Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ask a broke college kid who just recieved $8k anything

Got it because some dumbass driving a jeep ran over me on my motorcycle.

Never had more than 3k in the bank...it's really quite overwhelming.

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So how are you planning to use it?

btw how bad was the accident

BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue
    buy more cell tech now
    **Mod negged 5 times crew**
    ** Always choose 3 crew **

#1 Tire flip all the time deafbrah's Avatar
    deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deafbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    invest it. srs

SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    So how are you planning to use it?

btw how bad was the accident
    Accident wasn't too bad. A guy parked his jeep sideways in my lane, and I hit head-on at about 20mph. The bike looked pretty bad. People were asking if the rider was dead haha

Most of the $$ is going to cover rent + bills + food until next summer
    Gonna throw my best bro a 21'st b-day complete with a keg and ice cream cake haha
    Gonna buy some cheap jeans/t-shirts because I'm down to like 3 pairs of jeans and 5 shirts
    Planning on buying shoes because the ones I have are beyond worn out.
    Buying a 40 cal barrel for my 10mm Glock 29
    Might invest in a cheap dirt bike. Probably a 450+ cc enduro. 70's to 80's models

Any suggestestions as to other purchases?

Originally Posted by deafbrah View Post
    invest it. srs
    Naw dude. Its a really bad idea to tie up money when you don't have a steady income source. BRB I drain my accounts down to under $50 all the time

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    Accident wasn't too bad. A guy parked his jeep sideways in my lane, and I hit head-on at about 20mph. The bike looked pretty bad. People were asking if the rider was dead haha

Most of the $$ is going to cover rent + bills + food until next summer
    Gonna throw my best bro a 21'st b-day complete with a keg and ice cream cake haha
    Gonna buy some cheap jeans/t-shirts because I'm down to like 3 pairs of jeans and 5 shirts
    Might invest in a cheap dirt bike. Probably a 450+ cc enduro. 70's to 80's models

Yes, order me a pizza over the phone. srs. pass the good vibes for karma.

Originally Posted by BigTrue View Post
    buy more cell tech now
    screw creatine.

Originally Posted by Energyy View Post
    Yes, order me a pizza over the phone. srs. pass the good vibes for karma.
    haha it would be pretty epic to buy a random miscer a pizza

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha it would be pretty epic to buy a random miscer a pizza
    I agree, you down?

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just ship me some Carnivore for Christmas.

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    donate it

rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you going to save any of it? Obviously you need to be spending money, but it's hardly wise to blow 8k.

uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniduck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your muscles buffered the impact

Originally Posted by rednaxula View Post
    Are you going to save any of it? Obviously you need to be spending money, but it's hardly wise to blow 8k.
    at least 6800 of it will go to rent/food/bills/insurance/books/gas

The rest of it will go to this like I stated above:

I'm not technically gonna blow it, but it'll be necessary to spend the majority of it on necessities :/

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember the original thread, I'm glad you came out on top in that situation, since IIRC, you were originally the one given a ticket.
    GSF

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Throw some of that $$$ to your fellow Montana bro

haha nah but that's pretty cool you're planning on using some of it for your bro's bday
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    at least 6800 of it will go to rent/food/bills/insurance/books/gas

The rest of it will go to this like I stated above:

I'm not technically gonna blow it, but it'll be necessary to spend the majority of it on necessities :/
    Spend a good 300 on 3 pairs of True Religion jeans they won't wear out anytime soon and it looks amazing [:
    T-Shirts, plain/striped/whatever T-shirts aren't that expensive.

joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Comedybreak View Post
    Spend a good 300 on 3 pairs of True Religion jeans they won't wear out anytime soon and it looks amazing [:
    3 pairs of true religion jeans for 300? They are like 300 each. You mean 900 lol
    Inquiries: delapenhafitness@gmail.com

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014
    Deadlift-450x2 March 2014

SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloppyForm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can confirm i was driving that jeep.
    *Kopite Crew*

**BULK TIL FAT KUNT CREW**

lol no dude. i'm not a style bro. fifteen dollar jeans from old navy and a graphic tee is really all I wear. I do fine with the wyminz so I dont see a huge reason to change my style.

not to be a poser but I would love me an Animal tee. Huge McGrath fan here

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats enough to keep you covered for a while op
    are you going to get a new bike/get it fixed or buy a cheap car?
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Buy some celltech so you can bicycle while you motorbicycle...

wut.
    "THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTeWyRTF60

Dedicated to succeeding...

Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    thats enough to keep you covered for a while op
    are you going to get a new bike/get it fixed or buy a cheap car?
    well I already got a show-quality 3000gt and a 4wd toy truck.
    gonna try to pick up an older enduro for trail riding/dirt stunting.
    Gonna fix the r6 up and might keep it just to stunt it, however we got no good spots to stunt here where I live. Might sell it. I'm done with streetbikes. Cars just don't see them, and you can't avoid everything.

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well I already got a show-quality 3000gt and a 4wd toy truck.
    gonna try to pick up an older enduro for trail riding/dirt stunting.
    Gonna fix the r6 up and might keep it just to stunt it, however we got no good spots to stunt here where I live. Might sell it. I'm done with streetbikes. Cars just don't see them, and you can't avoid everything.
    sounds good, i guess you're all set then.

stay safe brah
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by joshuadelapenha View Post
    3 pairs of true religion jeans for 300? They are like 300 each. You mean 900 lol
    Nah go to an outlet they usually have sales . I have 2 pairs that I (my parents) bought for around 120 each but were originally ~ 250. I had this other pair that was from the kids sizes (it's small on me now :|) I got for like 60.
    lol no dude. i'm not a style bro. fifteen dollar jeans from old navy and a graphic tee is really all I wear. I do fine with the wyminz so I dont see a huge reason to change my style.

not to be a poser but I would love me an Animal tee. Huge McGrath fan here
    Wouldn't hurt to look good .
    Try it out at the store brah, True Religion looks amazing.

Nah go to an outlet they usually have sales . I have 2 pairs that I (my parents) bought for around 120 each but were originally ~ 250. I had this other pair that was from the kids sizes (it's small on me now :|) I got for like 60.

Well I got a twin sister who's really into fashion and modeling and stuff. She bought be a pair of BKE Big-Star jeans, and I gotta admit that they're the best-fitting jeans i've ever worn. I think she dropped like 90 bucks on them. She tries to get me to dress nice, but its really a losing battle haha

joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

**** need some of those in NYC!
    Inquiries: delapenhafitness@gmail.com

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014
    Deadlift-450x2 March 2014

Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Singh1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a twin sister who's really into fashion and modeling and stuff
    You know the drill OP

Remember your original thread too. Good to see that the dumbass got the proper punishment.
    November 2013 Meet Lifts
    83kg Class
    145 Squat
    90 Bench
    170 Deadlift

Best Gym Lifts
    75kg Bodyweight
    145x2 Squat
    110 touch'n'go Bench
    190 Deadlift

Originally Posted by Singh1996 View Post
    You know the drill OP

Remember your original thread too. Good to see that the dumbass got the proper punishment.
    Haha thanks!

and a definite "no" to pics. I'm not gonna feed my sis to the misc haha