Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how do u know when your over doing exersice

well today i have felt really moody and kinda depressed due to 5 hours sleep, (guessing sleep is important) i have been going to the gym 7 days a week for 1 hour and a half of weights and cardio.. is this too much, how do i know weather im over doing exercise and what is the side effects

or can it only be positive and i should keep doing no matter what.. (good motivation)
    na but honesty here but don't unmotivate me too much!
    im also taking hyper shread and craze during the day and for my pre workout, can too much supplements be dangerous if im not sleeping right? i don't get home til 9-10pm some times due to work and gym, and i want time to come on here so it's hard to juggle all this at once!

will give reps for advise

melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melissalifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think your spending a decent amount of time at the gym, keeping in mind that (in my opinion) 1 of those days you should be taking it fairly easy.
    I would try to get at least 1 more hour of sleep; it is very important for physical AND mental recovery.
    It's kinda sounding to me that you just might be burnt out since your struggling to find a reason. 1 evening off wont kill your routine. Promise get some damn sleep. Lol!
    I'm not sure it's your supplements, but I don't know the amount you're ingesting. I've never had supplements make me moody, but being hungry/malnourished will turn me into a psycho!

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    many of those supplements are loaded with stimulants. You need to read the labels and see how much caffeine you are ingesting. That can certainly lead to poor sleeping and can also lead to depression or "down" times and mood swings when you are overdoing the stimulants and they wear off. It can create a pretty bad cycle. in particular the 2 you mentioned are pretty loaded with stimulants...not sure they should be taken together.

on working out, it depends on what you are doing during that hour and half...generally 7 days a week is rough if you are working out with a lot of intensity during the time you are in there and would probably not be sustainable for most people. I'd try to pick some goals (fat loss, muscle gain, etc) and find a tailored program that suits your needs...typically they will be 3-4 times/week.

mood swings, depression, bad sleep, etc, can also be a sign that you are training too much. I'd still look towards the stimulants though.
    Stern Crew

MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MegaLex88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Personally I train with heavy weights at least 5days a week. 7 if I have the time.
    When doing so much training though I think its is extremely important to watch your diet as your body will nearly always be in a state of repair and you can not repair properly without eating alot of quality food. IMO you can not have any 'cheat' days in the week not because you're gonna be worried about putting on fat but because you cant afford not eat nutrient dense food.
    Also with the constant state of repair it is important to get alot of sleep... like at least 8hours.
    When lifting 7days a week I would suggest doing just 1 bodypart a day then pick a fresh one the next days. So that I can train legs twice I'll train one day focusing mostly on quads and abs - Extensions/squats/leg raises and few days latter (as the hams are still gonna be involved in squats) Deadlift/Hamstring curls.

I don't think you can over train you can only really not properly allow yourself to recover. However I had been training 3 years for starting to train 7 days a week. Also every few months I'll switch back to training just 4 days a week for a change of routine (back to two body parts per workout).
    I'd suggest giving the craze a week or so off. The compounds in pre-workout do build up over time and have an effect on your mood.
    I believe 'over-training' is much more to do with over training mentally than physically. You need to be looking after your mental health just as much as your physical health. If you are finding your mood is plummeting do take a few days off to recuperation just as you would if you had a shoulder injury.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most likely its the supplements that are giving you trouble.

I would stop talking them and see how you feel.