Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Registered User SpartanSuperstar's Avatar
    SpartanSuperstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jason,

Quick reminder, 31yrs old @ 72.5kg, 179cm. On and off casual weight training for ~3 years but got serious 4 months ago. I've been on a cut for 4 months (including 1 month of holidays over december where I was effectively at maintenance). Dropped from ~87kg to the current 72.5kg over the course of the cut. I guess I was skinny fat to start, can see most of my abs now but need to build some muscle to I'm about to start a bulk. If I had to guess I'd say I'm around the 13% BF mark.

I've been cutting at 2000 calories which is a 500cal deficit. Over the last 4 weeks I've thrown in a fat burner for that little extra boost.

I've read different opinions on how to transition to a bulk.

a) Straight to maintenance for 1-2 weeks and then 100-200 calories increase to desired bulking calories
    b) Straight to desired bulking weight (makes no difference in the big picture if you go stright to a decent surplus)
    c) Add 100-200 calories every week till you get to your desired bulking calories.

I'm trying to minimise fat gain so I'm assuming I bulk at 200-300 calories over maintenance.

Cheers

DZoomer75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JasonDB,

As I am new to the full-scope of details in regard to dieting, I really appreciate this forum. As an ex-collegiate football player (Offensive linemen), I have cut down from 305/lbs. to 270. I did this on simply cutting portions size (aka calories) and exercise. I am currently, 270/lbs., 22% BF. My ultimate goal is obviously lowering my BF% much more... aka I need the get rid of the spare tire .

My question is how should I divide up my (Carbs/Fats/Proteins). Any suggestions other what is given in your great videos is also appreciated . I am willing to try anything as I would like to drop down to about 12% BF.

Thanks again for helping the common folk in training like myself.

Regards,

Dane

Registered User FightingIrish20's Avatar
    FightingIrish20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Timescale, supplements

Stats: 238lbs; 6 Ft; Roughly 30% fat, benching 150lbs x 3 reps.

What supplements do you reccomend?

Any pointers on what Macs I should be hitting?

Is HIIT the best bet for weight loss?

Thanks if you get time to answer

amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Jason,

My stats:
    Ht: 1.81m
    Wt: 73kg

Been cutting since Aug 12 on a 2000 calories (F=70g, P=145g, C=200g) which is about 500 deficit. Every week - 4x weights and 5x cardio (3 HIIT & 2 easy). Managed to drop from 86 to 73kg. Wt loss has been fairly consistent at 1lbs per week, no plateau (yet). Goal is to be at 8% bf and be simply shredded

Few questions:
    a) am I skinny fat?
    b) what do you think is my bf now?
    c) if you are me and looking at my pix, would you continue to cut further or start bulking?
    d) is my carbs intake too high at 200g/day?
    e) any changes you would recommend? much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

Nezaralansari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I'm 14 years old 118lbs,5"2,12% body fat and I'm looking to bring my six pack out. I have 2 pack but I want to get down 8% body fat so I can be ripped currently doing IF but I need a solution I have been weight/cardio training for 6-8 months and bulked and cut a couple of times but now I have been doing p90x and only doing the weight training videos and I just can't seem to get my six pack. So I need help what should I do should do intermittent fasting or just 4 meals with a calorie deficit and 40-60g high gi carbs and rest protine and healthy fats. I am in high school so i I get a limited amount of time to workout about 1-2 hours at home gym and I never have energy but I still push through and PUMP IRON 👍

Home gym:
    (adjustable dumbbells, ez curl bar,barbell,resistance bands, bench,pull up bar, and I have some insanity videos lol

anderson1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sit-ups (35,35,35,35) are done everyday before all workouts

Monday-Lower Body
    DB Deadlifts (15,15,15,15)
    DB In Place Lunges (15,15,15,15)
    DB Squats (15,15,15,15)
    Leg Extensions (15,15,15,15)
    Bulgarian Split Squats (15,15)
    Ham Curls (15,15,15)
    DB Weighted Explosions (10,10)
    Calf Raises (35,35,35,35)

Tuesday-Upper Body
    DB Rolls>Seated Power Cleans (10,10,10,10)
    DB Bench Press>DB Front Raises (10,10,10,10)
    DB Shoulder Press>DB Upright Rows (10,10,10,10)
    DB Shrugs>DB Curls (10,10,10,10)
    DB Tricep Kickbacks>DB Medial Delt Raises (10,10,10,10)
    DB Side Raises(10,10,10,10) > are supersets

Wednesday-Rest,Cardio

Thursday-Same as Monday

Friday-Same as Tuesday

Saturday-Rest,Cardio

Sunday-Rest, Cardio

Can someone tell me which day i can put in pylos?
    Here are my pylos
    Depth Jumps (6,6,6,6)
    Box Jumps (6,6,6,6)
    Rim Jumps (6,6,6,6)
    Lunge Jumps (6,6,6,6)

am i able to lose weight by doing this?

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After watching the first minute or two of your first video I didn't really like it , however I persevered with it and by the end of the video I was glad I watched it. You prove you know what you're talking about, and I urge others with doubts to watch the video. I have a fairly good grasp on nutrition myself, but I was interested in clearing up the whole IIFYM debate, and whether you could lose more fat on a typical BB.com diet with brown rice, egg whites (Incredibly strict diet) rather than eating the same total calorie amounts with IIFYM. However, you cleared that up for me, thanks!
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]

LP1950 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 20yrs old and work at a motorcycle shop do I'm somewhat active throughout the day and have been going to the gym after work. I feel that I'm always in a rush and get home too late to cook and wake up too early to prepare food. What are good quick snacks/food I can pick up at a grocery store? Also, what are good exercises to do?

GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Videos!

Good no BS information. Love it. I personally right now however do not track calories. I live in dorm setting with a dinning hall. And it's hard to even estimate sometimes. But I try to keep consistent portions with foods. And I change the portions as needed(if I am losing too quick or too slow). So far I am around 20 pounds down from 203.5. Currently at around 182lb. My question is does the pre workout - post workout meal matter at all? I understand meal frequency is irrelevant for fat loss. But what about training in a fasted state? Will it hinder muscle gains at all? I workout early in the morning (university gym gets crowded as **** later on). So I wake up at 5-6 eat a cup of cottage cheese and head to the gym. This should not hinder my gains in anyway, if say I instead worked out later in the day, and had some carbs an hour or two before working out? Reason I am asking is Layne Norton which I am sure you have heard of before in his contest prep article mentions the pre workout/postworkout meal info.

Second question, what routine would you recommended for me. I have been lifting since end of sophomore year. Not really serious till about a year ago though.(serious in terms of having diet in check) Recently I have been following Layne Norton's PHAT routine and been loving it. But might want to start doing a different routine. I did ripptoes way back when I started,maybe want to try something along those lines. What is your take on Layne's routine? What would you recommend?

Thanks for any help in advance!
    Last edited by GKCzar; 02-21-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jason,

Usual CUT/BULK question (sorry!)...

SOME STATS...

Gender = Male
    Age = 32
    Height = 5'6 (167cm)
    Weight = 70kg (154 lbs)
    Waist = 32"
    Arms = 14"
    Neck = 15.5"
    Chest = 40"
    BF% = Fat enough to have a belly and moobs

Those measurements are approx and are mostly taken from clothes measurements, ie, when buying clothes, those are what i look for... obviously i did the arm measure thing though /flex

LIFTS....

DEADLIFT = 150kg (330 lbs) x1
    BACK SQUAT = 120kg (264 lbs) x1
    FRONT SQUAT = 100kg (220 lbs) x1
    BENCH = 90kg (198 lbs) x1
    PRESS = 65kg (143 lbs) x1... with a little leg drive 70kg (154lbs) x1

The biggest thing for me right now is I'm still fat enough for moobs (18% BF?)... i've had moobs since whenever... when I started this whole thing i went from 85kg-70kg-75kg-67kg-70kg.... moobs all the way....sigh... please help

Would appreciate your opinion on how you think is the best/fastest way for me to lose the belly and moobage... its the only place i carry the fat.

Do you answer questions here or on your youtube site?

Regards

TeeFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,

I am a girl who is 120 lbs, about 20% BF. I am starting a weight and cardio routine where I will be lifting 5 days/week and 4 days of Cardio. The reason for this is because my goal is to reduce my BF to about 14 - 16% because although I am fit and toned, the fat that I do have is sitting on my stomach and it drives me nuts. My goal is to get that 4-6 pack definition and I have worked very hard to get to where I am. I eat clean and have a good grasp on caloric intake and macros however I am still struggling with losing the last bit of unnecessary body fat I have. I have so far dropped 2 inches on my waist, hips and butt since I tend to hold fat there. I dropped from 129lbs to 119lbs.

Although my body has greatly improved it is not at goal. My question therefore is I don't want to keep losing weight but want to keep losing fat, Is that possible? Can I stay at maintenance calories (which includes my training program) and still lose fat while I maintain my weight? If I can or cannot can you please explain why? Also what is macro nutrient percentage distribution would you recommend for my goal?

Thank you in advance for your time and response.

Gonz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Jason,

I started cutting & training about 8 months ago. I started at 195lbs and have managed to cut down to between 170 - 172lbs. I have no idea what my bf% is, perhaps you could take a guess for me. I have attached front unflexed before and current photos. I just watched your video on skinny fat peeps and clean bulking. I am wondering if that is what you might recommend for me? I've been on a diet break for a couple of weeks and it has done wonders for my energy levels so I could go back to cutting but would also welcome a clean bulk. I'm happy with my progress thus far but would def like to see better definition.

Thanks bro
    Attached Images

SerpentDrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jason,

Quick stats:
    24 y/o
    224lbs
    5'9
    Target calories going off the Katch-mcardle method is 2448-2754
    Actual cal intake: rarely break 1k, and I'm not starving myself.

I have always been struggling with extra weight as long as I can remember. A good protion of my life I was a serious martial artist, so I was and still am very active. I have dropped from 240 down to 195 roughly a year ago and have came back up. The only time I seem to be able to drop any weight (this time included) was when I would do intense biking for 3hrs straight, 6 days a week (yay for summer weather), and then come home and follow a p90x routine, with pretty much my only meals being a protein bar breakfast, shake lunch, and a fish/chicken breast with broccoli and rice for dinner. My level of calories has really never seemed to help a single bit in fat loss with me without insane amounts of exercise.

This is a good time to bring up with I am working with. I have had severe digestive problems for a good portion of my life, which have finally been (mostly) cleared up. From about 13-23 I could barely eat anything without being horribly nauseous, because my gallbladder only functions at 15%. My diet through a good portion of that time was very small servings, and honestly mainly pretzels or a protein bar were all I could stomach. I also came to find out just recently that I am gluten and soy intollerant.

Sorry, I am kind of rambling. My point is that even my BMR is 1913 calories and even now it's extremely rare for me to hit even that. I'm not going hungry, but I do have a lot less of an appetite than most people I know, generally. Even stuffing my face I can't hit my actual target calories of between 2448 and 2754. Do you think I messed up my metabolism in those years of consuming so few calories? Would it make sense to try to keep working up to that range, barring I don't gain more fat? I'm just hoping to be pushed in the right direction so I can finally take control of what is going on, and get to a place I need to be. I don't struggle with putting on muscle, but losing that chest/stomach fat is insane, no matter how strict I am with my diet.

Wahdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Jason!

I know nothing beats a proper cutting diet and exercising, but I have one month to reach my body fat goal and want advice on fat burners. I messed up my diet in the past two months due to shoulder injury. I had 10% body fat, but now I'm 13%. My goal is 6-8%, it would've been attainable without fat burners if I had more time.

So what do you think? Should I go for a fat burner or just go clean (I don't think "clean" will make it for me in a month)?

DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DamNative has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey bro,

First of all thanks for taking the time to give out all this quality help and advice. Really appreciate it.

I have been cutting for about 4 months now, using the LeanGains protocol.

I started at 213 lbs after a very quick and dirty bulk from 199 lbs (would never do again!)

I'm currently 185 lbs, and I'm guessing around 12-13% body fat. My goal is to get sub 10%. So i'll be happy if I can get to 8 or 9 %.

My problem is, I've seemed to stall at around my current condition (ab pic in profile), and I was hoping you could offer some suggestions/advice to get under 10%?

Calories and macros are as follows:

TDEE = 2737

Training Days

Calories (+10%) = 3011

Protein = 220 g
    Fat = 50 g
    Carbs = 420 g

Rest Days

Calories (-30%) = 1916

Protein = 220 g
    Fat = 100 g
    Carbs = 34 g

I train in a fasted state, with the exception of a BCAA supplement, and have been doing 3 weight sessions per week trying my hardest to maintain the big lifts.

Have also been doing a one hour walk in a fasted state on my rest days.

I see you have quite a few questions lined up from other members, hope you get time to answer mine!

Thanks again.
    Last edited by DamNative; 02-28-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Reps on sight:

RetroTiger
    KyleAaron

imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10) imid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Metabolic Damage

Hi Jason,

I was wondering if you have seen Layne's metabolic damage video. He suggests that long term LISS cardio will lead to a drop in your metabolism. Do you have any opinion on this or any idea why HIIT won't drop your metabolism?

Thanks

Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Jason,

Im trying to do a 2nd diet break and was wondering if I should go from 2000 to 2500 overnight? Im currently losing 1-1.2lbs a week on 2k cals and reaching a point where i get injured easily, and joints are just KILLING ME. Or should i reverse diet back to 2500? Im going to take a 6 week diet break and cut the last 6 weeks before summer. (184.6, 5'11.5, 13% bf atm)

I did an aggressive cut back in 2011 and afterwards did bloodwork which showed I have hypothyroidism... at this point im thinking that I never had hypothyroidism and this was all due to deficits for months on end. So I dont want to repeat the same mistake as Im finally really close to my goal BF for the first time in my life and want to get there. (Been cutting for many years enduring with the occasional breaks. Wish I found this post back then.)

Thanks again in advance, I know I asked a similar question like this a few months back but my brain cant simply remember jack atm :P

chriscarag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi new to Bodybuilding.com, but been weight lifting for 4 years, just wondering, haven't seen Jason posted for awhile, are you guys PM'ng him or he's just busy at the moment thanks, and Jason Checked your videos, thank you for clearing it up! big ups

RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RohanFLB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's a worthy question

What's the maximum amount of fat an individual can lose a day and how do they do it - i.e what's it based upon?
    Want an Advanced Calorie Calculator Tool?

Visit FatLossBoss.com/calculator

Want Copy of "How to Lose Fat" –*The Essentials Guide?
    Subscribe at www.FatLossBoss.com

"Life is Better When You're Lean and Muscular"

Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000) Paneetius is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RohanFLB View Post
    Here's a worthy question

What's the maximum amount of fat an individual can lose a day and how do they do it - i.e what's it based upon?
    I've read this from Lyle Mcdonald's articles and other places but the maximum amount of fat depends on how much fat (in lb) you have.

You take the amount of fat (e.g. 20%BF on a 200lb male = 40lb of fat) and multiply it by 30 or specifically 31.4 (40x30= 1200)
    This is the MAXIMUM DEFICIT the person can have, NOT how much he eats.

so he takes 1200 and subtracts it from his maintenance for maximum fatloss.

EDIT: I checked out your calorie calculator and it's pretty legitimate has spit out values near the ones I calculated using several different methods.
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛
    +@sian crew♫
    ALPHA MANLET CREW (AMC) MANLET4LYYFFEEEE!!!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    *no fap, no porn crew*

headAUTOMATICA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jason,

I'm fairly new to weight lifting, although I've been hitting the gym for 1 month periods several times (losing motivation and quitting every time), now I've been consistent for around a month and a half, without even thinking about it, in fact, I think my motivation is as higher as it can be, I would lift every single day if my muscles wouldn't be sore as hell :P.
    Also, I've started to watch your videos, and reading this thread a couple of days ago, I really appreciate your contributions and the time you take to help people, so thanks!.
    My question is pretty simple, I just want to check with you if what I've been doing is fine, or if it can be better, and if my goals are realistic enough. Currently I'm 6'1 (1,88m), around 240lb(110kg), and around 24+%BF, I am not sure how much weight I've lost since I started lifting a month and a half ago, but I'm pretty sure my initial weight was around 260lb (120kg) give or take.

My current goal is to lose as much BF as I can in around 3 months or less if possible, to start bulking, ideally I would like to hit 15% or less, I did the math and it seems possible... but gotta check with someone experienced. I don't mind going for more time, but the faster the better, I'm REALLY tired of being fat.
    According to several online calorie calculators, my maintenance intake is 3000~3100, and I've adjusted my diet to 2400~2600 without cravings and stuff, cardio 2 times a week (1 hour of fast walking, I can't run to save my life :S), gym 3 times a week (legs-shoulders, chest-triceps, back-biceps) training to failure in every last set (3 sets, 12-12-8) and adding half reps and negative every time I feel it can be done, so far I've been able to add around 5lbs to each set every 2 weeks or so.
    After watching your videos I definitely have to adjust my protein intake, as most days at lunch I go to this vegetarian take out place and the only protein source they got is egg stuff, but they use the whole egg and I don't think eating 3+ egg yolks every day is good for me, but other than that, I get bored on cardio days, I would rather lift weights if possible, so do you have any advise on my routine or diet? and do you think I could change cardio for lifting (same intensity) as long as my body lets me?

Thanks in advance for your time!

GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh dear, where do I start >.< apparently I'm doing everything wrong...how do I adjust this to make it right?
    I'm 5 foot 7 168 13%bf and trying to cut to 6-8% As.Fast.As.Possible.

I work out 6+ times a week (I feel genuinely depressed when I go a day not in the gym)
    I do cardio almost every workout (up to 850 calories burnt in cardio alone)

Before calculating what I've done in the gym I do
    1600 calories
    199 protein
    120 carbohydrates
    35 fat

I've been told this is really bad and I don't know why, can anyone adjust for me so it's effective for a fast as possible cut?

Thank you so much - Grey

danilo15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the video mate.

TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TipsyBanker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    none of the videos are working for me .. anyone have updated links?
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #28 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #91 []---[]

*Bestbelts Crew*
    *Home-gym but still have gym membership crew*

Best Gym Lifts as of:
    340lb Squat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i928FTuAs8c -- Dec 2015
    220lb Bench - Vid coming Jan 2016
    355lb Deadlift - Vid coming -- Dec 2015

Current Program: Greg Nuckols "28 Free Programs" (2xsquat 2x deadlift 3x bench)

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TipsyBanker View Post
    none of the videos are working for me .. anyone have updated links?
    Jason is banned and changed his youtube channel. JuggernautFitnessTV is his new one, a quick search and you'll be able to find it.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24