Closed Thread
    70ptta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

American Muscle Muscletest

Hey everyone. I went into the local max muscle store today looking for a test booster and he recommended Muscletest by American Muscle. Has anyone tried it or heard about it. Ive tried Bioforge with trizole and had good results. I want to switch things up and try different products? I was also looking at APE. What would be a good stack with APE? Thanks

All i can find is a ******** site but i cant post any links yet. Any info/input?

anyone?

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you post the profile we may be able to give more assistance, as I am not familiar with this product

I tried posting a link but because i dont have a certain amount of post it didnt let me post.

extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extasy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here ya go
    Attached Images
    Currently cUTTING
    199 LBS
    22 yrs old
    5'9

JBtx31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Great product

I have been takin muscle test along with a pre workout a BCAA and a protein powder and I added an inch to my bicepts in one month. I am 31 I was feeling low on energy taking muscle test gave me more energy all day. My pre workout with stim omly gives me energy for a few hours. I highly recommend this product.

tylerklose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went into gnc yesterday and was given muscle test and regenerate for $100. it's a natural testosterone booster. it takes about 10 days to begin to work well. you're supposed to take it for a maximum of 8 weeks then take a break. it can still be used with your preworkout
    supplements. it's recommended to take 4 capsules per day, two in the morning and two before your workout. regenerate is taken 30-45 minutes before you go to bed, but this recovery supplement is said to give you wicked vivid dreams. i can keep you up to date on it's usefulness, going to the gym in about 2 hours, so we'll see how the first day goes.

Razavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle test.

Hey I'm actually an employee at max muscle Briar forest and Eldridge location. I'm not sure if I recommended it to you but it's funny I ran into this thread because I'm using the muscle test right now and I was just looking at reviews online as I came across this. Honestly I feel it's been working good for me. I've been taking six a day three in the morning and three prior to the gym. I'm taking this as a pct to a prohormone and I've noticed I've kept a lot of my strength but I lost some water weight in my gut. I mean I can never really tell a difference with test boosters in the gym that's just me but I did notice a difference in my sex drive. But on paper, this product is GREAT. I've been doing a little research on the ingredients and it has so many beneficial ingredients in there. I'm only 20 so I prolly can't feel too much of the test boosting especially after a prohormone, but I'm sure someone much older can notice a good difference using it.

BDUBBZ18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testing

Anyword on whether the muscletest will produce any type of positive on a steroid test or is it all natural ingredients??? I get randomly tested for work so i dont need any hicups.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BDUBBZ18 View Post
    Anyword on whether the muscletest will produce any type of positive on a steroid test or is it all natural ingredients??? I get randomly tested for work so i dont need any hicups.
    Its a natural test booster, you do not have to worry about any natural product.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

BDUBBZ18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    Its a natural test booster, you do not have to worry about any natural product.
    Cool thanks bro cause i dont need anything popping on a gas test or an anti estragen showing up.

NJSpartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking Muscle Test. I have a question on the dosage. On days I work, I go to the gym in the evening but on my days off I like to go first thing in the morning. If I wake up, take my first dose prior to going to the gym, when do I take the second dose for the day? And do I still take two doses on my rest days or just one?

KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seems like this product works great for people that never post on bb.com and just happened to randomly see this thread. Funny how the universe works..

KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Razavis View Post
    Hey I'm actually an employee at max muscle Briar forest and Eldridge location. I'm not sure if I recommended it to you but it's funny I ran into this thread because I'm using the muscle test right now and I was just looking at reviews online as I came across this. Honestly I feel it's been working good for me. I've been taking six a day three in the morning and three prior to the gym. I'm taking this as a pct to a prohormone and I've noticed I've kept a lot of my strength but I lost some water weight in my gut. I mean I can never really tell a difference with test boosters in the gym that's just me but I did notice a difference in my sex drive. But on paper, this product is GREAT. I've been doing a little research on the ingredients and it has so many beneficial ingredients in there. I'm only 20 so I prolly can't feel too much of the test boosting especially after a prohormone, but I'm sure someone much older can notice a good difference using it.
    Had to take one more look at this thread...

Ok, 20 and taking pro hormones... Strike 1
    Retains water in the gut from his supplement choices.... Strike 2
    Employee at a Max Muscle... Strike 3
    First post ever on bb.com... Strike 4
    20 year old who sex drive has room for a boost... Strike 5 - infinity.

jtuz25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

american muscle-muscle test

the founder of american muscle (the company who makes muscle test) used to work for cellucor, then left to start his own line. the first initial batches of muscle test he made were dirty (contained some kind of steroid), and people were having phenomenal resuts with it. I work at GNC and we had people bringing it back because it was working so well that they were convinced it was a form of steroid. However, after those initial batches of muscle test, whatever was in there previously that was working so well had been removed, and now its just your average natural test booster. I am using it right now and almost done the one month supply, and have seen what i consider to be very average gains.

Shotgunoildale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol right!
    Good eye