Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's a good bicep exercise that I don't have?

So I'm working on my arms and when I do curls I have Just regular dumbbell curls, hammer curls, and concentration curls that I use.

It's more like:

Dumbbell Curl 3 x 10
    Concentration Curl 3 x 10
    Hammer Curl 3 x 10

I don't do barbell because my bar isn't an EZ bar so I do them with a straight bar and it hurts my elbows. I don't see that much progress with my concentration curls, is there any good substitute I could use for my biceps, or should I just add more sets to my Dumbbell.Hammer curls?

on the path to being lean Moloholo's Avatar
    Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmm, i guess what you can do is to up the weights or do more sets. like 4 x 8?
    The world would be a better place if everyone would channel their frustration and anger to better themselves and be nicer to everyone they meet. Everyone has their own fights and stories to tell, you are not more important than another.

- note to self, lessons from 2016.

ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    So I'm working on my arms and when I do curls I have Just regular dumbbell curls, hammer curls, and concentration curls that I use.

It's more like:

Dumbbell Curl 3 x 10
    Concentration Curl 3 x 10
    Hammer Curl 3 x 10

I don't do barbell because my bar isn't an EZ bar so I do them with a straight bar and it hurts my elbows. I don't see that much progress with my concentration curls, is there any good substitute I could use for my biceps, or should I just add more sets to my Dumbbell.Hammer curls?
    I can think of a few depending on what equipment you are limited to though. Hammer curls are good because it brings the outside part of the bicep in a little but if you wanted to bring more outter in than what hammers do you could try doing french curls or also close grip curls. Close grip is easier if you do them on a preacher curl bench because your body doesn't getin the way and also preachers will work your lower biceps as well. Also for lower bicep you can do dumbbell curls while leaning back on an incline bench. I mention these particularly because you are doing ballparkish what my bicep workout use to be and now my biceps are out of balance, I have too much inner and upper bicep development and I lack alot in lower and outter. Plus if you think about it, no one sees your inner and upper bicep nearly as much unless you are shooting a bicep pose. I would try to get barbell curls back into your mix if you can. It's the best overall exercise for bicep size plus it will work your forearms way better than with a curl bar. So what you are already doing plus a couple of those you will pretty much be hitting every part.

northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) northnorth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weighted bicep chin-ups, great for building up size in the biceps, if you don't know the difference between regular and bicep chin-ups you only go up to 90 dagrees and focuse on using your biceps as much as you can in bicep chin-ups

t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ this. Weighted Chin ups. DB drop sets x 10. start at 50 x 10, 45 x 10, 40.. etc. DB preacher negatives, a weight you can get 5 reps of, and then assist yourself the next 5 reps, fighting it on the way down. Finish with cable curls on straight bar. 1 set heavy burnout. tell me how that burns man
    I Rep Back.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=671123731#post671123731

^Try to make it happen^

patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I love weighted close grip chin-ups and if you have the equipment available, preacher curls.