Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Loastres View Post
    posing skills like this is probably half the reason. only enforces the negative image it already has.
    he looked like a spazz up there, especially those back shots, makes me cringe.
    good thing we can appreciate his physique, altho the average person wont. so at least you can make that a piece of art, not this ...
    But what does it matter? It's never going to have broad appeal.

You could put up the most beautiful physique with the most graceful and amazing posing routine and it STILL won't appeal to the average Joe.

It's just not like that.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post

You could put up the most beautiful physique with the most graceful and amazing posing routine and it STILL won't appeal to the average Joe.

It's just not like that.
    well, to be fair, i've shown kai greene's dirty diana to alot of "normal" people... girls/dancers and they all found it truly amazing

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    well, to be fair, i've shown kai greene's dirty diana to alot of "normal" people... girls/dancers and they all found it truly amazing

If I ever show a friend a bodybuilding posing vid it'll be Kai greene dirty Diana, Shawn ray 1999 Olympia, or flex wheeler 93 AC
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's just not like that.
    It would,

same, routines and flows like these are amazing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4BaqPZCmM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WqEjOKTlHg

it just shows a whole new side, the "Art side" in contradiction to the "meathead side" we are mainly seeing right now.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ as good as those are... dirty diana is just miles and miles ahead

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People appreciating a posing routine wont make it necessarily become mainstream. I appreciate a.gymnastics routine, but I'm not going to follow gymnastics or even watch it when it's on

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    People appreciating a posing routine wont make it necessarily become mainstream. I appreciate a.gymnastics routine, but I'm not going to follow gymnastics or even watch it when it's on
    nobody said anything about "everybody" having to like it,
    all i want is for athletes who enroll themselves into competitions, to have some qualifications in posing.
    gymnastics have a high standard, why not bodybuilding, you can spazz around on every pose and nobody gives a sh*t,
    if people would start giving a sh*t, bodybuilding wouldnt be in this lowstream state it is now in the first place.

I want to be able to show todays posing routines to friends without having them think weird things about me, wich is exactly what showing Andreys posing would do.

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where did he place?

Originally Posted by Loastres View Post
    I rekon that routine is probably my all time favourite routine to watch. My god he's a good poser.

Some of the posts in this topic are exceedingly difficult to read and take seriously... This forum is losing it IMO.

I got the impression from one of the videos I saw of him on stage the other day that he might've been cramping. Which was the reason I thought he was doing the whole like shaking / bouncing thing.

But if he's not flexing his tri during a side tri, then perhaps he does need to improve on his posing a bit more.
    I see him turning pro for sure in the future. I like his physique a lot, he just needs some time.
    Last edited by cbezz; 10-31-2012 at 07:46 PM.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't agree at all with the comments about posing.

Honestly, without fail, showing a 250lb + guy, flexing his stuff in a tiny (glute revealing) set of trunks always elicit's the same response. "Ewwww, it's like he has no skin. That's way over the top, he looks gross"

Every time.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Honestly, without fail, showing a 250lb + guy, flexing his stuff in a tiny (glute revealing) set of trunks always elicit's the same response. "Ewwww, it's like he has no skin. That's way over the top, he looks gross"

Every time.
    strong this. I showed my girl friend dirty diana and she basically bert stared my computer screen and looked at me and said wtf?

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most muscular = gjdm
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)

Every time.
    yup. My Gf and her friend were around the house while I was watching the olympia... Girlfriend was fine, but the friend kept saying the most ignorant stuff (like what DPNZ said

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)

Every time.
    lol this all the way. 99% of the mainstream thinks high level bb'ing is disgusting. Male or female. I have no idea where you guys run into girls or anyone for that matter outside of the BB'ing community that thinks Kai's dirty diana routine is 'amazing' or anything positive.

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How can you judge his posing from an off angle vid like that?
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolrence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guy is a beast but his posing is worse than dillett haha

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

you actually showed that to normal people who have zero interest in bodybuilding? lol

Originally Posted by razmatazbaz View Post
    you actually showed that to normal people who have zero interest in bodybuilding? lol
    oh no, i can feel the "no life" insult pending

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    If I ever show a friend a bodybuilding posing vid it'll be Kai greene dirty Diana, Shawn ray 1999 Olympia, or flex wheeler 93 AC
    haha a while back I showed my mom and brother the flex '93 ac routine and they thought it was over the top. I think it was the close ups on his back and the definition that did it. They thought I was crazy to want to look like that haha

oh no, i can feel the "no life" insult pending
    I don't think people would say that here bro. If they did, they're on the wrong forum.
    I admire your life. Living the young bodybuilder's lifestyle.

From the mouths of bros.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think people would say that here bro. If they did, they're on the wrong forum.
    Some time ago i was afraid my appendix was hurting and i was terrefied it would compromise months of trainning after surgery. I even think i read somewhere it would take a few months to recover.... guess not? I would wish you a speedy recovery but i guess you don't need it lol.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is why I like it here

Bunch of real motherfukers as regs

I can confirm I am Gainz Gmanju's Avatar
    Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    If I ever show a friend a bodybuilding posing vid it'll be flex wheeler 93 AC, flex wheeler 93 AC, or flex wheeler 93 AC
    I fixed a typo for you

Did sammy get his rep power reset or is he actually banned?

Originally Posted by Gmanju View Post
    I fixed a typo for you

Did sammy get his rep power reset or is he actually banned?
    he requested a week ban from what i've read

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "OMG?! You really want to look like that?"
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "but you wont look like that, right?"
    lófasz

PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    "but you wont look like that, right?"
    This is the one that always gets me. Yeah I'll just wake up one day accidently looking like Flex Wheeler, "oops I got too bulky" .......

Originally Posted by PsychoticTroll View Post
    This is the one that always gets me. Yeah I'll just wake up one day accidently looking like Flex Wheeler, "oops I got too bulky" .......
    try telling a girl to squat... "no i don't want legs like you" ffs woman

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try telling a girl to squat... "no i don't want legs like you" ffs woman
    My missus refuses to do any delt work
    She says she doesnt want shoulders like me lol
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    My missus refuses to do any delt work
    She says she doesnt want shoulders like me lol

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEEFYCAKY View Post
    His posing ain't so good... But yea.