Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kaitochoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shaker Bottle Redesign

What's up guys! My name is Kaito and I am a product designer. Currently I am working on redesigning the shaker bottle. With that said, I would love to hear some thoughts you guys have on the current shaker bottle you guys own. Here are some questions to get you guys started: what bottle are you currently using? Anything you like or dislike about it? What would you like to see in a new shaker bottle? And in order of importance, what is the most important factor in a shaker bottle. Aesthetic (look)? Convenience (ease and speed of use)? Durability (how long it lasts)?

Your help and feed back would be deeply appreciated, thank you!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kaitochoy View Post
    what bottle are you currently using?
    The free ones from Optimum Nutrition.

Anything you like or dislike about it?
    What's to "dislike;" it was free.

What would you like to see in a new shaker bottle?
    That it's free.

what is the most important factor in a shaker bottle.
    Cost. If it's not free, I'm not interested.

Aesthetic (look)? Convenience (ease and speed of use)? Durability (how long it lasts)?
    Don't care about any of ^^^^ this stuff, especially 'durability.'

If it's free, I just throw it away and get another free one.

HTH
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm having a hard time finding fault with ironwill2008's logic.

I've been using a cheapy Body Fortress shaker bottle from Walmart for a while now with no complaints. It was less than $3 shipped to my door, so if it starts to leak or stink I'll just toss it in the recycling bin and order another one.

I don't care about brand, color, or shape...as long as I can hold it one handed, it doesn't leak, it mixes well, the spout is designed so I can get all of the shake out of it without removing the cap, and it's cheap.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dishwasher safe lid. my lids get warped after dishwasher use and start leaking during the shake process.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's up guys! My name is Kaito and I am a product designer. Currently I am working on redesigning the shaker bottle. With that said, I would love to hear some thoughts you guys have on the current shaker bottle you guys own. Here are some questions to get you guys started: what bottle are you currently using? Anything you like or dislike about it? What would you like to see in a new shaker bottle? And in order of importance, what is the most important factor in a shaker bottle. Aesthetic (look)? Convenience (ease and speed of use)? Durability (how long it lasts)?

Not now Kaito!!!

I've got about 10 different ones (drives the mrs mad), but I've got a lot of buchstiener ones branded by different companies. Its good that the lid is now threaded as they didn't used to be, but it would be better if the actual spout lid was more secure, maybe with a threaded cap too.

There maybe a market for a higher end shaker if thats an idea you have, but I reckon people like to throw them away after they've been used a while/maybe left in the car on a hot day by accident. So cheap and disposable like mentioned above is probably the way shakers should stay.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A reasonably priced stainless steel shaker, with a strainer instead of a ball, or some other hard-to-clean gizmo that is dishwasher safe is my wish.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Not now Kaito!!!
    Lulz.

Am aware!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    The only thing I ever wanted in a shaker was that it was short enough to fit in my lunch box upright. I was able to find 12 oz. ones instead of 20 oz. ones so now I'm good. every other one I have was, well, free it's hard to beat free.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The screw on lids start to leak, the snap cap is either too small or too large, causing a leak, or cracking the mouth hole over time. I like the wire ball whisk. Lately I've just been putting a wire whisk ball in a 32 oz Nalgene. Those things are indestructible as long you tightly screw the cap on. Maybe a 20 oz Blender bottle made out of Nalgene plastic, redesign the pop top so the mouth hole doesn't crack when the top is snapped closed. Please and thank you.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)

The best shaker bottle I have ever used is this style Gatorade bottle.

It is completely water tight, cleans easily, is durable and practical, I can throw it into my gym bag with no worry that the lid will come off or leak. It holds as much as commercially made shaker bottles. I keep about 4-5 in my cupboards and replace them about every month. I drink Gatorade when I workout so the cost is prety much not a factor.

RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think Spider Bottle just nailed the "new shaker design"

While it's not free, the new "whisk" element looks pretty promising.

Saw a video on Youtube of two chicks talking about it. Maybe thats why I was sold so quickly...

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-blender-bottle.php

A new shaker bottle from Rogue. It has a whole list of features like

StayOpen flip cap™ won't close on your nose
    GripperBars™ make it easy to hold

Sounds serious
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

Dysfunctional Veteran HoneyBadger300's Avatar
    HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyBadger300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-blender-bottle.php

A new shaker bottle from Rogue. It has a whole list of features like

StayOpen flip cap™ won't close on your nose
    GripperBars™ make it easy to hold

Sounds serious
    This style is what I was referring to. I've used these style for years, you have to replace them fairly often though because the lids start to crack and the threads on the screw top start to leak. Fix please.
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149523363

Best
    415/295/455x2 1165
    Goal
    448/339/515 1302

Wow these are all great insights. Thanks guys!
    Would there be any interest in a bottle similar to Pro Shaker 40? A bottle with an internal capsule that allows you to store your protein powder in advance, so you can just crack open your internal capsule after your workout, shake, and drink?

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't see how the Rogue Fitness shaker is new, they are just using fancy terminology to sell the exact same thing that has been around for years. I use that style shaker and my first one lasted me at least a year.
    Not really any point to an "internal capsule" if you ask me. I just keep my protein directly in the shaker and add the liquid when I'm ready; no need to make it more complicated.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would there be any interest in a bottle similar to Pro Shaker 40? A bottle with an internal capsule that allows you to store your protein powder in advance, so you can just crack open your internal capsule after your workout, shake, and drink?
    I have the larger version of that bottle, but do not use it any longer. Simpler, two piece bottles clean up faster.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    The free ones from Optimum Nutrition.

What's to "dislike;" it was free.

That it's free.

Cost. If it's not free, I'm not interested.

Don't care about any of ^^^^ this stuff, especially 'durability.'

If it's free, I just throw it away and get another free one.

HTH
    LOL - seriously - LOL

OP if you want to make me happy - design a gallon water bottle made out of double walled stainless steel that has a water tight flip top spout AND unscrews half way in the body of it so you can break it apart and scrub the crap out of it when needed.

Now THAT would make me happy.

I've got more misc free shaker bottles than I care to...couldn't care less to pay for one even if it shook itself.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I've got more misc free shaker bottles than I care to...couldn't care less to pay for one even if it shook itself.
    ^^^^ This. Use 'em a couple times, throw 'em out and grab a new, free one.

LMAO @ the fancy 'shaker' bottles with all kinds of compartments, mixing gizmos, and other pieces/parts, all of which make excellent hiding places for bacteria to grow.

Little tiny organisms like protein too.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

Little tiny organisms like protein too.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-a$$ weight!
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-a$$ weight!
    Best post I've seen on this entire site in a long time. (srs)
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by SESnut View Post
    Im sorry, but shaker bottles aren't free

if you aren't buying your supps from amazon or at a discount from a hot deals site, then youre paying too much for a "free" shaker bottle
    Maybe for you.

Mine were free.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SESnut View Post
    Im sorry, but shaker bottles aren't free

if you aren't buying your supps from amazon or at a discount from a hot deals site, then youre paying too much for a "free" shaker bottle
    Come on man....you know what we're saying

I have at least 4 different shaker bottles that I paid nothing above the cost of my supplements to receive. So, no....no additional cost for the shaker bottle was paid in order for the company to place it in the box which my sups were shipped in and for me to receive it.

in b4 no such thing as a free lunch bullcrap.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Papperclippy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive had cheap ones before and thought they were great until I spent 8 bucks on the blender bottle. At first, the lid leaked and it pissed me off, but I threw it in the dishwasher and the heat mustve just shrunk it a little because now it doesn't leak at all which is amazing and it even mixes casein powder smoothly. I still prefer my cheap personal use blender from walmart when I am home.

RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RunninKurt View Post
    I think Spider Bottle just nailed the "new shaker design"

While it's not free, the new "whisk" element looks pretty promising.

Saw a video on Youtube of two chicks talking about it. Maybe thats why I was sold so quickly...
    I've used this Bottle twice now, and am 100% sold on the whisk design. This bottle mixes my shakes 10x better than my blender bottle I got for free with my last BB.com order. I love it, but wish it were free too, LOL. srs.

thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenags will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Self cleaning would be awesome. I'm so effing sick of cleaning Blender Bottles.

SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinLock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One that doubles as a shake weight so we get a workout while mixing out protein powder.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #22 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #36 []---[]

These are great! Thanks again guys! So how do you guys like to drink your shake anyways? Do you chug it? Drink it normally? Sip?

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These are great! Thanks again guys! So how do you guys like to drink your shake anyways? Do you chug it? Drink it normally? Sip?
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For me, the speed at which I drink the shake is directly proportional to how bad it tastes. If it's a good tasting shake, I'll take it slow and enjoy it. If it tastes bad, I'll gulp it down as quickly as possible to get it over with.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JirehStudios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am happy with mine. It has the spring ball inside which I like better than the screen at the top types. I don't use it anymore though, everything goes in the blender now lol.