Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marwaayoub1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    See I also had an encounter with some ******* who works at the front desk. I scanned my card and while walking away heading off to change he screams my name out and as I turn infront of everyone was like yesterday nights transaction didn't go through would u like I try another card? And he was being so sarcastic and such an ass about it and made everyone know my damn buisness. Instead of being professional and speaking to me on the side he does that so I go change and get back out pay my late fee mind u which is less than 24 hours and he looked at me and was like wow u came back and I've been a member for about 8 months now and the smartass has the nerve to talk to me this way. I'm a girl btw so to me that's pretty damn offensive number one he doesn't even act professionally about it. Talks to me as if I'm an idiot then says a smartass comment I felt like slapping him straight out. Don't I have the right to be mad about such behaviour srsly?!

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    WTF is wrong with people? Had it been me, I would have made the end of my food meet with his scrotum so hard his testicles would have met with his tonsils.
    Yes, but how much protein did the food have? (After testicle connection. I'm guessing a bit more than before)

Sorry. Couldn't resist :-p

gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gandalfthegr3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is part of the reason I wear headphones with my music blaring all the time.
    Keeps me focused on what I'm doing and I can't hear anything anyone says.
    No distractions! It's nice.

Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kelaina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's weird, all the guys at my gym are total sweethearts and super encouraging.

It's the cardio bunnies I hate; they act like a woman breaking 250 in a squat is the She-Hulk or something. Those girls whisper behind your back and laugh at you. It's hilarious.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While I have no idea what goes on behind my back (nor do I care) I'm pretty much a fixture in the men's weight room, and the guys (or the regulars at least) are ultra respectful and friendly.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marwaayoub1 View Post
    See I also had an encounter with some ******* who works at the front desk. I scanned my card and while walking away heading off to change he screams my name out and as I turn infront of everyone was like yesterday nights transaction didn't go through would u like I try another card? And he was being so sarcastic and such an ass about it and made everyone know my damn buisness. Instead of being professional and speaking to me on the side he does that so I go change and get back out pay my late fee mind u which is less than 24 hours and he looked at me and was like wow u came back and I've been a member for about 8 months now and the smartass has the nerve to talk to me this way. I'm a girl btw so to me that's pretty damn offensive number one he doesn't even act professionally about it. Talks to me as if I'm an idiot then says a smartass comment I felt like slapping him straight out. Don't I have the right to be mad about such behaviour srsly?!
    negged for necromancing a stupid thread
    IG: kenneth_prime

vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you will simply have to judge for yourself...

1. Was the comment offensive enough that you feel uncomfortable working out near the person, or maybe are even considering changing your workout schedge to avoid him? If so, consult the m'gmt.

2. Is it something you can brush off, ignore, and still be okay with being around the offender? If so, then do just that.

3. Is it something that makes you a little uncomfortable being around the guy, but you can still cope? If so, I'd say, either a) confront him on it the next time you see him...say something along the lines of..."hey, I heard you when you said "blergblergblerg" the other time, uncool. Just trying to get pumped, here." Or b) let the original comment go, but confront him on-the-spot if he makes such a comment again. Maybe mention something along the lines of, you will have to report him (even if you don't intend to)...he might call you DIFFERENT kinds of names after that, though...

I work in a male-dominated atmosphere, and am periodically having to tell coworkers to cool it when their "funny comments" go over the top...I dunno what they say about me behind my back, but in the moment, when I tell them "hush!", they're always apologetic and a little abashed. Hope it will turn out the same for you.

Good luck!

shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep it happened to me too. I didn't say anything, brushed it off and kept on working out. It happnes the other way around too though. Some time ago a girl said the same thing about my boyfriend when we both were around. Talking about homicidal tendencies -.-

Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rman2013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most females at the gym I go to have earphones so the dont hear guys saying stupid stuff like nice a$$ baby. As far as staring it goes both ways , when Iam on any bike or treadmill there is always a female or 2 staring in my direction , it doesnt bother me at all.
    Free Android Games and Apps

http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com/

vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50) vVanTine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rman2013 View Post
    Most females at the gym I go to have earphones so the dont hear guys saying stupid stuff like nice a$$ baby. As far as staring it goes both ways , when Iam on any bike or treadmill there is always a female or 2 staring in my direction , it doesnt bother me at all.
    I think many will agree that mere staring, or the occasional glance, cannot be construed as offensive and may oftentimes be viewed as a compliment. This goes for gym etiquette as well as any other public place. The issue is, should you speak the resulting thoughts aloud, within hearing of their object? The answer is subjective because it depends on the feelings and mood of the object. If the object is offended, the remarks are offensive. If the object is not offended, the remarks are harmless. The criteria is, "what would a reasonable person find offensive?"

Registered User clumsypenguin24's Avatar
    clumsypenguin24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, but that's probably because I also work at my gym. They do stare though, and make it way too obvious and sometimes creepy.

JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100) JennieTL is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've never heard anything and if they did say stuff I honestly don't think I'd care. Agree headphones are a lifesaver actually I'm pretty sure my workout would suck without consistent blaring music.

Most of the guys at my gym seem cool anyway it's just the girls that can be a bit rude. Like the other day the squat rack was full so I decided to compromise and use the leg press when this group of girls came over and blatantly made it obvious that they were annoyed I was using it, they then proceeded to stand right next to the machine and stare at me waiting while I did my sets. Obviously sets=rest periods so...that was awkward!

Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erica330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Men act like rutting hogs at my gym.I just remind myself how insignificant they are and go about my business.Acknowledging their existence only encourages them.

poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poshbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would tell them off for being rude...

When I am at the gym I have my music on loud in my ears .. so I can concentrate on reps and my workout x

thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I'm at the gym I generally wear headphones. I hear nothing lol.
    I did however once hear someone chatting on the phone about me once on my way out.
    Random guy:"Yo dude I just saw this chick doing squats, she had this sick chest piece too. She's so hot! I want to... "
    Me (interrupting him as I walk past) "Oh hey! Do continue, I'd love to hear where this is going"
    Random guy: *silence*

Does not even look at me now LOL. I should add, this same random guy appeared to be at the gym with his GIRLFRIEND that day. I was astonished.
    I have a vagina so its not my fault I'm a pussy.

There's always room for one more blade, there's always strength for one last breath.