Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Prosupps pre workout Hyde(original formula) false positive drug test?

I have been out of the bb.com forum game for a while now. I got a bottle of Hyde(the original formula) and I want to give it a try. Could this product potentially cause a false positive for amphetamines? The ingredients look very potent. Thanks!Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 Grams)
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

Endurance Complex - 3000mg
    Beta Alanine - 2000mg
    Histidine - 1000mg

Amino Matrix - 700mg
    L-Leucine - 500mg
    B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate - 200mg

Strength Matrix - 1000mg
    Creatine Hydrochloride - 1000mg

Energy & Focus Matrix - 150mg
    Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) - 50mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous - 100mg

Pump Matrix - 3850mg
    Agmatine Sulfate - 750mg
    Glycerol Monostearate - 1500mg
    Citrulline Malate - 1500mg
    Norvaline - 100mg

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You will be fine.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan106 View Post
    I have been out of the bb.com forum game for a while now. I got a bottle of Hyde(the original formula) and I want to give it a try. Could this product potentially cause a false positive for amphetamines? The ingredients look very potent. Thanks!Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 Grams)
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

Endurance Complex - 3000mg
    Beta Alanine - 2000mg
    Histidine - 1000mg

Amino Matrix - 700mg
    L-Leucine - 500mg
    B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate - 200mg

Strength Matrix - 1000mg
    Creatine Hydrochloride - 1000mg

Energy & Focus Matrix - 150mg
    Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) - 50mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous - 100mg

Pump Matrix - 3850mg
    Agmatine Sulfate - 750mg
    Glycerol Monostearate - 1500mg
    Citrulline Malate - 1500mg
    Norvaline - 100mg
    Thats not the OG formula.

The OG has 1,3 in it.

Jekyl/Hyde together is epic, I love that stack.

But yes, you'll be fine.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the Jekyll formula, not Hyde.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    You will be fine.
    This
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Thats not the OG formula.

The OG has 1,3 in it.
    Jekyl/Hyde together is epic, I love that stack.
    this
    But yes, you'll be fine.
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    That's the Jekyll formula, not Hyde.
    this!!! hyde has 419mg not 100mg Caffeine Anhydrous.

OP, you'll live as stated about, Jekyll is our pump amplifier preworkout. Mr. Hyde on the other hand...

I am really appreciative to the support of Prosupps on the boards. Thank you guys alot!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    This

OP, you'll live as stated about, Jekyll is our pump amplifier preworkout. Mr. Hyde on the other hand...

I am really appreciative to the support of Prosupps on the boards. Thank you guys alot!
    You'll be OK OP.

Good luck in your negative drug testing goals!
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    This

Is Hyde limited for its pump ability? I didn't really notice anything in that aspect compared to other preworkouts. Maybe I need to stack the two, but can't convince myself to spend that much on pre workouts. Hyde itself didn't seem to do much for me after a few attempts (half scoop once, full scoop three times) so I'm pretty disappointed and feel like it's just me, there's a lot of hype

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pkj31 View Post
    Is Hyde limited for its pump ability? I didn't really notice anything in that aspect compared to other preworkouts. Maybe I need to stack the two, but can't convince myself to spend that much on pre workouts. Hyde itself didn't seem to do much for me after a few attempts (half scoop once, full scoop three times) so I'm pretty disappointed and feel like it's just me, there's a lot of hype
    If you didn't feel anything from Hyde at all, you need a stim break, pretty bad.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkj31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    If you didn't feel anything from Hyde at all, you need a stim break, pretty bad.
    Well a single scoop of fresh WF still ended up giving me a considerable boost on the following workout. I had thought that I needed a break as I was up to two scoops of WF, but that was with my old bottle (which was clumped up, discolored), which just turned out to have weakened. Almost two weeks after, single scooping WF has just started to have diminishing returns. I'll def try it again after my my next break, but I just expected it to do more even if two scoops of WF was where I was at as the caffeine content would still be much more with Hyde.

Of course I "felt something" it just wasn't anything that contributed, there was a little clarity and just a constant path type of feel, felt a bit better from an endurance standpoint and kept me up through the night, but the workouts itself did not benefit from it.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pkj31 View Post
    First, which version? The 1,3 free or the OG one?

It's not really limited for it's pump ability... You're talking a solid 300mg Caffeine/Scoop, providing one hell of a kick..

I'd also see what you were eating before, and how soon you took your pre-workout after. Too close to a meal while lessen the effects of any pre-workout.

Lift | Eat | Repeat