Closed Thread
Page 264 of 330 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 9880
    vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vwbusmike73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by trickey67 View Post
    For example -

Headspace, when you keep thinking about her even though you know you don't want to you just do.

Song comes on the radio during work, get memories of me listening to this song in the car with her. Boom keep thinking about her.

Driving passed a billboard, see some festival and knows she's going. Boom think of her.

See a club photo of a random at this club, She use to always go there. Boom think of her?

All these dumb things that I would generally not even relate to just goes straight back to her? Let alone the mornings when going to work are the worst and can't get stupid things about her out of my head, just thinking of her constantly. Can you relate to this? I'm trying to figure out how to get past it..
    I can completely relate brah, listen...

There's always going to be little triggers that get you. Honestly, if I smell another chick wearing my ex's perfume, it reminds me of her(have actually went out on a date with a chick who wore the same scent, didn't feel right). Seeing black lab puppies remind me of her(we adopted one together, WHICH SHE TOOK, ****).

You will always feel these triggers, and it sounds kind of cliche to say, but it just gets easier with time. I know I know, you've heard this left and right, but it's true. I get these triggers for her but...it just doesn't bother me like it would have a year ago, it's kind of a good memory, something to remind you of "I want to feel that way again, THAT'S what I'm looking for(obviously without the cheating **** in the picture)

What honestly helped me a lot was just going out, meeting new people. My buds helped a lot in this situation, meeting new females especially will take your mind off her(just don't get clingy on them)

THE BEST THING I DID ----> I bought a little notepad, went on a hike by myself to where I heard nothing but nature(I'm a big outdoors person, so if you're not, might not be your thing) and I just wrote out all my thoughts, to get them out of my head. I could always re-read it if I wanted to. Honestly I re-read what I wrote about a week ago and can't believe how much I've changed since

In b4 TLR
    In b4 *******

Message me if you need anything brah.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***

javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Step11 View Post
    That's the ****ing attitude! I bought a house during my last break up! Planning on going traveling this time next year indefintatly!

I just hope she's miserable as ****! I worry that she'll treat this next bloke like hold dust when she was a complete **** to me. But to be honest, she's never lasted in relationships and she hit her ex before me. She has a serious temper on her.
    Sounds to me like you avoided a disaster here go enjoy your life and live it up and be happy.

quote of the day "If you don't work to improve yourself everyday then you are wasting your life."

Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by javedk1 View Post
    Sounds to me like you avoided a disaster here go enjoy your life and live it up and be happy.

quote of the day "If you don't work to improve yourself everyday then you are wasting your life."
    There's times when I honestly think I dodged a bullet. But, love is a weird feeling. Looking back, I tried giving more than what I took. They say the one who cares least, controls & she did. She manipulated me really ****ing well too. I looked up & had to do some research because I really did out up with a lot of **** & the condition that kept coming back to me was BPD. Now, I don't know if she does have it, but all the traits are there. It's ****ing shocking. I think being with her was either so high or so low that it gave me a buzz. We did connect & I don't think I'll find that connection with someone else. Sad.

javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) javedk1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's times when I honestly think I dodged a bullet. But, love is a weird feeling. Looking back, I tried giving more than what I took. They say the one who cares least, controls & she did. She manipulated me really ****ing well too. I looked up & had to do some research because I really did out up with a lot of **** & the condition that kept coming back to me was BPD. Now, I don't know if she does have it, but all the traits are there. It's ****ing shocking. I think being with her was either so high or so low that it gave me a buzz. We did connect & I don't think I'll find that connection with someone else. Sad.
    Dude don't be so harsh on yourself learn from this situation and make your next relationship better by not making the same mistakes....I thought i'd never get over my first love back in high school but I fell for my current ex just as hard as i did my first love so don't worry just be happy and one day you'll find someone who you connect with on a better level....time really does really heal all

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know this feel. I dont know if i will ever feel the same again. I try to have faith though.

Faith is the evidence of things hoped for and not seen.
    *HTC Crew*
    *no poke Crew*

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    my goal is to graduate school and get a job in envi sci and then i will check out her linked in profile a year from now and hopefully shell still be working at walgreens and i will send her a message and laugh at her

we had the same major but i hope the karma she receives from being a **** person keeps her poor as **** for the rest of her life. i know its bad to wish "harm" on someone but **** her

gonna pull up to her store in my dodge charger buy some condoms and walk out hahahahaha

nah but in all seriousness i prob will never see her again.

I dont wish harm. I just wish her a life of unhappiness. I dont want her to get AIDS or something. But knowing she isnt happy in life and I was the best thing to come along would be ok with me.

selfish, yes, but it is what it is
    *HTC Crew*
    *no poke Crew*

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheCaptainA View Post
    I dont wish harm. I just wish her a life of unhappiness. I dont want her to get AIDS or something. But knowing she isnt happy in life and I was the best thing to come along would be ok with me.

selfish, yes, but it is what it is
    I seriously would not care if she took two seconds out of her day to meet up with me to tell me to my face she didn't love me anymore

I would have been like ok I respect that. Instead she just manipulated and lied to me for months. The lies started off small and got bigger.. But it's really water under the bridge because I should have realized when she started coming up w bull shyza excuses.

But yea she was always miserable so I don't really need to wish that on her cuz I know she already is

SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkyTrAsH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro's breaking up is a part of life everyone goes through it. been though two rough ones in the last 3 years....one, like a ******* I tried to chase for a while and it crushed me for a solid year (oneitis). My most recent was pretty bad, girl of 1.5 years broke up with the day I came home from a deployment from Afghanistan.... only thing I can think I did wrong was leave to serve my country (funny thing was she told me I didn't do anything wrong).... anyways, fast forward a week later and find out she is sleeping with some guy on the regular with some ******* at the same apartment complex. (sloots gunna sloot)

-So I cut contact and met some other chicks and currently have two that I see on the regular. It takes time but I can tell you the faster you get out there and met other people/friends the faster you get over that chit. It only took me about two week to realize I'm pretty thankful she broke it off, I upgraded pretty fast.

-cliffs
    -been through two bad one sided break ups in the last two years (I know dat feel)
    -girl of 1.5 breaks up with me day I came home from deployment to Afghanistan
    -got over most recent way faster than other relationships cuz I cut contact and met other chicks
    -smash sloots and profit.

Originally Posted by SkyTrAsH View Post
    bro's breaking up is a part of life everyone goes through it. been though two rough ones in the last 3 years....one, like a ******* I tried to chase for a while and it crushed me for a solid year (oneitis). My most recent was pretty bad, girl of 1.5 years broke up with the day I came home from a deployment from Afghanistan.... only thing I can think I did wrong was leave to serve my country (funny thing was she told me I didn't do anything wrong).... anyways, fast forward a week later and find out she is sleeping with some guy on the regular with some ******* at the same apartment complex. (sloots gunna sloot)

-So I cut contact and met some other chicks and currently have two that I see on the regular. It takes time but I can tell you the faster you get out there and met other people/friends the faster you get over that chit. It only took me about two week to realize I'm pretty thankful she broke it off, I upgraded pretty fast.

-cliffs
    -been through two bad one sided break ups in the last two years (I know dat feel)
    -got over most recent way faster than other relationships cuz I cut contact and met other chicks
    thanks for your service. fuarking slots
    *HTC Crew*
    *no poke Crew*

trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vwbusmike73 View Post
    I can completely relate brah, listen...

There's always going to be little triggers that get you. Honestly, if I smell another chick wearing my ex's perfume, it reminds me of her(have actually went out on a date with a chick who wore the same scent, didn't feel right). Seeing black lab puppies remind me of her(we adopted one together, WHICH SHE TOOK, ****).

You will always feel these triggers, and it sounds kind of cliche to say, but it just gets easier with time. I know I know, you've heard this left and right, but it's true. I get these triggers for her but...it just doesn't bother me like it would have a year ago, it's kind of a good memory, something to remind you of "I want to feel that way again, THAT'S what I'm looking for(obviously without the cheating **** in the picture)

What honestly helped me a lot was just going out, meeting new people. My buds helped a lot in this situation, meeting new females especially will take your mind off her(just don't get clingy on them)

THE BEST THING I DID ----> I bought a little notepad, went on a hike by myself to where I heard nothing but nature(I'm a big outdoors person, so if you're not, might not be your thing) and I just wrote out all my thoughts, to get them out of my head. I could always re-read it if I wanted to. Honestly I re-read what I wrote about a week ago and can't believe how much I've changed since

In b4 TLR
    In b4 *******

Message me if you need anything brah.
    Thanks for the help man, Just can't wait for that day where I think back and go, wow why didn't I get over her sooner.

I'm going back to Uni after taking a gap year, can't wait to go back and focus on myself and better myself.

trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickey67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkyTrAsH View Post

-cliffs
    Wow, do good things for your country and then get treated like this. You deserve way better than that bro.

MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought I would share something that has helped me along the way. All you guys struggling get tinder on your phone if you don't already have it. It helped me out a lot.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>

Jayhawks Chiefs Royals Bulls

Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Broke up with GF of 4 years, 3 days ago going NC. Things were perfect for the first 2 years, then she was diagnosed with BPD, depression and anxiety, it took a huge toll on me. Over the last 2 years I started hating her and missing what she used to be but for some reason I stuck around trying to help her while she treated me like ****. Kept hoping she'd get better and things would be like they used to. Realised things are never going to change and i can't do anything to help her, I left her because I starting hating her more and more every day and she knew it. Not going to lie, this hurts and I feel sick.. Went out with friends last night and felt numb, wtf do I do?

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Awarw90 View Post
    Broke up with GF of 4 years, 3 days ago going NC. Things were perfect for the first 2 years, then she was diagnosed with BPD, depression and anxiety, it took a huge toll on me. Over the last 2 years I started hating her and missing what she used to be but for some reason I stuck around trying to help her while she treated me like ****. Kept hoping she'd get better and things would be like they used to. Realised things are never going to change and i can't do anything to help her, I left her because I starting hating her more and more every day and she knew it. Not going to lie, this hurts and I feel sick.. Went out with friends last night and felt numb, wtf do I do?
    You're in a situation that I've watched with my own eyes, and it's both the easiest and hardest of all breakups.

The hard part: The good times with a bi-polar. You'll never forget how much she loved you and how much she needed you.

The reality: She is, sadly, a broken human being. I have seen bi-polar individuals go from "loving" to having sex with her husband's entire bridal party, including his phucking best man, within four months. You cannot, I REPEAT, cannot maintain a relationship with a BPD unless she is the most responsible medicine taker of all time which they never are.

If you escaped this relationship with your credit relatively intact, any physical possessions, and a couple bucks to your name, I'd chalk it up as a victory, SERIOUSLY. You'd LITERALLY be the richest guy I know to emerge from a relationship with a BPD.

Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Step11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that feel brah. I think my ex had bpd. Something just didnt add up. She would be fine one minute, the most affectionate sweet girl & the next she would fly off into a rage. She told me she loved me after a few weeks of dating which is a major red flag, but at the time you sorta look passed it. I couldn't do a thing wrong at the beginning, I was perfect, then everything I did was wrong and she would criticise, put down & use some really chit verbal abuse!

Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awarw90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    You're in a situation that I've watched with my own eyes, and it's both the easiest and hardest of all breakups.

The hard part: The good times with a bi-polar. You'll never forget how much she loved you and how much she needed you.

The reality: She is, sadly, a broken human being. I have seen bi-polar individuals go from "loving" to having sex with her husband's entire bridal party, including his phucking best man, within four months. You cannot, I REPEAT, cannot maintain a relationship with a BPD unless she is the most responsible medicine taker of all time which they never are.

If you escaped this relationship with your credit relatively intact, any physical possessions, and a couple bucks to your name, I'd chalk it up as a victory, SERIOUSLY. You'd LITERALLY be the richest guy I know to emerge from a relationship with a BPD.
    You hit the reality part on the head. Some days she'd be back to how she was, but others she'd just tear me apart, it wasn't healthy for me and after 2 years I told her she either gets her **** together and changes for the better or I'm out. So she just called me all sorts of **** and of course blamed me for not sticking by her, told her I'm done and got rid of everything to do with her.... **** that made me angry. No doubt she'll be right onto a new dude for revenge anytime now, but I'm not really that bothered by those thoughts because she's not my problem anymore (she also got pretty fat). I checked out emotionally a few months back when I lost hope and I started lifting, got a new job, new car, made new friends. So I've left this relationship physically healthier, a crap load of money (40k+) saved in my bank, new friends... but I can't shake that feeling that my comfort zone with her is gone, and I can't even begin to think how I am suppose to start over with someone else.

I know that feel brah. I think my ex had bpd. Something just didnt add up. She would be fine one minute, the most affectionate sweet girl & the next she would fly off into a rage. She told me she loved me after a few weeks of dating which is a major red flag, but at the time you sorta look passed it. I couldn't do a thing wrong at the beginning, I was perfect, then everything I did was wrong and she would criticise, put down & use some really chit verbal abuse!
    Yeah mine told me she loved me after about a month, but we met when we were 19 so I didn't really know any better. She was the sweetest girl ever but turned into a crazy bitch more often than not, and any time I tried to talk about it with her and the effect it was having she'd either go crazy until I dropped it or just cry and pretend I never brought it up. I tried to leave her a year ago and she literally sat in front of the door holding a knife and screaming.... it was traumatizing to say the least.

Yeah mine told me she loved me after about a month, but we met when we were 19 so I didn't really know any better. She was the sweetest girl ever but turned into a crazy bitch more often than not, and any time I tried to talk about it with her and the effect it was having she'd either go crazy until I dropped it or just cry and pretend I never brought it up. I tried to leave her a year ago and she literally sat in front of the door holding a knife and screaming.... it was traumatizing to say the least.
    Mine has rang me before telling me she's suicidal and I have to drop what I'm doing and go and see her. Everything got blamed on me. And I mean everything. I was the one that made her miserable, I caused her to react the way she did, nothing I did was ever good enough. She's monkey branched & I really want to know what's going on. She hasn't tried contacting me for 3 + weeks, so I assume everything's going really well. I took the physical and emotional abuse and this bloke is getting the nice side of her. ****s. ****ing hate this ****.

BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Posted early but hhd no response but ill repost and vent. Dated chick for 1.5 years, moved in together, many fights, trust issues cuz of her cheating on me once(did **** with a dyke and pissed me off so bad and it happened in my apartment while I was working) lied to me alot. She also told me about her past willingly, major red flags, but I stuck with her. I took out some stress on her as well sometimes. The communication sucked, instead of her going to me with her problems with me shed put our business out there to stupid ass ppl..like her ex bf who she vented to about me..when I saw her phone I exploded broke down the door and told her to go **** off and that you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. Been a week since the break up...hardest times ever its been a ****ing struggle..I tried reaching out to her only to never get a reponse..**** if we saw each other in person it would be different..her mom texted me last night I asked how she was and she said she hasnt seen her yet...at midnight?!?! Told her I wanna see her in person to get some real closure cuz if its done its done. Cant believe this **** is out drinking probably boning another guy which hurts even more. Hard as **** to go into the apartment. Everything reminds me of her. Heartless bitch. Its like a disease in my mind where she dominates my thoughts so badly, constant dreams and everything. Cant believe she hasnt even reached out to me at all, see how im doing or whatever. I feel like maybe shes already talking to another dude..who knows..would be so ****ed up and torture me for a while. I need to get my mind off her. I cant even eat, no apetitite, nauseous when I think of her doing ****. Need help

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode4221 View Post
    Posted early but hhd no response but ill repost and vent. Dated chick for 1.5 years, moved in together, many fights, trust issues cuz of her cheating on me once(did **** with a dyke and pissed me off so bad and it happened in my apartment while I was working) lied to me alot. She also told me about her past willingly, major red flags, but I stuck with her. I took out some stress on her as well sometimes. The communication sucked, instead of her going to me with her problems with me shed put our business out there to stupid ass ppl..like her ex bf who she vented to about me..when I saw her phone I exploded broke down the door and told her to go **** off and that you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. Been a week since the break up...hardest times ever its been a ****ing struggle..I tried reaching out to her only to never get a reponse..**** if we saw each other in person it would be different..her mom texted me last night I asked how she was and she said she hasnt seen her yet...at midnight?!?! Told her I wanna see her in person to get some real closure cuz if its done its done. Cant believe this **** is out drinking probably boning another guy which hurts even more. Hard as **** to go into the apartment. Everything reminds me of her. Heartless bitch. Its like a disease in my mind where she dominates my thoughts so badly, constant dreams and everything. Cant believe she hasnt even reached out to me at all, see how im doing or whatever. I feel like maybe shes already talking to another dude..who knows..would be so ****ed up and torture me for a while. I need to get my mind off her. I cant even eat, no apetitite, nauseous when I think of her doing ****. Need help
    damn bro im sorry to hear about that but at least you got to blow up in front of her. me, i regret to this day NOT breaking up with her.. i let her walk all over me. i guess the end result is the same though but you just cant ignore the bad signs no matter what you think you see in them, which i guess is the lesson to be learned.

but as much as it hurts id say you are correct in your assumption that the reason she doesnt reach out is because there is someone else, unfortunately her "use" for you had run dry, **** happens, and ive been there.

don't be like me and sit around feeling sorry for yourself though. come to the realization that its done and she breached your trust which is EVERYTHING in a relationship.

BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its hard to grasp thw reality of it. How the **** can she do that to me after I sacrificed everything for her. Paid for most the **** and everything. She has a reputation of cheating but I feel like her saying thay I was mean or a liar or some crap is to mask up that shes talking to another dude. How the **** can someone do that to a person they love..feel like she monkey branched me hard..damn **** I hope her nothing but misery she has no idea what shes done to me. Like I said hsrdest part was living with her and being around her and having her be a part of my system, daily routine. I just try to think of all the bad..barely cooked, liar, sneaky bitch, cheater, anxiety issues, self centered, doesnt ever clean. But still the emotions are like tsunami waves crashing into me. Not gonna lie if she called id answer..I also have her cat still with me

MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NC 1 year and 4 months

Yesterday I watched some videos of my ex that I'd never seen before that was on my phone (just random recordings in our daylife). Srsly I wish I would've done that earlier... 5 out of 10 videos she was screaming at me or was just looking bitter, nor did she look as good as I thought when I saw her in motion. Felt nothing but happiness after that, don't have to take that sh*t anymore.

Todays workout was awesome, keep improving yourself mates!

Mine has rang me before telling me she's suicidal and I have to drop what I'm doing and go and see her. Everything got blamed on me. And I mean everything. I was the one that made her miserable, I caused her to react the way she did, nothing I did was ever good enough. She's monkey branched & I really want to know what's going on. She hasn't tried contacting me for 3 + weeks, so I assume everything's going really well. I took the physical and emotional abuse and this bloke is getting the nice side of her. ****s. ****ing hate this ****.
    Try not to think about it man. At one point you were getting the nice side of her, and look how that turned out. This guy is in for the same experience, for what it's worth im willing to bet she still thinks of you a lot. Best thing to do is accept there's nothing good that will come of being with her, it's not going to get better. You can either cop a lifetime of abuse and lies, or deal with a few weeks of pain and move onto something much better down the road.

Originally Posted by BeastMode4221 View Post
    Its hard to grasp thw reality of it. How the **** can she do that to me after I sacrificed everything for her. Paid for most the **** and everything. She has a reputation of cheating but I feel like her saying thay I was mean or a liar or some crap is to mask up that shes talking to another dude. How the **** can someone do that to a person they love..feel like she monkey branched me hard..damn **** I hope her nothing but misery she has no idea what shes done to me. Like I said hsrdest part was living with her and being around her and having her be a part of my system, daily routine. I just try to think of all the bad..barely cooked, liar, sneaky bitch, cheater, anxiety issues, self centered, doesnt ever clean. But still the emotions are like tsunami waves crashing into me. Not gonna lie if she called id answer..I also have her cat still with me
    Same feels here bro, I can't think of one good thing about my ex but I still feel like **** knowing it's done.it doesn't make any sense but I guess it's just something everyone has to go through. I realise it's not so bad, many of my friends have gone through worse breakups and come out just fine over time. Most recent one was engaged, found on their computer his fiance had a POF account and had been rooting random guys for 8 months, none of us saw it coming. Guy was devastated, its been a month since he kicked her out and he's doing great now. She didnt contact him at all until just recently, saying all this lovely regretful **** trying to get him back, he just deleted the text and gave 0 ****s.

Try not to think about it man. At one point you were getting the nice side of her, and look how that turned out. This guy is in for the same experience, for what it's worth im willing to bet she still thinks of you a lot. Best thing to do is accept there's nothing good that will come of being with her, it's not going to get better. You can either cop a lifetime of abuse and lies, or deal with a few weeks of pain and move onto something much better down the road.
    Thanks man. Strong words. I just keep thinking that she will change for this new bloke and they'll be awesome together. If she's introduced him to her mates and family etc and they're making a real go of it. It's **** I shouldn't be worrying about, but I can't stop thinking.

that feel when she wasnt even that good looking and u were crazy about her

i caved and looked at a pic of her on fb, i honestly dont know what i loved so much about her she treated me like garbage.

mayb i just enjoyed the fact that someone liked me
    Last edited by SwaggerMcdaniel; 09-21-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks man. Strong words. I just keep thinking that she will change for this new bloke and they'll be awesome together. If she's introduced him to her mates and family etc and they're making a real go of it. It's **** I shouldn't be worrying about, but I can't stop thinking.
    People dont change, it might look like it but eventually the real person comes out as soon as they lose the need to impress someone. Trust me I never listened to my ex's ex-bf, he told me she was a crazy bitch that will lie her way out of anything, thought he was just being a jealous dick. He was right though, she pretended all nice and innocent until about 2 years in.... ****ed my life up. I regret staying with her past that point. I kept thinking she'd change and she kept promising she would, but there was always an excuse... Sadly for me I work graveyard shifts, so I'm stuck at work alone all night just thinking about this ****, but it will get better, weaker people have gotten through much worse. Why can't I?

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    that feel when she wasnt even that good looking and u were crazy about her
    I know that feel, if I saw her on the street without knowing her I'd give her a 3/10, but that person I used to love once occupied that body, which makes her appearance irrelevant. I saw her in photos/videos and she looks terrible in them for some reason, but in real life she was still cute to me. No idea how that worked.

People dont change, it might look like it but eventually the real person comes out as soon as they lose the need to impress someone. Trust me I never listened to my ex's ex-bf, he told me she was a crazy bitch that will lie her way out of anything, thought he was just being a jealous dick. He was right though, she pretended all nice and innocent until about 2 years in.... ****ed my life up. I regret staying with her past that point. I kept thinking she'd change and she kept promising she would, but there was always an excuse... Sadly for me I work graveyard shifts, so I'm stuck at work alone all night just thinking about this ****, but it will get better, weaker people have gotten through much worse. Why can't I?
    2 years? ****! Mine revealed her true colours months in! I was beta to stay, thought she was the one! Thing I find hard is, we were such a big part in each others loves & for my sins, I still care about her. She obviously doesn't think or care about me anymore! I'm a mug! We will get passed it brah.

2 years? ****! Mine revealed her true colours months in! I was beta to stay, thought she was the one! Thing I find hard is, we were such a big part in each others loves & for my sins, I still care about her. She obviously doesn't think or care about me anymore! I'm a mug! We will get passed it brah.
    Yeah it sucked, by that point my family loved her, I loved her, we lived together, we were best friends. And all of a sudden it was like a switch flicked in her head and everything changed. Initially I moved out and tried breaking up with her, felt the same way I feel now but after 2 weeks I was doing ok. But she called me and sucked me back in... I regret picking that phone up.. It didnt feel the same for the last 2 years but I was too scared to convince myself.... Ohhhh well, time to feel those feels again. I won't pick up the phone this time.

Closed Thread
Page 264 of 330 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast