Closed Thread
Page 194 of 300 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,820 of 8998
    mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My twitter got temp. banned today lulz
    bunch of *******s over there, not even using any follower software

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sexyfitchicks View Post
    Wow, thanks. I think I may risk it for my "outsourced", "affiliate product" blog since the product may be a passing trend anyway. Not gonna touch my Adsense blog with it. Are there any other caveats I should be aware of with sape?

For instance, I just built the site today and will be publishing content in 4 days. The domain has been registered for 4 months. Will instantly going to sape and cranking out links look unnatural and get me google slapped? Like, should I do it slowly and restrain myself like I would do with normal backlink building?
    I've never bought SAPE links myself, but it is always good to know about the hidden levers you can pull at any given time.

And yes, I would drip them.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone else feel like Grinch when you tell people that microsoft wont give them $5 per email, 10,000 likes won't get the baby with 2 heads a surgery to get her straight, or sharing this or that isn't going to make whatever magic they promise happen...but some guy in Nashville will probably be able to pay his rent this month or buy a new xbox game or something. But when you try to tell them this, their eyes glaze over because they have no concept of the mysterious box they use to go onto ******** actually generating a paycheck.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Need to slowly transition onto ********/instagram... have about 40-50k real fitness niche twitter followers... lawd

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have my site 95% ready, should launch next week. It's a retail site, and I'm selling physical goods - I have Paypal set up, and thinking about including a regular credit card processing service too.

It'll cost about $25 extra a month, and is a bit of a pain to set up (have to get a new bank a/c etc) - what do you guys think I should do? Is Paypal sufficient, or would it look more professional if people could pay with CC on the site?
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    Have my site 95% ready, should launch next week. It's a retail site, and I'm selling physical goods - I have Paypal set up, and thinking about including a regular credit card processing service too.

It'll cost about $25 extra a month, and is a bit of a pain to set up (have to get a new bank a/c etc) - what do you guys think I should do? Is Paypal sufficient, or would it look more professional if people could pay with CC on the site?
    I was thinking the same. I thikn I'm going to go with paypal until I make more or see that more people are requesting for it. For now, we paypal now

Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok so for $20, I just bought an exact match top level domain for a review site on a keyword with 6000 exact searches per month and NO competition on the front page of google. This keyword also has about 50 or so other directly related exact match keywords with 250-2000 searches per month an similarly weak competition. The product I am selling will net me about $30 per sale on average. The total searches for this keyword group amount to about 100,000 per month.

If I can write reasonably coherent articles and design a nice looking Wordpress, how much could this realistically make for me and how soon?

With the top spot on google (40% clickthrus,), 10% conversion, I'm looking at $120,000 a month. The worst case scenario I can imagine (correct me if I'm wrong) is like 10% clickthrus, 1% conversion, and say the average price drops to $15. That's still $1500 a month, which I would be ECSTATIC to achieve

Am I dreaming?

Also should I build the site bit by bit or launch it all at once or does google care?
    Do you think girls who lift weights are sexy? Check out http://sexyfitchicks.com and help get girls OFF the treadmills and INTO the squat rack! We provide daily updates and are also on ********, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Ok so for $20, I just bought an exact match top level domain for a review site on a keyword with 6000 exact searches per month and NO competition on the front page of google. This keyword also has about 50 or so other directly related exact match keywords with 250-2000 searches per month an similarly weak competition. The product I am selling will net me about $30 per sale on average. The total searches for this keyword group amount to about 100,000 per month.

If I can write reasonably coherent articles and design a nice looking Wordpress, how much could this realistically make for me and how soon?

With the top spot on google (40% clickthrus,), 10% conversion, I'm looking at $120,000 a month. The worst case scenario I can imagine (correct me if I'm wrong) is like 10% clickthrus, 1% conversion, and say the average price drops to $15. That's still $1500 a month, which I would be ECSTATIC to achieve

Am I dreaming?

Also should I build the site bit by bit or launch it all at once or does google care?
    welp. get at it and show us the results brah

Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    welp. get at it and show us the results brah
    This is good though right?

Potential-wise
    Do you think girls who lift weights are sexy? Check out http://sexyfitchicks.com and help get girls OFF the treadmills and INTO the squat rack! We provide daily updates and are also on ********, Twitter, and Pinterest!

This is good though right?

Potential-wise
    everything always looks good on paper but executing and everything falling into place is the harder part. not doubting you, i think anything has potential you just really have to bust your ass off for it to work.

everything always looks good on paper but executing and everything falling into place is the harder part. not doubting you, i think anything has potential you just really have to bust your ass off for it to work.
    For sure bro. So the plan is, take all those keywords, make a page for each of them say 400-1200 words long, unique. Minima affiliate links. 1-3% keyword density. I wouldn't call that busting my ass though...it's exciting and natural or me

Where does the ass busting come in? I assume there more I have to do after that?

The keywords are such low competition though, I dunno if I'll need to buil links tbh. I mean NO comp

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For sure bro. So the plan is, take all those keywords, make a page for each of them say 400-1200 words long, unique. Minima affiliate links. 1-3% keyword density. I wouldn't call that busting my ass though...it's exciting and natural or me

Where does the ass busting come in? I assume there more I have to do after that?

The keywords are such low competition though, I dunno if I'll need to buil links tbh. I mean NO comp
    What niche category? (health, fitness, dating?)
    How did you stumble across this untapped niche?

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Am I dreaming?

1% conversion is wishful thinking - add a few 0s in front of that.

money lol, lol money BeefyMcNasty's Avatar
    BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I avoid Paypal like the plague. Check out some of the horror stories: http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Amazon just came out with a new payment processer - https://payments.amazon.com/business

Check out Stripe too - https://stripe.com/
    You bring the pepper, I'll bring the Angus.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

**Bert Stare Bathroom Attendants Who Expect Me To Tip Them Crew**

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was thinking the same. I thikn I'm going to go with paypal until I make more or see that more people are requesting for it. For now, we paypal now
    Originally Posted by BeefyMcNasty View Post
    I avoid Paypal like the plague. Check out some of the horror stories: http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Amazon just came out with a new payment processer - https://payments.amazon.com/business

Check out Stripe too - https://stripe.com/
    thanks fellas, will spend a couple of hours researching it tomorrow, think I'll probably try and have both options.

I've also set up social pages this week, and signed up for ******** ads to try and build a bit of momentum before I launch. Very happy with the results so far, 75 likes in 4 hours for $6.95, and I have a pretty specific niche
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Am I dreaming?

I think your math is off.

Let's assume your estimate of 100,000 searches a month is accurate and let's assume you get a 40% CTR. That is 40,000 thousand hits.

So 40,000 hits a month. Now lets assume you get 10% of that into your sales funnel. That is 4,000 hits to your sales page. Now let's assume that 1% of those people buy (convert). 1% of 4,000 is 40 and 40*$30 is $1200.

So even at a 10% conversion rate you're looking at $12,000. But a 10% conversion rate is like finding a true 10/10 HBB.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If anyone needs any cheap logos or graphic design work done, PM me.

Just finished another logo for a client with a web design business.

Graphic & Web Designer.

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    any of you bros with fitness niche ********s/twitters/instagrams wanna earn $$ for a shoutout/mention of my app?

app sells for $2.99 apple takes 30% and then i pay 50% tax so actual profit is about $1 per sale. Willing to split profit with anyone that does a shoutout.

How will i calculate this? will look for spike of downloads around the time the app is posted and will paypal per download over my average number of downloads normally when not promoted. PM me if interested or for more info.
    weight = 69.9kgs (154lbs) ---- > 82.4kgs (181lbs) ----> 85.1kgs (187lbs)
    ___________1/2/12____________1/12/12____________1/3/13

Originally Posted by sirmisc View Post
    app sells for $2.99 apple takes 30% and then i pay 50% tax so actual profit is about $1 per sale. Willing to split profit with anyone that does a shoutout.
    Might want to reconsider since 20% (lol at 50% tax) of $2.99 is only $0.60. 50% for a simple shout out is ridiculous. Pay a flat rate.

**Self-Employed Crew**

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any brahs using thesis theme have any luck turning down the quality of auto generated thumbnails? A 15kg jpg gets turned into a 55kb png. I've edited the thumb.php to turn down the quality but no cigar, i must be overlooking something. Any insight is appreciated

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might want to reconsider since 20% (lol at 50% tax) of $2.99 is only $0.60. 50% for a simple shout out is ridiculous. Pay a flat rate.
    Please explain why its ridiculous? Not being rude or arguing genuinely interested. I thought i was being generous? Also 50% tax is legit. 39% income tax + 10%GST. I thought 50c per download for posting a link was a good offer.

genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please explain why its ridiculous? Not being rude or arguing genuinely interested. I thought i was being generous? Also 50% tax is legit. 39% income tax + 10%GST. I thought 50c per download for posting a link was a good offer.
    if you're talking about the app in your signature... son.

You can't compete with Myfitnesspal, it's free and everyone's go-to-source for tracking macros today

First off you're not getting a dollar profit. You said 50% income tax and apple takes 30% equaling 80%. You only get 20% which is $0.60. So in the end you're only getting $0.30. Second, nobody I know who uses paid tweets pays a percentage. How do you plan to track it? Why do you think someone deserves half your profit for writing 140 characters? I know a lot of people who use paid tweets and I've never heard of anyone doing a revshare. Up to you but you are giving away far too much in my opinion. But, as with anything in the marketing world, you need to test. Try both, see which one is better for you.

And you are being generous. Generous people don't make money. Be generous after you're wealthy.

**Self-Employed Crew**

First off you're not getting a dollar profit. You said 50% income tax and apple takes 30% equaling 80%. You only get 20% which is $0.60. So in the end you're only getting $0.30. Second, nobody I know who uses paid tweets pays a percentage. How do you plan to track it? Why do you think someone deserves half your profit for writing 140 characters? I know a lot of people who use paid tweets and I've never heard of anyone doing a revshare. Up to you but you are giving away far too much in my opinion. But, as with anything in the marketing world, you need to test. Try both, see which one is better for you.

And you are being generous. Generous people don't make money. Be generous after you're wealthy.
    All taken on board. Basically the generosity was to do with helping each other in this thread it's not something that I would post everywhere. Will investigate further.

Your % calculations are flawed though bro, it's 30% and then 50%. HUGE mathematical difference to adding percentages together and taking them off the top. My profit calculations are correct.

To the guy above (can't multi quote while on my phone) not in competition with myfitnesspal. In addition to. The macro calculations myfitnesspal spit out when you enter your details are horrible for anyone with a mind for fitness. I'm not silly enough to compete with an established product that has been given away for free.

it's 30% and then 50%.
    Ahhhh, okay. I see my error now.

**Self-Employed Crew**

genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000)
    All taken on board. Basically the generosity was to do with helping each other in this thread it's not something that I would post everywhere. Will investigate further.

Your % calculations are flawed though bro, it's 30% and then 50%. HUGE mathematical difference to adding percentages together and taking them off the top. My profit calculations are correct.

To the guy above (can't multi quote while on my phone) not in competition with myfitnesspal. In addition to. The macro calculations myfitnesspal spit out when you enter your details are horrible for anyone with a mind for fitness. I'm not silly enough to compete with an established product that has been given away for free.
    Nobody, atleast people who actually lift and know what they're doing, uses the default details of myfitnesspal lol. I go to a caloric calculator, find out my maintenance, and figure out my own macros from there divided into percentages.

My myfitnesspal has zero in the goal settings, I simply use it to log my nutrition and food since I already know what macros to hit in my mind. And i'm sure that's how everybody else uses it.

in short: all someone has to do to find out macro calculations is go to a free caloric calculator off Google, find out their maintenance calories, decide if they want to bulk or cut (surplus or deficit), and decide macros from there. You'd be a fool to pay $3 to find this out..

Also strong testmonials:

by SwoleMonkey
    Waste of money thought it was gonna be somewhat like myfitnesspal macros seem way off as well as calories I would give it no stars if it let me

Originally Posted by genesisGin View Post
    Nobody, atleast people who actually lift and know what they're doing, uses the default details of myfitnesspal lol. I go to a caloric calculator, find out my maintenance, and figure out my own macros from there divided into percentages.

My myfitnesspal has zero in the goal settings, I simply use it to log my nutrition and food since I already know what macros to hit in my mind. And i'm sure that's how everybody else uses it.

in short: all someone has to do to find out macro calculations is go to a free caloric calculator off Google, find out their maintenance calories, decide if they want to bulk or cut (surplus or deficit), and decide macros from there. You'd be a fool to pay $3 to find this out..

Also strong testmonials:

by SwoleMonkey
    Waste of money thought it was gonna be somewhat like myfitnesspal macros seem way off as well as calories I would give it no stars if it let me
    Gonna have to agree to disagree with you there bro, almost every app is something that can be done easily online for free. Not worried about the odd neg man 90% of happy people don't leave reviews, only the angry ones so it's inevitable.

I'll keep on keeping on, thanks for all the discussions though people, all taken on board.

I think your math is off.

Let's assume your estimate of 100,000 searches a month is accurate and let's assume you get a 40% CTR. That is 40,000 thousand hits.

So 40,000 hits a month. Now lets assume you get 10% of that into your sales funnel. That is 4,000 hits to your sales page. Now let's assume that 1% of those people buy (convert). 1% of 4,000 is 40 and 40*$30 is $1200.

So even at a 10% conversion rate you're looking at $12,000. But a 10% conversion rate is like finding a true 10/10 HBB.
    As luck would have it I got asked out by the type of girl you describe the same day I discovered this keyword. Haha.

Shiiiiit I'm not kicking $1200/month out of bed for eating crackers. I would be THRILLED. That's $40/day and would double my disposable income (after tax 401k and fixed expenses) thus making me feel twice richer. For one website and one overnighter of writing content. Crossing fingers!

Are you drop shipping or storing the product yourself? I've always wanted to do this but don't want to go buy 1000 widgets I can't unload, and all these dropshippers seem to sell is useless Chinese crap no one would ever buy

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has anyone checked this out? Looks sort of like a stumbleupon kind of thing. I'm getting a bit of traffic from it

http://www.pearltrees.com/

Closed Thread
Page 194 of 300 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast