Closed Thread
Page 247 of 330 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,410 of 9880
    aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strangefamous View Post
    Damn, exactly the same here. I want her now and I know she's not ready.

****ed up thing too, she says she doesn't even know if this is the right decision for her, and that maybe she'll wanna come back in 6 months, or a month, so I ask her if she wants some of the **** she left at my house.

She says something like, she doesn't wanna lead me on, but she has this feeling that she'll take her first week of school and be busy adjusting, getting ready for the school year, then once she's settled in by the second week, she'll start to miss me and want me back, but she's worried I'll have moved on. So, she left **** at my house.

3rd time this ****'s happened when I got home from a vacation. Be right back, never going on vacation again.
    Ah feelsbadman. She told me the same thing, doesn't want to lead me on but hopes that one day we can go back to to way we were. Part of me wants to be there when she is ready but the other part is like wake up man, you've wasted enough time, you did everything in your power to make her happy and too bad if that isn't good enough. Time to move onto someone better who appreciates me.

ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't been having the greatest night and while I feel kind of reluctant to "dear diary" on here I am gonna share some thoughts.

I had a bad couple of days health wise (got some virus), and couldn't eat much. I lay in bed and watched random interviews online. I don't really follow up on the celebrity world, but I decided to watch Rihanna videos. Don't ask.

Anyway, I looked at this sincere interview she had after Chris Brown beat her up. You could really tell it was difficult for her to talk about this in front of the camera and she was mentally disturbed by the event. During the interview she commented on women going back to abusive relationships because of love and shes said "F love. You have to look at the situation from a third person perspective and for what it really is."

And I have a strong desire to reach out to my ex boyfriend, but that's what I keep telling myself now, "f love". From the outsider's perspective I know how he treated me in the last few months of our relationship. There is no way any of it signified love from his side. Only a sick hold on my emotions and a wish to play with them, and to know that I would be there for him regardless what he does (deployment, screwing around, unloading emotionally on other women and blaming me for it).

He has no investment in "us" and if there would have been I wouldn't have to look for it.

It feels kind of lonely tonight. I almost got into a car accident. I feel weak and tired from being sick for the past few days. I want to just stay in and cuddle with him like old times... but I know there is no trust anymore and I can't invest in someone who doesn't want to be there.

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukk....in

Here we go again
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    Fukk....in

Here we go again
    You alright bro?

Im usually the first person my male/female friends run to when they need advice about this sh|t but when youre in that situation yourself all the advice youre goood at giving just goes out the window.

Stay strong fellas, We will make it.[/QUOTE]

THIS. Usually i think so logical about these things when its not happening to me, it's so confusing!

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strongly considering going NC with a girl I took on a date over the summer

cliffs
    -take girl on date, make out, feel up, wanted to wait for second date to smash
    -second date gets cancelled bc girl's family member is sick (most likely BS?)
    -OP and girl still talk, both go to separate universities but the idea of a visit in october is on the table
    -OP and girl agree to skype late tonight, girl texts me around midnight (clearly drunk probably gonna take some cawk) and says we should do it tomorrow
    -OP made it clear when texting that he was busy for rest of the week

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If i was you i would just back off contact for a little...

the more attention you give a girl the less she will be attracted to you, remember this. Hey we all hate these fkd up games but in the beginning it needs to be done before the fish is caught.

Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    strongly considering going NC with a girl I took on a date over the summer

cliffs
    -take girl on date, make out, feel up, wanted to wait for second date to smash
    -second date gets cancelled bc girl's family member is sick (most likely BS?)
    -OP and girl still talk, both go to separate universities but the idea of a visit in october is on the table
    -OP and girl agree to skype late tonight, girl texts me around midnight (clearly drunk probably gonna take some cawk) and says we should do it tomorrow
    -OP made it clear when texting that he was busy for rest of the week

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aestheticmetal View Post
    You alright bro?
    yeah, i'll make it bruh.

at it again with this chick "friend"

-in a nutshell she's trying to get emotional reactions out of me, getting neurotically jealous now that i'm dating, seeking validation all the time
    -she's friendzoned me before when i tried to make gf
    -told her i want to be acquantances and she starts loosing her sh*t

i wanted it to work at first because she was laid back,down to earth, funny and random humor,etc but realized it's a lost cause. can't cure crazy

back and forth story

all i want to do is smash, don't care about being friends. we've fukked on and off for about 2 years. getting "why are you ignoring me","i miss us" texts

she's fukked easily 17+ guys, has had an abortion and gave away some guys kid since i've known her. however, she's always had my back when i was broke, when i had nothing,when bros abandoned me..all that

trying not to get in too deep with her. i'm doing better since the last no contact, because i'm noticing her psychotic patterns. but she knows how to put up a fight. see this thread for more:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156509393
    Last edited by ectobruh; 08-28-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ODSN View Post
    I haven't been having the greatest night and while I feel kind of reluctant to "dear diary" on here I am gonna share some thoughts.

I had a bad couple of days health wise (got some virus), and couldn't eat much. I lay in bed and watched random interviews online. I don't really follow up on the celebrity world, but I decided to watch Rihanna videos. Don't ask.

Anyway, I looked at this sincere interview she had after Chris Brown beat her up. You could really tell it was difficult for her to talk about this in front of the camera and she was mentally disturbed by the event. During the interview she commented on women going back to abusive relationships because of love and shes said "F love. You have to look at the situation from a third person perspective and for what it really is."

And I have a strong desire to reach out to my ex boyfriend, but that's what I keep telling myself now, "f love". From the outsider's perspective I know how he treated me in the last few months of our relationship. There is no way any of it signified love from his side. Only a sick hold on my emotions and a wish to play with them, and to know that I would be there for him regardless what he does (deployment, screwing around, unloading emotionally on other women and blaming me for it).

He has no investment in "us" and if there would have been I wouldn't have to look for it.

It feels kind of lonely tonight. I almost got into a car accident. I feel weak and tired from being sick for the past few days. I want to just stay in and cuddle with him like old times... but I know there is no trust anymore and I can't invest in someone who doesn't want to be there.
    Reps for some feels. Had few awful nights sleep where I just dreamed of my ex. Havent thought about her at all in last few days and its been a good week, then my brain out of nowhere decides to throw some dreams in there. So ive felt lonely as the last few days, picked up the flu, very lethargic. Also almost got into an accident just from being so rundown. Organising a decent weekend of things to do to look forward to and feel better
    Misc Snapchat crew
    OZ crew
    Pm me if you're depressed/advice or just want to talk to someone crew
    l_erwin = Hero

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tomorrow is my ex-wife's bd. Last year I sent her a happy bd email. I don't think I'm going to send one this year.

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GregariousWolf View Post
    Tomorrow is my ex-wife's bd. Last year I sent her a happy bd email. I don't think I'm going to send one this year.
    How long since break up and NC?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    How long since break up and NC?
    Two years since the decree, one year with limited contact.

I really should know the answer to this. Just trying to be civil.
    Last edited by GregariousWolf; 08-28-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: stuff redacted

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sneekers View Post

the more attention you give a girl the less she will be attracted to you, remember this. Hey we all hate these fkd up games but in the beginning it needs to be done before the fish is caught.
    true, don't want to catch this fish for the long run, just want to put my hook in it and throw it back in the water. wont invest too much time

Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    yeah, i'll make it bruh.

at it again with this chick "friend"

-in a nutshell she's trying to get emotional reactions out of me, getting neurotically jealous now that i'm dating, seeking validation all the time
    -she's friendzoned me before when i tried to make gf
    -told her i want to be acquantances and she starts loosing her sh*t

i wanted it to work at first because she was laid back,down to earth, funny and random humor,etc but realized it's a lost cause. can't cure crazy

back and forth story

all i want to do is smash, don't care about being friends. we've fukked on and off for about 2 years. getting "why are you ignoring me","i miss us" texts

she's fukked easily 17+ guys, has had an abortion and gave away some guys kid since i've known her. however, she's always had my back when i was broke, when i had nothing,when bros abandoned me..all that

trying not to get in too deep with her. i'm doing better since the last no contact, because i'm noticing her psychotic patterns. but she knows how to put up a fight. see this thread for more:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156509393
    Yeah that sucks. You are defs right when you say you can't cure crazy, it's a losing battle trying to understand how women's brains work.

Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unless you meet my Ex, any attention, hell even a drink shes yours!

migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw your ex rebounded fast, the guy is head over heels for her, and all you want to do is take her away from him...

fuuuuuuark :[

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by migueloak View Post
    tfw your ex rebounded fast, the guy is head over heels for her, and all you want to do is take her away from him...

fuuuuuuark :[
    won't last long brah.

Is it a new guy of hers or an ex?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thinking/knowing my ex is with another guy already gives me the most motivation. Use it in the gym.

Almost caved last night... Too many memories all at once and got hella lonely. Decided to just mass text 5 friends and just talked to them till i passed out. Feel better today.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    won't last long brah.

Is it a new guy of hers or an ex?
    A new guy, she met him the weekend we broke up (first weekend of june). Talked to him for a while, he left to china for a month, she came running back to me. We spent that whole month together, trying to fix things, bad idea. Broke it off again, I went and fcked 2 girls, she found out, rebounded again with same guy. Spent a whole week with him in SF (during the week of my bday, check my previous post) Now she's showing off and posting **** on IG, according to my friends.

100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500) 100725818 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    thinking/knowing my ex is with another guy already gives me the most motivation. Use it in the gym.

Almost caved last night... Too many memories all at once and got hella lonely. Decided to just mass text 5 friends and just talked to them till i passed out. Feel better today.
    Originally Posted by migueloak View Post
    A new guy, she met him the weekend we broke up (first weekend of june). Talked to him for a while, he left to china for a month, she came running back to me. We spent that whole month together, trying to fix things, bad idea. Broke it off again, I went and fcked 2 girls, she found out, rebounded again with same guy. Spent a whole week with him in SF (during the week of my bday, check my previous post) Now she's showing off and posting **** on IG, according to my friends.
    So much pain....
    This is why we have to stick to NC
    No more feels brah, goodluck

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right person wrong time, Right time...wrong person.
    Hate to come to terms with this, but I agree with this... I met my ex at the wrong time, neither of us had our sh!t together at the time... those feels..

Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Hate to come to terms with this, but I agree with this... I met my ex at the wrong time, neither of us had our sh!t together at the time... those feels..
    I wish I could say that.

Did it end mutually because of career or moving away for college?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I could say that.

Did it end mutually because of career or moving away for college?
    Days of mini fighting and tension, then HUGE fight, and that was the end of it. Almost 2 months NC now. 3+ years relationship. 3 years ago i was not in a good place financially... she had health issues..

Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 2 (again...)

Right guys, you'll have seen my pathetic **** posts. had enough, f Her, her loss not mine no contact forever its gone too far she can sloot all she wants not my problem anymore some other phuk can deal with the psycho.

feel good I dodged the bullet, from now on im doing this for ME. I told her to get ****ed at the weekend and as far as im concerned I WONT be contacting, blocked, deleted her number etc and she certainly wont message me.

feels good knowing this is it. wish me luck

Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Days of mini fighting and tension, then HUGE fight, and that was the end of it. Almost 2 months NC now. 3+ years relationship. 3 years ago i was not in a good place financially... she had health issues..
    **** bro.

She tried to contact you in those 2 months?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

**** bro.

She tried to contact you in those 2 months?
    The bish is very proud and stubborn, so not yet, but I am sure she will cave sooner or later, not holding my breath though. I am doing better, my business is doing better, so her loss. Carrying on NC 2 months strong now.

Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post

Yeah, that's the perfect motivation to meet new chicks also.
    It can be very hard getting over her, especially if you were together a long time. But you'll forget her when you tap some new ass, believe me
    A true champion will fight through anything.
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ex from a year ago reinitiated contact with me. Been through so many chicks in the last year that I've realized she's nothing special.

Let her friend me on FB, literally 0 fuarks are given, she causes me 0 feels finally. Don't even have an urge to check her chit, I've made it brahs.
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Location: Aberdeen, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cnatboy View Post
    Ex from a year ago reinitiated contact with me. Been through so many chicks in the last year that I've realized she's nothing special.

Let her friend me on FB, literally 0 fuarks are given, she causes me 0 feels finally. Don't even have an urge to check her chit, I've made it brahs.
    Yeah boi!

Congrats.
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000) spunjie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to come by and say that it's been nearly 3 months since my breakup and NC. **** is slowly but surely returning to normal again. I even have the displeasure of running into my ex in the office every day.

I know it might not seem it at first, but things WILL get better. Like the majority of the advice in this thread, time heals all.

I would also advise anyone going through a recent breakup to maybe avoid reading this thread & RH every day. By all means come in for advice and posting your experience, but keep it minimal. It actually makes it worse when you are constantly reminded about the same thing when reading other peoples stories.

Stay strong brahs, We're all going to make it.

Closed Thread
Page 247 of 330 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast