I blocked her number and ********, tried blocking her email but this didn't work as she was still able to send messages, she ended up sending a few over two days saying I'm a drama king and to respond and than eventually sent me a huge email saying she isn't ready to date but want's to talk and hangout etc. I sent one back saying I'm not going to sit here and wait for her and that eventually I may be gone when she is ready. She than sent me an email saying she was bored so I called her we got food and banged lol.... Solid 2 days of no contact for me brahs lol...... Also she's moving back home in 4 months and I still have 8 months of school before I move back home (we are from the same town) so I'm thinking fall semester will be very lonely as I've done everything with this girl for the past 2 years and living in this town going to school will be brutal without her, so maybe no contact starting now would be good so I don't have to deal with this in 4 months ?
    Wow that sounds exactly like what I went through over the past year of my life. I would advise cutting contact now. SERIOUSLY. It's easy to say you will do it and you don't do it because you two just end up fuking again one day. If things are gonna work out in the end you two have to go your separate ways and maybe 5 or 10 years down the line it could be different. Don't do this to yourself anymore man.
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

LSU Tigers | New Orleans Saints | New Orleans Pelicans

Civil Engineering Crew

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AppsBrah View Post
    Dat feel when you talk for 3 months daily (as friends) to a chick online and suddenly 5 days before the meetup she ignores you completely.
    Just received a "Sorry I'm a real bitch" text lol. Women.. Ask for an explanation or ignore?

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keeping yourself busy is key to keep your mind off your ex. Im broke this month from catching up on bills so I couldn't do much other than just sit at home all weekend. I did everything I could(cleaned house, wash both vehicles, mowed yard) to keep myself busy. The moment I go to relax today I cannot help of thinking about my ex, its been 8 days since she left me for another guy. Its sickening to think about her with someone else, I invested so much time with her(6yrs) for her to just break up with me through a text.

What was real bad was we were seriously talking about getting married, looking at rings ect then bam, she leaves me. It was a shocker to say the least, now here I am 28yrs old and single. We both work for the same company so I see her a few times during the week and that sucks. I just smile and say hi and go about my business.

This weekend was better than last weekend, I hardly ate cause I was so depressed. Guess I need to knock off the rust and get back into the dating scene, been so long since I had to pick up girls going to take some time for it to come back to me.

Were all going to make it brahs.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** that feeling you get when you find out she lies to you. Especially if it involves another guy. Were all gonna make it. I hope. Day 1 begins

atarisboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atarisboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posted here a few days ago regarding my on and off again ex gf of two years.

Well now the real NC starts...we had purchased a car back in June...when things were good and I thought she was "the one". The car was in my name only and she had been making payments on it this past year. She returned the car to me a few days ago since she was able to get her own car financed.

That was the last string holding us together...lets see what happens now. I don't want to talk to her again, she is dating another guy and I'm making new friends and reconnecting with old friends...I feel really positive about this time around and I hope I make it through this!

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Keeping yourself busy is key to keep your mind off your ex. Im broke this month from catching up on bills so I couldn't do much other than just sit at home all weekend. I did everything I could(cleaned house, wash both vehicles, mowed yard) to keep myself busy. The moment I go to relax today I cannot help of thinking about my ex, its been 8 days since she left me for another guy. Its sickening to think about her with someone else, I invested so much time with her(6yrs) for her to just break up with me through a text.

What was real bad was we were seriously talking about getting married, looking at rings ect then bam, she leaves me. It was a shocker to say the least, now here I am 28yrs old and single. We both work for the same company so I see her a few times during the week and that sucks. I just smile and say hi and go about my business.

This weekend was better than last weekend, I hardly ate cause I was so depressed. Guess I need to knock off the rust and get back into the dating scene, been so long since I had to pick up girls going to take some time for it to come back to me.

6 year relationship...break up over text? Damn. That's cold hearted.

NC, time, and work on goals and you'll be good man. 6 years is no joke though so it'll take more time but I promise it'll get better. Thank god you didn't marry this chick.

bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000) bmann1995 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    been seeing girl for 5 months talking evryday, not in relationship shes just my oneitis but we were very close. found out shes beeing seeing and sleeping with other guys so thought **** it blocked her on ******** earlier today and never plan on speaking to her again. i keep getting massive urges to unblock her and talk to her.. but i know what im doing is for the best in the long run

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PJ.14 View Post
    **** that feeling you get when you find out she lies to you. Especially if it involves another guy. Were all gonna make it. I hope. Day 1 begins
    Yeah, that's a real bitch.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)

seriouisly, seeing them at work sucks bad. even if you don't have to see them every day or work closely together, it just sucks. i may be getting another job soon, which would get rid of that problem!
    suddenly being single after bascially planning the rest of your life with someone is pretty schitty too. i'm right there with you. suddenly, trying to find someone new, trying to figure out new plans, new goals, i just dont' have time for it right now! i thought that part of my life was settled and now i'm 5 steps behind where i thought i was.

oh well, at least we wake up on teh right side of the dirt still....
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any of u brahs recommend going to a psychologist/counselor to talk about ur relationship issue? My uni offers some sort of counselling service and i signed up for it but i'm kinda iffy about it now since i've been feeling pretty good the past few days. i was feeling like shiit when i signed up but i think i got over that part. What i'm afraid of is that this is just a phase and i'll go back to feeling like shiit when i see her so maybe talking to a psychologist will help me find a solution. Think i should go? Its an hour on Wednesday and i have to confirm by tonight

i havnt been thinking about her much and when i do i just laugh at myself or shake off the thought. if i go deep with this psychologist talking about this shiit, i might dig a deeper hole and probably gonna have to call her out to talk so i can finally move on or some shiit. I dunno if its worth it.

atarisboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atarisboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DatFatWhale View Post
    any of u brahs recommend going to a psychologist/counselor to talk about ur relationship issue? My uni offers some sort of counselling service and i signed up for it but i'm kinda iffy about it now since i've been feeling pretty good the past few days. i was feeling like shiit when i signed up but i think i got over that part. What i'm afraid of is that this is just a phase and i'll go back to feeling like shiit when i see her so maybe talking to a psychologist will help me find a solution. Think i should go? Its an hour on Wednesday and i have to confirm by tonight

i havnt been thinking about her much and when i do i just laugh at myself or shake off the thought. if i go deep with this psychologist talking about this shiit, i might dig a deeper hole and probably gonna have to call her out to talk so i can finally move on or some shiit. I dunno if its worth it.

It doesn't hurt to try. I've spoken to a therapist and sometimes they can help you see things in a different way. If it isn't too expensive...not much to lose.

Originally Posted by turbodiesel_kai View Post
    seriouisly, seeing them at work sucks bad. even if you don't have to see them every day or work closely together, it just sucks. i may be getting another job soon, which would get rid of that problem!

Did you guys meet your ex gf's at work and then start a relationship?

I met my most recent ex at work...everyone was telling me that you don't shiet where you eat so you don't fuk where you work...but I still did it! Made things so awkward!

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DatFatWhale View Post

Do it. You have nothing to lose and they're trained to help.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys overthink this.

Get busy, find someone else, go out. If you give in to contacting your ex, you are not a man... You depended on her for happiness.

Grow some balls. I broke up with my gf of 2 years 2 weeks ago and have not had the urge to text her. I keep thinking of why I broke up with her and that makes me happy and satisfied not to text.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Locked and loaded since November, had a few issues around New Years

Maintaining! Come on brahs
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    You guys overthink this.

Get busy, find someone else, go out. If you give in to contacting your ex, you are not a man... You depended on her for happiness.

Grow some balls. I broke up with my gf of 2 years 2 weeks ago and have not had the urge to text her. I keep thinking of why I broke up with her and that makes me happy and satisfied not to text.
    Not every situation is the same as yours. Some people don't have a reason not to be with their ex and get dumped causing pain.

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000) turbodiesel_kai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by atarisboy86 View Post

I met my most recent ex at work...everyone was telling me that you don't shiet where you eat so you don't fuk where you work...but I still did it! Made things so awkward!
    Yup, i met her after her first week on the job. we hit it off immediately and it went from there. it's definitely not a good idea to date someone you work with but at the same time, how do you pass up something that seems so good...

Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    You guys overthink this.

dude, that's because you are the one who ended it. most of us got broken up with, so it's a completely different situation.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405x2 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClearSmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, that's because you are the one who ended it. most of us got broken up with, so it's a completely different situation.
    this, you know why it ended and well out of love with her most of us it was so random and a surprise.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've been through both and I gotta say you're right. It does hit me sometimes that i don't have guaranteed sex, or a good morning text, or whatever. But I always think about the reasons why it wouldnt've worked anyway. It's very easy to remember only the good times, but just focus on why it wasn't working. If she broek up with you out of the blue, then i'm sorry...just learn that she threw away something special and now YOU'RE the man.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50) g152013zicam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest, when or if things happen... and its not mutual, which is usually always the case... just view it as a positive thing... dont hate her for everything shes done.... just know that you deserve more and you deserve to always be happy.... take it as a learning experience and dont think about why you guys ended it or how you felt about the situation, in fact be happy you went through it because now you will grow from it and you will know what you really want in life, because next time you wont put up with that ****. It sucks you have to experience it but time heals everything and youll be much happier that you went through it.

fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fiasco23 View Post
    Holy chit I never actually heard tyler from The Game speak. That video was really fukking good.

GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GioNaps528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Two of my most recent exes have been from work. The first one I dumped her so it def made things awkward, she eventually transferred to another store so that fixed itself. But my recent ex dumped me and she will be coming home for the summer this Thursday. Rrreeeaaallllyyyyy hoping she doesn't come back (3 weeks NC)

shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shador1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my last 4 relationships were with a girl from work...luckily they always found another jobs before we broke up (so far always me who broke up..). my current gf is too and its weird for me as i feel like im too much into her, trying not to show it too much as its going great. drfinitely would prefer someone outside of work tho..

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GioNaps528 View Post
    Two of my most recent exes have been from work. The first one I dumped her so it def made things awkward, she eventually transferred to another store so that fixed itself. But my recent ex dumped me and she will be coming home for the summer this Thursday. Rrreeeaaallllyyyyy hoping she doesn't come back (3 weeks NC)
    Advice as old as god himself is to not date coworkers...yet you go and do it twice?
    bravo.........
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Phobaphobia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've fallen for a sloot, 99% sure she likes me too. But she's a sloot.. I'm trying to go no contact to get her out of my head, help me bros!

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I've decided to stay at school for the summer, instead of going home.

I'm doing this because if I go home I will be bored to tears, and I feel as though my development as a person will be stagnating. I need to stay at school, and keep on pushing myself socially to become more outgoing and more sociable.

I told my mom this today. I'm the youngest of 4 and the last one living at home, and I've never really had a close relationship with my family. My mom was real upset that I was so determined not to come home, and by the end of the conversation I think she wanted to cry.

Anyways, my ex knew that I was relentless about self improving, and she always tried to temper my drive and consider that I don't need to do everything all at once, and to consider the human consequences. She also knew that I had a shtty relationship with my family and was part of the reason why I decided to start fixing it.

Anyways, feeling kind of confused and a little down. She's the most qualified person in the world to help me with this, and she's the only person I can go to who I won't know what they're going to say.
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My jimmies are so rustled right now.

Been won NC for about 8 months with my ex right now. Haven't creeped her in months but still haven't been with any other girls since then.

Met a new girl, we text each other quite often and she's invited me over a few times and we even went to a movie together. Fast forward to today, at the bar and she is asking me if I am seeing anyone (she is obviously concerned that I talk to other girls and have close friends who are girls. I ask her her if she is seeing anyone...she says she's been dating some guy for 6 months! At this point I'm like WTF?! To make matters worse her boyfriends shows up at the bar and they start making out and stuff. She then asks me if 'I want to talk about it..." and I basically tell her to fuk off. She then has the audacity to come to me and tell me to dance with her at the club while her boyfriend is there. I'm like isthisreallife?

fuk I cannot believe the chit I have to deal with.

Perhaps I should just avoid dating all together. I'm drunk and absolutely livid right now.

*sigh*

fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fiasco23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    My jimmies are so rustled right now.

Been won NC for about 8 months with my ex right now. Haven't creeped her in months but still haven't been with any other girls since then.

Met a new girl, we text each other quite often and she's invited me over a few times and we even went to a movie together. Fast forward to today, at the bar and she is asking me if I am seeing anyone (she is obviously concerned that I talk to other girls and have close friends who are girls. I ask her her if she is seeing anyone...she says she's been dating some guy for 6 months! At this point I'm like WTF?! To make matters worse her boyfriends shows up at the bar and they start making out and stuff. She then asks me if 'I want to talk about it..." and I basically tell her to fuk off. She then has the audacity to come to me and tell me to dance with her at the club while her boyfriend is there. I'm like isthisreallife?

fuk I cannot believe the chit I have to deal with.

Perhaps I should just avoid dating all together. I'm drunk and absolutely livid right now.

*sigh*
    You didn't escalate.

Closed Thread
Page 195 of 330 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast