whiteyyy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help gaining weight.

Its been a life long dream since I was a little child to become a firefighter. I know that I will not become one if I don't start putting on some muscle/weight. Heres a little about me. I'm 18(Sr. in highschool). I'm 6'2" and I only weigh 120.8lbs. I already know I'm under weight so tell me something I don't know. The problem is, I eat, not always healthy but healthy. I'm trying to gain some muscle/weight and I need some help. My goal is to be able 200, but I want a majority of it to be muscle. Can someone give me some pointers like what to eat how much to eat and what to lift? My goal is to gain a couple pounds by spring because I'm in fire explorers, and we're going to get "tested", just for fun to see how much we can lift etc. I took strength and conditioning sophomore year and my max was like 100(horrible I know), but I haven't lifted since. If anyone could help me out, give me some eating guides AND lifting it'd be greatly appreciated. Don't say food and food. What kind of food, what to eat for breakfast lunch dinner snack etc.

-Thanks Josh.

Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jerry281 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IM like 6ft and 16 years old i was 125 about 12 weeks ago and now im 136 and going up my goal is to be 190lb in 2 years from now.. what you need is to bulk if you what to gain some pounds.. 1st thing is find out how many calories you need to maintain your weight (ex i need 2400 calories to maintain my weight to gain weight i need 2800-3100 calories this called bulking) note when you bulk you will gain fat but not a lot your first time. what i eat is Lean Groundbeef,Chicken breast,White Potato,White Rice,eggs,oatmeal.

BREAKFAST:
    Egg
    Oats
    Coffee

MEAL 2:
    Lean groundbeef
    rice

MID-AFTERNOON:
    Chicken
    potato
    Broccoli

PRE WORKOUT:
    Tilapia
    rice
    Coffee

POST WORKOUT:
    TUNA OR
    Protein Shake

DINNER:
    Lean steak
    Broccoli

NIGHTTIME SNACK:
    Meal replacement shake

BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLWelthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read the stickies. All The info you need is right there
    Bulking to 190

Lift.
    Sleep.
    Eat.
    Repeat.

Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have bulked around 35 pounds so far. When you bulk of course you will gain a little fat due to the calorie intake being high. I wanted to gain as much weight as possible in a short period so I am eating around 4500 calories.
    When bulking up you have to force yourself to eat. I eat a lot of eggs,oatmeal,rice,steaks,chicken,ground beef,baked potatoes and of course protein shakes. PM me if you need any help I can help you more
    315 Max bench
    365 Dead x 3
    405 Squat
    Teen BB

DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DxRKingz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You must lift religiously and eat like your life depends on it. Don't worry about being fat because it would really really take alot for you to get near that. Don't be affraid to eat unhealthy once in a while just to get those calories. You will need those calories to build muscle. Get on a bulking and cutting routine and I would recommend starting a 3 day split. Then again I only just started this myself but it's been working for me.

Just my opinion.....you can do whatever the FUUUCKKK you wanna do.