barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best way to tone up your stomach at home

What's the best exercises for this and how much time and days a week would you need to do it? I can do 14 hour shifts so there is days I just can't exercise or go to the gym. I know it seems like a stupid thing to ask but I'd rather get advice from people that actually done the exercises and know they work
    xXBiggieXx's UK cutie

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tightening up any bodypart goes back to your nutrition. You need to consume the proper amount of calories based on your individual goal.

I don't do much in terms of direct ab work. I get plenty of core/ab work while hitting heavy compound lifts.

When I do hit them I prefer to do:

Weighted rope crunch
    Floor wipers
    Ab wheel

Best of luck!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Planks are good,,they work your entire core.. bicycles done super slow.. v-ups holding something weighted, the possibilities are endless.
    Go hard or go home

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abs are built in the kitchen!

There is no specific exercise that will "tone" your stomach. That is a matter of your body fat level, which is determined by your diet.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While it all goes back to proper nutrition, since you asked about exercise in particular, ab wheel or weighted crunches always give me a burn the next day.

mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50) mfishmannj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    diet. lift heavy, suck that stomach in. planks, leg lifts and squeezeeeee!!!!!

jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a hard time doing sit ups, but recently started seeing a trainer and she showed me how to do them with a medicine ball. It helps me propel up past the crunch into the full sit up. It's only been two weeks but I can feel a difference!!