masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yohimbe HCL with IF

Hey guys,

I just received a bottle of Yohimbe HCL. I currently follow a leangains fasting method and usually weight train in the mornings 3x a week. I have read that it is best to take Yohimbe HCL towards the end of a fast and prior to training and should keep cardio to a Low intensity.

I kind of want to keep my weight training to the mornings so will not be taking it prior to lifting. My cardio is usually done after work (so towards the end of my feeding window). I am boxing training and am trying to build my cardio up with high intensity circuits / cross fit training. I just wanted to get some feedback on taking Yohimbe prior to these circuits, I am assuming I should avoid this as it is high intensity?

If that's the case then on non lifting days I was going to take Yohimbe HCL (starting with 5mg) and a caffeine supplement. I would then be spending 20-30min doing something like walking / light jog / rowing or skipping.

Any feedback you can give would be great .

Thanks
    "Discipline...doing what needs to be done. Even when you don't want to"

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think its best to use yohimbine with Lyle McDonalds dosing protocol. I cant post a link though sorry.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started using this today, i had some concerns though which I was hoping to get feed back on. Yesterday I had a 5mg dose and went for a light jog / walk with the dog. Did this for about 30-45min. Felt fine, had a sense of euphoria and plenty of energy...no problems at all.

This morning I tried upping my dose to 7.5mg (for my body weight a full dose is 17.5mg). I took this dose just before I started my weights workout (which took me ~30-45min) During my weights workout I did notice an increased heart rate and was sweating quite a bit more then usual, I felt quite jacked up and was able to push myself a bit harder. I didn't feel to bad though. I also had a 200mg caffeine pill 20min prior to the yohimbe hcl.

Following this i spent 10min on a treadmill and 10min on the elliptical and kept my heart rate at ~140-150. Once again I felt like i had plenty of energy.

Everything was going great until I got to work (about a 20min drive). I felt physically exhausted, had goosebumps all over my skin and i could feel my hear beating (although not racing). I felt physically sick and had to close my eyes for a bit. This lasted for about 1.5 hours. It basically felt like quite an intense comedown.

Do you think I have upped my dosage to quickly or is just a combination of the weight training with the cardio after. Lyles method said to take 20 min prior to weights but i figured if i took just before weights that i wouldn't have any issues with lifting (just being a little cautious as my weight training is High Intensity full body). Is it possible that i was just peaking by the time i got to work.

I guess I am just a little concerned and looking for some re-assurance / guidance. Trying to avoid doing any damage, im afraid to up my dose anymore at the moment.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yohimbe HCL can make you feel like absolute crap if dosed too high. Maybe you just cant take more than 5mg. You could try it again at 7mg to see how it affects you, and if it does it again, I would stay at 5mg.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trans_Isomer View Post
    Yohimbe HCL can make you feel like absolute crap if dosed too high. Maybe you just cant take more than 5mg. You could try it again at 7mg to see how it affects you, and if it does it again, I would stay at 5mg.
    Good to see you back around Trans

Originally Posted by Trans_Isomer View Post

Thanks for the reply Trans! So a smaller dose is obviously going to have less of an effect on removing stubborn fat rather then stop it (i.e. its just going to take longer?)....that I can live with.

I think I will try 7.5mg a couple more times and just monitor. Are there any specific things I should look out for or be concerned about?

Also 1 more thing, the way i took it (prior to weightlifting)....is that going to be ok to continue to do or am i just pushing this to far? I much prefer to do my cardio post lift instead of moving it to it's own day....it just fits my schedule better.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by masonb62 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Trans! So a smaller dose is obviously going to have less of an effect on removing stubborn fat rather then stop it (i.e. its just going to take longer?)....that I can live with.

I think I will try 7.5mg a couple more times and just monitor. Are there any specific things I should look out for or be concerned about?

Also 1 more thing, the way i took it (prior to weightlifting)....is that going to be ok to continue to do or am i just pushing this to far? I much prefer to do my cardio post lift instead of moving it to it's own day....it just fits my schedule better.
    Just be aware of signs of too much stimulation from the dose - jitters/nausea/can't go to sleep/heart rate/etc.

Its fine taken pre-weightlifting. Yohimbe HCL works best on an empty stomach - food (insulin) inhibits its lipolytic effect on adrenoreceptors.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why HCL when you can take Alpha Y?

AllThingsSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AllThingsSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AllThingsSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AllThingsSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take it post weights, pre cardio. About 20 min before i get on treadmil or bike. Sweat like crazy, which is normally hard for me. usually take 5-7.5 mg per dose.