Closed Thread
Page 1 of 330 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The No Contact Thread

I've seen a ton of posts lately regarding no contact with an ex (mine included). Whenever you get the urge to contact, just post here and fellow RH brahs will talk you out of it.

Inadvertently saw a picture of my ex and I today - feltbadman.jpg
    Fought off the urge to text her - feelsgoodman.jpg
    Raiders/Yankees/Nets/Arizona Wildcats

tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In, good idea OP
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh budaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Olympic Lifter.

86 kgs at Aug 13...
    61 kgs at May 14
    62 kgs at Sept 14

25 kgs of fat lost. Now time to GROW!

Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also in just in case.

MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been fighting urge for 6 months. I'm in

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UAGreg View Post
    I've seen a ton of posts lately regarding no contact with an ex (mine included). Whenever you get the urge to contact, just post here and fellow RH brahs will talk you out of it.

Inadvertently saw a picture of my ex and I today - feltbadman.jpg
    Fought off the urge to text her - feelsgoodman.jpg
    How'd you fight it? Just curious

Originally Posted by MonsterJAF View Post
    Been fighting urge for 6 months. I'm in
    Same question as above. Curious

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can still remember her number and still have the ability to see her anytime because of ********; she'd be down and I gave into it after a week of NC. She helped me feel a lot better. However the next time I saw her she treated me like shiit (the reason why we broke up).

It's been a month since NC. I am proud. We've seen each other and I just raise my head up high and tell myself, "I'm getting bigger and stronger...she's getting bigger and doing nothing with her life I bet".

She's the reason why I play sports, lift hard, party hard, etc. If it wasn't for her I would have never digged myself a rut I can explode from.

Remember that, guys.

huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50) huggybearza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post

Here for support, if you guys need.

Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by huggybearza View Post
    Here for support, if you guys need.

This ^

easy for me to not do chit about it because he implied I'm a whore and don't lift.
    Just turns hurt to anger which is alright for the short term but no good for the long term.

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post

Well for one, I keep telling myself that this would have never worked long term. There was very little chance that I would actually marry this girl (too immature among other things), so what's the point in letting it drag on?

Granted, it's only been two weeks but there's still stuff that stings every now and then. Each day has been a little easier, and as of right now the dreams have stopped. Waking up after one of those dreams is probably the worst thing.

She's also made it a bit easier by already moving on to another guy. A girl that can do that so soon is not worth my time anyway.

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UAGreg View Post
    Well for one, I keep telling myself that this would have never worked long term. There was very little chance that I would actually marry this girl (too immature among other things), so what's the point in letting it drag on?

Granted, it's only been two weeks but there's still stuff that stings every now and then. Each day has been a little easier, and as of right now the dreams have stopped. Waking up after one of those dreams is probably the worst thing.

She's also made it a bit easier by already moving on to another guy. A girl that can do that so soon is not worth my time anyway.
    good job op :-)

I like threads like these and OPs like you. Not the end of the world (though it may feel that way) ...and no doubt you deserve better.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have stated before and still maintain my position that the no contact rule is simply ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I have stated before and still maintain my position that the no contact rule is simply ridiculous.
    Then clearly this thread isn't for you.

For some of us, it helps us move on and get over it without constantly re-opening old wounds.

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

4 weeks of NC here from ex of 3 years.

Never give in brahs.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Not every relationship ends amicably...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely in. Found out Ex of 2.5 years has finally monkey branched after ~3 months.

The dude has a strong resemblance to me, could be my ugly brother (very srs), doesn't lift.

Thought I'd be mad, I guess I would be if I thought she had upgraded. He's a downgrade from the old me, not even close to the new me

Feelsgoodman, because I know we aren't even on the same level anymore, helps me maintain NC.

MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterJAF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cnatboy View Post
    Definitely in. Found out Ex of 2.5 years has finally monkey branched after ~3 months.

The dude has a strong resemblance to me, could be my ugly brother (very srs), doesn't lift.

Thought I'd be mad, I guess I would be if I thought she had upgraded. He's a downgrade from the old me, not even close to the new me

Feelsgoodman, because I know we aren't even on the same level anymore, helps me maintain NC.
    Sl00ts gunna Sl00t. I'm glad you seem at ease with this cnat. Hope when if my ex monkey branches to that ****gy wk dancer kid I'll handle it the same as you.

bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 weeks NC after 4 month relationship. She has sent 10 texts. Never responded to any of them.

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guys, yeah i posted here thought i could support, but i just cut off my fb cause i had to...i feel like relapsing to my old ex who treated me like **** cause shes soo easy to get back with and she'll treat me well but shes a cumdumpster, idk what to do...im too lazy to meet anyone else...

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i need to stop talking to girls or looking at them since im never gonna get laid so in, will probably need this tomorrow, fuk school.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ME55I has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuark I felt soo good yesterday and wasn't even thinking about my ex. Today she texted me being all sweet and i feel like sh*t cause I really want to text her back. I haven't said a single word to her numerous attempts since the break up. Why does she have to keep hitting me up?!

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My couch pulls out but I don't. IN.
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Originally Posted by LeachGymRat View Post
    guys, yeah i posted here thought i could support, but i just cut off my fb cause i had to...i feel like relapsing to my old ex who treated me like **** cause shes soo easy to get back with and she'll treat me well but shes a cumdumpster, idk what to do...im too lazy to meet anyone else...
    Originally Posted by ME55I View Post
    Fuark I felt soo good yesterday and wasn't even thinking about my ex. Today she texted me being all sweet and i feel like sh*t cause I really want to text her back. I haven't said a single word to her numerous attempts since the break up. Why does she have to keep hitting me up?!
    bump?!

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys collapse now then you are just going to lose the progress you've already made.

It's like overcoming an addiction to a substance. You will crave, but if you don't give in you will overcome.

I'm having a tough time right now in my life, but I know that going back to her would be like injecting poison into my body.

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    You guys collapse now then you are just going to lose the progress you've already made.

It's like overcoming an addiction to a substance. You will crave, but if you don't give in you will overcome.

I'm having a tough time right now in my life, but I know that going back to her would be like injecting poison into my body.
    time to play football! lol

i guess i will just have to accept it is not good for me. oh well.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been on no contact with ex-fiance since January. Been having serious urges lately to contact, but know I shouldn't. Still sucks though fuark.

Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just started no contact with ex of 2 1/2 years today.. help brahs

Seems like this thread has been good so far, let it all out brahs.

Originally Posted by Nicholas45 View Post
    Just started no contact with ex of 2 1/2 years today.. help brahs
    You have to look at it this like.

1. If you want her back, then you have to go (and stay) no contact.
    2. If you don't want her back, then you have to go (and stay) no contact.

Either way you need to do what's best for you right now, and that's to get her off your mind. Obviously there was something that pushed you two to this point, so focus on that. Sometimes it's easier to focus on the good things in a relationship, especially after a breakup, when in reality there was a lot of bad.

There's plenty of other girls out there, one's who WANT to be in a relationship with you. By contacting her you're only giving her validation, and honestly (if she broke up with you) she doesn't deserve it.

Time to start worrying about yourself.

Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Been on no contact with ex-fiance since January. Been having serious urges lately to contact, but know I shouldn't. Still sucks though fuark.
    Just think, if you text her, there goes 10 months of progress down the drain. It's just going to be a set back, and you don't need that at this point.

GL brah.

Originally Posted by Shoot4hoops View Post
    Ugh I accidentally texted him a text meant for someone else, I just said "sorry I meant to send that to someone else" and it was on a topic unrelated to him, so he said "no worries, haha, playing hardball, I like that".
    Hopefully you didn't respond after that.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shoot4hoops View Post
    Ugh I accidentally texted him a text meant for someone else, I just said "sorry I meant to send that to someone else" and it was on a topic unrelated to him, so he said "no worries, haha, playing hardball, I like that".
    lol you dun goof'd...pls dont respond
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Closed Thread