Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are sloots proud of their ways? srs

i just don't understand why there are so many sloots today and they're all proud of their slooty tendencies. Take halloween for example. BRB dressing up slutty as possible, getting shiitfaced drunk and wasted, probably sucking many dicks and not remembering it, and THEN, on top of all of that, they go on ******** and post pictures of it and "brag" about it.

since when was this behavior something to be proud of? makes me fuucking sick (Srs)

BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BradMak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know. pussy

FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i need answers, misc sloots get in here heatherlynn

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cause sloots be sloots

RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RevolutionL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Young n dumb. Most grow out of it eventually.

StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrunenDas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    R u SO iNSECURE WIT URSELPH DAT SUMWUN ELSEIZ CONFIDENSeE IN THIER SEXUALITY MEKZ U EXALT urSELPH & Tink UR BETER DAN THEM R?

Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the same reasons guys brag about sleeping around & talk about sex non-stop I guess.
    Idk, I don't understand it in males or females.

Though it is a bit strange that a female being open about her sexuality would cause you to feel sick...
    Last edited by Chasomie; 10-29-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    PM me for spoon pics.

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's because all these retard self help people giving them false confidence. People call them a sloot or dumb and they always respond you are just jealous. You just blew 5 guys at the same time, no bitch I'm not jealous you really are a sloot.
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Insecurity, and knowing they have nothing else to offer but their bodies. They thrive off of the attention that they are wanted physically.

But it doesn't last. If it continues, the chick is probably plagued with emotional problems, and you want nothing to do with her.

Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeff203 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're just mad that you can't get your cawked sucked by any of those sloots.
    My MusclePharm AMINO1 Log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148445363&highlight=jeff203

My BEAST. Creature Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149312533

SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boys: "Why you no put out on first date?! I am teh h0rneyz!"

Girls: "Why don't boys like me?! Must shorten skirt! So many d1ckz! Mmmm! Do you like me now?"

Men: "Ugh. Why so many girls slutz? I want you be virgin, but you slept with so many guyz when younger!"

Douche Men: "Ugh! Why you no put out on first date? But should be virgin too, btw. Slutz need not apply."

Women: "Omg WTF do men want?!"

Honestly. I see threads here about guys that aren't getting any pussy, and they're mad the girl won't put out. But if they date a slut, suddenly they're like: "NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL!!"

Not sure what guys want. Guess it depends if they just want to get off, or if they want a relationship.

Want to get off? Find a slut. Don't complain.

Want to get married? Find a nice girl. Don't complain if she doesn't put out. It'll be worth it. She has the internet. Doesn't need experience to learn stuff.

Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000)

FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FindYourself is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    deal with it, boy

Originally Posted by Chasomie View Post
    For the same reasons guys brag about sleeping around & talk about sex non-stop I guess.

Though it is a bit strange that a female being open about her sexuality would cause you to feel sick...
    open about sexuality =/= being an STD ridden ganga that lives for taking as much dick as possible

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as they bathe themselves idc
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FedererExpress View Post
    open about sexuality =/= being an STD ridden ganga that lives for taking as much dick as possible
    You were talking about girls that drink, dress skimpy for Halloween & post pics on fb.
    Do those things = an STD ridden ganga that lives for taking as much dick as possible? Strong assumptions.
    PM me for spoon pics.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    feminism...not even once
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizmo800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP is so right. It seems to me virtually all bishes my age 18-21 are all sloots. After my ex cheated and ruined me (sloots gon sloot) I wanna make sure this time round bish only wants my cawk. Either gonna have to date older or younger women or bash sloots for a few years until some of them have grown in decent people.
    “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not sure, but feel free to post pics of said sluts in costumes
    1k+

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because of the followin' two words: sloot logic.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rydsta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    true, but if you're a good looking brah who gives a ****. enjoy it.

SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    sloots are fueled by validation and attention. take those 2 away, and i guarentee all sloots will die off.

as men, we give them both. and i doubt we'll ever stop.

/thread
    Yo

00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Dragon00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so for example if you went to the same Halloween party and phucked 5 chicks that night, wont you come on misc and brag and upload pics if you could?

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to real tea brah.

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) educated_Derelict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too bad there aren't any said sloots on the misc that could clear this up for us.
    Human Spaceflight Engineer

"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard"

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    Insecurity, and knowing they have nothing else to offer but their bodies. They thrive off of the attention that they are wanted physically.

But it doesn't last. If it continues, the chick is probably plagued with emotional problems, and you want nothing to do with her.
    this. repped.

Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000) Dual is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the jews did this
    Take me back to 2004 crew

Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000)

We tend to just do it with close buddies, if I was to post fb pics of my slootscapades I'd get legions of females calling me out.

I remember I had an ex that was one of the all time sluts, she used to HATE being called a slut, denied it until it was undeniable then claimed that it was a misogynistic term...

Then found her OKC profile, full of those tests you can take, eg. "how much of a slut am I?" score: 90% etc.

Women have absolutely no understanding of sexuality until around age 30, until then they are a tangled mess of double standards, denial, guilt, selfishness and lack of self control, all fuelled by insecurity.
    ✖ NO PORN ✖
    ♛ POF Crew ♛
    ✚ Positive Crew ✚
    ⊙⊙ Big Teddy Crew ⊙⊙
    ★ Black Girls Crew ★
    ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was a hot chick I would definitely be a slut. At least for a couple of years. It would be nice knowing I could pull in guys left and right, but then once after I would settle down and try for a 10/10 with tons of money.

Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Though that might be the case for a lot of girls, I'm positive that it's not all.
    Though I've never had a ONS, I have had sex outside of relationships (FWB etc)... & I do it because I like sex. Not because I'm insecure. Not because I have Daddy issues. Not because I'm looking for validation. Just because I like sex.

For the majority of girls (atleast all my friends)... it really is that simple.

I just don't understand this popular belief that if a guy has sex, he surely did it because he was horny... but if a girl has sex, she must have done it to make herself feel better. Girls are just as horny as guys are.

I mean sure if she's extreme, sleeping around like a loon & throwing STDs everywhere, that's groce... but c'mon.

EDIT: If a girl is the type of insecure nut job that needs to **** several guys a night to make her feel worth something, then you should be able to tell right off the bat, as there would surely be a lot of other tell-tale signs. But assuming that the only reason girls have sex is because they're insecure is completely ridiculous & will only make you bitter in this life.
    We are not talking about girls that have friends with benefits, we are talking about sloots.
    ✖ NO PORN ✖
    ♛ POF Crew ♛
    ✚ Positive Crew ✚
    ⊙⊙ Big Teddy Crew ⊙⊙
    ★ Black Girls Crew ★
    ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞