Closed Thread
Page 193 of 300 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 8998
    BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetaBetch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    Yeah I know bro. The $50 wasn't my concern. Just the fact we'd been talking online for more than years and I thought I could trust him.
    F that guy. If you can't trust him with $50 you sure can't trust him with your information or any good idea's.

Because of this thread I have just opened up my own website, and will build it this week.
    Have done alot of websites, but never really did some research. This time everything is really calm instead of being super pumped doing all the work in 1 week and then lose motivation and stop trying. This time I will put in a significant amount of time in there. Some steady 5-10hrs a week. Will update.
    Last edited by BetaBetch; 10-15-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    Never having kids crew

Freelance IT Developer (Angular, Java, AWS)

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuark, my twitter account finally got unsuspended and still buliding up dat der fitness niche twitter community... i srsly need to branch off into ********/instagram NOW.

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Up to 42 Twitter followers lol. Although they are actual people and not bots with huge amounts of people they are following.

Have about 200 YouTube views between 7 videos, and 8 ******** likes.

In for tips and help to increase all of these. Site is still under construction, right now I have a coming soon page with an email sign-up to be notified when the site launches. I have plenty of content, overflowing really. Just need my time availability for site construction to open up so I can get it public and see what happens.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah I know bro. The $50 wasn't my concern. Just the fact we'd been talking online for more than years and I thought I could trust him.
    Ideas are money, don't tell him anything important. If there was a test so to speak, he's failed it.

I have earned $800 (£500 in UK money, I'm British too) that i'm throwing into my PPC campaigns. I am now starting from scratch whilst doing my SEO stuff on the side with whatever spare time I have, finding it hard to find a niche to do though on the SEO front so it is frustrating, but, I will never give this line of work up (internet marketing) because I really believe in it.

It's not much, but i'm setting myself $50 small campaigns with 7Search (with Clickbank products) to try and see what works, I won't know until I get more data. I have no doubt I'll get targetted clicks, with me it is more about the strength of my landing page. We'll see, I think i might fail but i won't know until I give it a real go. Landing pages are the real test of skill in the PPC trade imo, it is where all of your education and experience comes together.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Up to 42 Twitter followers lol. Although they are actual people and not bots with huge amounts of people they are following.

Have about 200 YouTube views between 7 videos, and 8 ******** likes.

In for tips and help to increase all of these. Site is still under construction, right now I have a coming soon page with an email sign-up to be notified when the site launches. I have plenty of content, overflowing really. Just need my time availability for site construction to open up so I can get it public and see what happens.
    I know that one other dude who had the clash of the clans thing is huge now... I heard from some other miscer at my gym he has a chit ton of subs now and hes probably making good money off making guides and just regular updates. we're all gonna make it brah

and yes organic follows are the best. i have about 18.5k real fitness twitter niche followers and based on how much they like the tweets i average about 30-50 retweets depending. sometimes ill get around 70+ on a good tweet. can't imagine how interactive it's going to get at 50k+

DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500) DASCATMAN is not very helpful. (-500)
    http://www.marketingexperiments.com/...aits-work.html

Interesting take on landing pages on here.

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    I know that one other dude who had the clash of the clans thing is huge now... I heard from some other miscer at my gym he has a chit ton of subs now and hes probably making good money off making guides and just regular updates. we're all gonna make it brah

and yes organic follows are the best. i have about 18.5k real fitness twitter niche followers and based on how much they like the tweets i average about 30-50 retweets depending. sometimes ill get around 70+ on a good tweet. can't imagine how interactive it's going to get at 50k+
    Dude that is awesome. Hope I can get to that level eventually. Reading that definitely inspires me.

Any tips on that first push to 100-200 followers? I feel like that is kind of the first milestone to know you are going in the right direction.

Pm me your Twitter if you want. I'll follow and you can check mine out. No follow back even required lol.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Blogbeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Make money online for free!!

Cool website 100% free to join. Receive $20-$100 daily!!

EXPLODE Your Cash Flow…
    GET PAID DAILY!
    New System Does It All!
    Converts HUGE Numbers. See It Now:

15 MIN Video
    is Changing Lives.
    PAID CASH DAILY!

Free landing page, free autoredponder, free training also.

Check it out.

Email me at. Sarwary101@gmail.com
    If you are interested. I'll send you the info and procedures

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Dude that is awesome. Hope I can get to that level eventually. Reading that definitely inspires me.

Any tips on that first push to 100-200 followers? I feel like that is kind of the first milestone to know you are going in the right direction.

Pm me your Twitter if you want. I'll follow and you can check mine out. No follow back even required lol.
    Retweet this > https://twitter.com/TC_FollowBack/st...09434976522241
    Follow people that have already retweeted it
    ???
    200 followers in 1 day
    Profit

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post

Mirin 18k followers, how long you been working on that account?

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just be thankful it was only $50 bro,
    Yes it sucks that you lost a friend, but imagine if it were $500 or $2000 you lent him...

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DASCATMAN View Post
    Ideas are money, don't tell him anything important. If there was a test so to speak, he's failed it.

I have earned $800 (£500 in UK money, I'm British too) that i'm throwing into my PPC campaigns. I am now starting from scratch whilst doing my SEO stuff on the side with whatever spare time I have, finding it hard to find a niche to do though on the SEO front so it is frustrating, but, I will never give this line of work up (internet marketing) because I really believe in it.

It's not much, but i'm setting myself $50 small campaigns with 7Search (with Clickbank products) to try and see what works, I won't know until I get more data. I have no doubt I'll get targetted clicks, with me it is more about the strength of my landing page. We'll see, I think i might fail but i won't know until I give it a real go. Landing pages are the real test of skill in the PPC trade imo, it is where all of your education and experience comes together.
    Ideas are worthless. And you're about to waste a whole lot of money.

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    Nice one. I am thinkin about looking into google plus, but am unsure on whether to waste time....
    Google is moving towards forced adoption of Google plus at the end of this year (ex YouTube comments will require a g plus profile). It is certainly not a waste of time to have an active Google plus page (not the same as a profile). Google loves people who use their products... The ability to integrate Google plus with other social, organic and paid marketing efforts makes it a phenomenal choice and does present some nice seo benefits.

As far as authorship goes, it depends on what type of site you run. If you run a blog it would work well, however if you run a static or web 2.0 site I would not recommend it.

Registered King Of Misc. Cruzader510's Avatar
    Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Am I in the wrong here?

I've had this mentor/business friend on gmail chat for nearly 3 years now.

-He said he didn't have enough money in paypal to pay for web design so I sent him $50. I didn't really question him because I trust him.

-He said I'd get the money back no later than Monday. This was in late July.

-I don't say anything about it because we've kinda built the trust but now it's Sept 4th and I ask him what's up.

-He says paypal won't send the money to my account for some reason. I ask him if it's just possible to pay from his card to my PP. He says he'll try but i can tell he's reluctant.

-Now it's Sept 21st and still no word from him then he messages me saying he'll do some tasks on Odesk for the money because he has no money in either his PP or bank acc( i don't believe that).

-Then last week I was tired of his pussy footing so I just told him 'why does a guy that claims to be able to make $35k from just one client and claims to be a year a way from having a multi-million dollar business take nearly 3 months to pay back $50?

-He claims what I said was insulting and I haven't bothered to contact him since.
    That seems quite odd that your mentor is asking you for money. Why does he need $50? That seems like an oddly low amount of money for someone to borrow, especially if he makes 35k/client. I would file a claim on PayPal to tussle his jimmy, let him know your just as serious about business as he is.
    1RM
    Bench-230
    Squat-305
    Front squat: 265
    Deadlift: 420
    Clean: 245
    Clean & Jerk: 225
    Snatch: 185

RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DASCATMAN View Post

7search has some chit house traffic, make sure you enable the ability to block sub ids as soon as possible. Otherwise you are going to be getting a whole lot of bot clicks.
    Get your gym singlet here and Abolish Sleevery --> http://bit.ly/1oRkeaU

*Perth Crew*

**Anytime Crew**

***Put Nicotine on my dick to get girls addicted to sucking my cawk crew***

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cruzader510 View Post
    That seems quite odd that your mentor is asking you for money. Why does he need $50? That seems like an oddly low amount of money for someone to borrow, especially if he makes 35k/client. I would file a claim on PayPal to tussle his jimmy, let him know your just as serious about business as he is.
    It was for a small website logo. He said he had no paypal money to pay the designer.

He 'claims' he could make $35k a client, he definitely never has. Not gonna lie, he's given me a lot of free advice over the past few years and has been there when I needed someone to talk to about my online endeavours. But, as people ITT as said I think it's best I just stop talking to him after he's broken the trust.

I've known most of his claims were fantasy after the first 6 months of talking to him but trust was built on the fact he spent a lot of his time helping me and giving me advice free of charge.
    Last edited by Foze; 10-16-2013 at 05:21 AM.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup everyone,

So between April and June of this year I cleared about $3k from my PPC activities on plenty of fish, bing (before being banned for using a flog) etc. I reinvested the 3k into tools like CPVLab, fast hosting, domain names, outsourced creatives, and the adspend itself and ended up breaking even.

Since then some medical bills have come up due to a car wreck and I don't think it's responsible of me to throw more money at the PPC game because at the end of it I was losing pretty bad. I tried my hand at PPV recently on a small budget but I was direct linking (using CPVDen preview popper to make sure my pages were well positioned) because I don't have the $50/month for a VPS right now.

I want to get back in the game, but have basically no budget for this, so I figure ill start a blog. My topic is something I'm knowledgeable/passionate about and is in the personal finance niche. I have a partial match .com domain on a keyword with 5400 local/11000 global montly searches and an average CPC of $5. The top couple pages on google don't appear to be ranked very highly and might be realistic to eventually overtake.

Can anyone give me any direction as to what to do to get this blog cranking out cash as quickly as possible? So far, I know to provide interesting, unique, relevant content, put up Adsense, ******** like box, email capture box, possibly twitter box, maybe go spread the word on some relevant forums. I'm going to download an SEO plugin for Wordpress since I know virtually nothing about it. Any other tips to not eff this up?
    Do you think girls who lift weights are sexy? Check out http://sexyfitchicks.com and help get girls OFF the treadmills and INTO the squat rack! We provide daily updates and are also on ********, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Mirin 18k followers, how long you been working on that account?
    hey bro. took me about... 1.5-2 months? I just got my account unsuspended for aggressive following so i probably won't be doing that anymore lol. planning to have about... 2-3 fitness niche accounts, hoping my other one i have will hit 30k at the beginning of november but that's a stretch. my followers are pretty interactive though so we'll see.

atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atlas24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anybody know of a good css3 slider that works in all browsers and older versions of IE?

Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sexyfitchicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also does anyone know of a good Wordpress theme for an ecommerce site? A buddy owns blueoxjerky.com and I love that site's layout. He spent a ton on it and it's not Wordpress but yeah.
    Do you think girls who lift weights are sexy? Check out http://sexyfitchicks.com and help get girls OFF the treadmills and INTO the squat rack! We provide daily updates and are also on ********, Twitter, and Pinterest!

Registered King Of Misc. Cruzader510's Avatar
    Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sexyfitchicks View Post
    Sup everyone,

So between April and June of this year I cleared about $3k from my PPC activities on plenty of fish, bing (before being banned for using a flog) etc. I reinvested the 3k into tools like CPVLab, fast hosting, domain names, outsourced creatives, and the adspend itself and ended up breaking even.

Since then some medical bills have come up due to a car wreck and I don't think it's responsible of me to throw more money at the PPC game because at the end of it I was losing pretty bad. I tried my hand at PPV recently on a small budget but I was direct linking (using CPVDen preview popper to make sure my pages were well positioned) because I don't have the $50/month for a VPS right now.

I want to get back in the game, but have basically no budget for this, so I figure ill start a blog. My topic is something I'm knowledgeable/passionate about and is in the personal finance niche. I have a partial match .com domain on a keyword with 5400 local/11000 global montly searches and an average CPC of $5. The top couple pages on google don't appear to be ranked very highly and might be realistic to eventually overtake.

Can anyone give me any direction as to what to do to get this blog cranking out cash as quickly as possible? So far, I know to provide interesting, unique, relevant content, put up Adsense, ******** like box, email capture box, possibly twitter box, maybe go spread the word on some relevant forums. I'm going to download an SEO plugin for Wordpress since I know virtually nothing about it. Any other tips to not eff this up?
    as much as this may not necessarily be my arena, but slow and steady always wins the race. If your expecting to make thousands of dollars right off the back off your blog, good luck. Focus on making something that will last you and help you pay bills later on and not have to worry about not being able to reinvest in your company.
    1RM
    Bench-230
    Squat-305
    Front squat: 265
    Deadlift: 420
    Clean: 245
    Clean & Jerk: 225
    Snatch: 185

That's the attitude I'm adopting now. I got in a bit too deep before.

So let me get this straight with this SEO thing:

I pick an offer that is converting well on my network. I get a .com domain as close to the product as possible. Install Wordpress, throw up a blog.

I brainstorm keywords and plug them into ubersuggest.com. I plug the resultant list into google keyword planner and spyfu to figure out which ones actually get traffic and how hard it is to rank them.

From here, I write 400 or so word articles on the blog incorporating the exact match keyword without being overbearing about it. I include the keyword in the URL, in image tags etc.

I continue doing this until all the high traffic (or low traffic but laser targeted) keywords have their own unique articles.

I add ********, twitter boxes etc and post to them every now and then.

Then what? I sit back and hope google ranks me? Build backlinks if necessary? Is it that simple?

Do any of you outsource your content writing (to the guys on fiverr)? It seems tedious and at 2.50$ for a 400 word article, I think maybe it's more effective to do it this way? I could pay $100, get 40 articles, and with a $40 payout offer if pretty much be guaranteed to recoup that eventually, no?

My "passion" blog that I absolutely will not outsource is going to r Adsense based, but I don't feel inspired to write about these affiliate products and therefore I am considering outsourcing.

Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000) Baseball_Guy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I pick an offer that is converting well on my network. I get a .com domain as close to the product as possible. Install Wordpress, throw up a blog.

I brainstorm keywords and plug them into ubersuggest.com. I plug the resultant list into google keyword planner and spyfu to figure out which ones actually get traffic and how hard it is to rank them.

From here, I write 400 or so word articles on the blog incorporating the exact match keyword without being overbearing about it. I include the keyword in the URL, in image tags etc.

I continue doing this until all the high traffic (or low traffic but laser targeted) keywords have their own unique articles.

Then what? I sit back and hope google ranks me? Build backlinks if necessary? Is it that simple?

Do any of you outsource your content writing (to the guys on fiverr)? It seems tedious and at 2.50$ for a 400 word article, I think maybe it's more effective to do it this way? I could pay $100, get 40 articles, and with a $40 payout offer if pretty much be guaranteed to recoup that eventually, no?

My "passion" blog that I absolutely will not outsource is going to r Adsense based, but I don't feel inspired to write about these affiliate products and therefore I am considering outsourcing.
    I did all that with my niche sites and my websites are not ranked after 2 months. I put up articles with 350-400 words each, added backlinks from sites with PR's of 4, but my site does not show up anywhere on google for the keywords.

What's frustrating is about 8 years ago I did a fan site for a television show. It wasn't for money or building a niche, it was for fun. That site got a PR of 4 in less than six months. When I lost interest I let the site expire. If I knew back then, I would have kept it and monetized it. I did no SEO, didn't build backlinks, didn't think about keywords, didn't use wordpress. It was straight up HTML. The site was large, probably 200 pages big, and each page was 1000+ words with multiple pictures and all the pages were interlinked, there was an index to the side for the major sections, and then more links at the bottom, one link at the top for the homepage.

Location: Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deen0229 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have a method making at least $5/day, message me and i will help you multiply it

if you're doing seo for affiliate products, why not just build sister sites that optimize for "product name" + "coupon" searches?

And yea dude, you're going to need to work hard on backlinking. Or just buy some SAPE links if you think it will be profitable.

Originally Posted by pbnugget View Post
    if you're doing seo for affiliate products, why not just build sister sites that optimize for "product name" + "coupon" searches?

And yea dude, you're going to need to work hard on backlinking. Or just buy some SAPE links if you think it will be profitable.
    What if I don't actually have a coupon code? If I need a coupon code, where do people typically obtain them? I guess I could do something like build a page around a product and say click this link for a coupon, when it's just a standard affiliate link, thus putting the cookie on their computer for when they inevitably make the purchase eventually. Feels kinda wrong. Would it work though?

Oh and is the SAPE network safe? I see it all over FIVERR. There seems to be some controversy though, since as I understand it, you're renting links, which is considered black hat. Is google going to bend me over if I do this? I really want to build something long term.

Oh and is the SAPE network safe? I see it all over FIVERR. There seems to be some controversy though, since as I understand it, you're renting links, which is considered black hat. Is google going to bend me over if I do this? I really want to build something long term.
    Google is aware of it but has not yet found a way to penalize them due to the nature of the links - they are hacked websites with links injected. The websites and links are changing constantly.

I personally wouldn't trust Fiverr - you can just buy them directly at Sape.ru

Wow, thanks. I think I may risk it for my "outsourced", "affiliate product" blog since the product may be a passing trend anyway. Not gonna touch my Adsense blog with it. Are there any other caveats I should be aware of with sape?

For instance, I just built the site today and will be publishing content in 4 days. The domain has been registered for 4 months. Will instantly going to sape and cranking out links look unnatural and get me google slapped? Like, should I do it slowly and restrain myself like I would do with normal backlink building?

Very interdasting point someone made about google+ being a big deal in the future... better starting building some google+ pages

Closed Thread
Page 193 of 300 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast