ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best night ever.

Okay guys, will start from the beginning, I was seeing this girl for around 2 weeks, she was my ex's best friend.

She invited me to a Halloween party that was nowhere near me and didn't know anyone there apart from her, met her at the train station at around midnight after just finishing work at travelling 30 mins to get there. She was with this guy and was holding his hand, I thought nothing of it since they were friends and carried on. After walking for 25 mins to get to this party, I went inside, loads of people there including some incredibly hot girls.

We went in the lounge and sat down, then she said, I'm going outside, need some fresh air, this guy she was with said, okay I'll come with you. I followed soon after just to see what was happening and they were in the kitchen with their tongues down each other's necks. I was so pissed off, then she noticed me looking and panicked. I went in the lounge and sat down and she came in and sat next to me, then tried to hug me and said sorry and asked if I was pissed off at her, I told her she can go **** herself.

I was sat there on my own, knew no-one and was feeling sorry for myself. Then I thought to myself, what would T-misc do..

I took my hoodie and joggers off and was parading around this random girls house in my red 2eros shorts with a red cape and a spartan helmet.

The girl I was seeing text me and said come upstairs we need to talk, so I went upstairs and went into the room, she was in bed with this guy eating his face and I ran in and shouted, 'u mirin'?' and she was like 'what?' and I was 'yeah u mirin' bitch'. She then explained to me how it wasn't going to work, so I was just like, 'cool story bro, have fun with that guy'. Went downstairs, found the hottest girl at the party, started dancing with her and then started to neck on. I asked if she was staying over and she said yeah, so I was like who are you staying with? and she said, 'you..'. I then proceeded to go upstairs with her, the bedroom that the girl I was seeing was in was now empty, sheets were clean, they obviously hadn't ****ed cus she told me the day before she was on her period anyway. I shut the door and then realised there was no lock, so we shoved a walking stick against the door handle, we stripped off, got into bed and then I started f'ing her, about 10 mins later, people were knocking on the door and were shouting 'open the ****ing door!', we panicked and got dressed, I opened the door, and the girl who I was seeing was there with her guy and about 5 other people, she was like 'what are you doing?', then the blonde girl stood next to me and the girl who I was seeing's face dropped and I said 'umad?' and laughed.

The timings couldn't have gone any better and her face was priceless.

Ended up having sex with her again after that on the top floor where no-one else could disturb us for a solid hour, she orgasmed 3 times and we ended up waking up the whole house lol.

Afterwards she then referred to me as a god. We exchanged numbers and I'm going to see her again soon

No cliffs, cba.

Inb4tl;dr.

Hehe ty men.
    Last edited by ImEvan; 10-28-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Removed pic for safety reasons.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011

SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Girls are sluts why would she invite u if she was gonna go w another dude and hook up with him...

Good looks tho that's awesome she knew u phucked the other girl

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwoleBrahhh View Post
    Girls are sluts why would she invite u if she was gonna go w another dude and hook up with him...

Good looks tho that's awesome she knew u phucked the other girl
    I know, she's such a b*tch. I asked her why and she said it woudn't of worked out between us anyway because my ex was giving her hassle for being with me, so I was just like..well why invite me then you twat haha!

But yeah I'm glad she saw me with that other girl, because she was 10x hotter and it made her jealous hehe, also she complained that she could hear her moaning all night and the thuds of the bed aha.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by DylanTheVillian View Post
    No joke brah, this was exactly what I was feeling aha! Rep'd.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got pics of Halloween costume brah? I could picture you in dat 300 mode nah mean.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alpha OP is Alpha. Good job man

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Got pics of Halloween costume brah? I could picture you in dat 300 mode nah mean.
    These shorts bro

*removed

But with a red cape and spartan helmet. There were no pics that night /:
    Last edited by ImEvan; 10-28-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Removed for safety purposes
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

Originally Posted by 1ntensityrules View Post
    Alpha OP is Alpha. Good job man
    Hehe thanks brah. Rep'd
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBear93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last night was also the best night ever, I hosted a halloween party, ended up f**king 2 chicks in my room (at different times)

And they both knew that I slept with both of them haha, the one chick almost fought the other one

Originally Posted by BigBear93 View Post
    Last night was also the best night ever, I hosted a halloween party, ended up f**king 2 chicks in my room (at different times)

And they both knew that I slept with both of them haha, the one chick almost fought the other one
    HAHA! Epic brah.

I almost got started on by 2 boys after coming out the room with her the first time because they both tried/wanted to get with her and I went from not even knowing her, to banging her within an hour :P
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good read.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Good read.
    Aha thanks brah
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

youngster65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngster65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngster65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    big boss daddy right here

Registered User AznBodyBuilder1's Avatar
    AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alpha as fuark. repped.
    Bench: 265
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: ?

Originally Posted by youngster65 View Post
    big boss daddy right here
    Originally Posted by AznBodyBuilder1 View Post
    Alpha as fuark. repped.
    Thanks brah's!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1

mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad that bitch saw you with the other one haha. Good job OP repped

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    worth the read. good job brah.
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Originally Posted by mhockey9090 View Post
    Glad that bitch saw you with the other one haha. Good job OP repped
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    worth the read. good job brah.
    Thanks guys! Aha yeah I was glad she saw me too, wish I had taken a photo of her face, it was pure gold I tell you!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1