ShifTzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

14 Year Old-Transformation

Greetings,
    I'm a 14 year old male from Romania, I started weight-lifting about 4 months ago.
    When I started I was about average, with a weight of 132 pounds and most of it being fat,
    I started to work out with out paying attention to my diet, but in about a month I lost 19 pounds and was so skinny that I could see a lot of new bones,hehe,
    anyway, then I started to eat, eat big, lots of protein, lots of carbs and I managed to get back on track, gaining weight and started too look good, now I am at 125 pounds and I got a lot of new strength.
    Now I got a V-shaped back, visible 6 pack and defined 6 pack when I flex, my arms are the only part of my body that isn't doing so good, they look huge when I flex but when my arms are not flexed they look just a little bit bigger than normal, oh and my chest is getting a nice shape, really popping out, about 2-3 cm when I look at it from the side, annndd, I didn't forget legs, I try really want to get defined legs.

Now, lets talk about diet:
    I usually wake up and eat 2 eggs and a bowl of cereal with milk(natural cereal, not stuff with chocolate and artificial crap)
    I go to school and usually drink about 200 ml of milk and I eat some small sandwich
    I get home and I eat my biggest meal of the day, usually with a lot of meat and rice or potatoes
    1 hour before gym I eat another small meal containing protein and carbohydrates (this changes a lot)
    10 minutes before gym I drink about 2 glasses of milk
    After gym I immediately come home and eat some meat with bread and some carb source. (this changes a lot).
    And I usually try to drink as much milk as possible, and I try to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated (2.5 liters per day).
    This is my diet,

now about my exercise,
    I usually have 2 days of the week where I hit: chest, biceps and abs
    and 2 days of the week that I hit:back, triceps and legs

My routine consists of 2 exercises for every muscle , 5X10 reps , I try to maintain good form all the time.
    Now, my question is, will all this hard training stunt my growth?

I heard that weight training doesn't stunt your growth unless you push extremely hard and you produce way more testosterone than usual,
    could I be doing that?

I'm motivated from my personal gains, getting more motivated with every day that passes, another huge motivator was the Zyzz lifestyle, but
    my biggest motivation was from my friends who were stunned of my fast gains, I workout with 2 of my friends.

I currently bench 132 pounds, and I bicep curl about 77 pounds with good form,
    I recently got some problems with my tendon in my forearm from curling with a straight bar, I now use the EZ bar and my problems went away.

Tell me what you think about my progress, any advice?
    Attached Images

And some more pictures.
    Attached Images

th3man77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice. Keep up the good work

Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U could prob go into a bulk over winter period then cut for summer.

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good physique for a 14 year old, keep at it mate.
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

Originally Posted by Savier420 View Post
    U could prob go into a bulk over winter period then cut for summer.
    Yeah, I'm going on a bulk this winter, the only problem now is that I have to cut down to 2 days a week of gym :|.
    I got some important exams coming up and I really need to be focused on school and things.
    This will only motivate me too keep my diet as strict as possible, I think I will start a 4 day program again after the winter.
    I'll keep updating this thread from time to time.

Kuggoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShifTzy View Post
    Yeah, I'm going on a bulk this winter, the only problem now is that I have to cut down to 2 days a week of gym :|.
    I got some important exams coming up and I really need to be focused on school and things.
    This will only motivate me too keep my diet as strict as possible, I think I will start a 4 day program again after the winter.
    I'll keep updating this thread from time to time.
    Then why are you doing bodyparty split? "I usually have 2 days of the week where I hit: chest, biceps and abs
    and 2 days of the week that I hit:back, triceps and legs"

For beginners FBW is way better workout mass and strength wise. Search stronglifts or starting strength and try them. I will guarantee it works better than bodypart split(and works better for 2days a week too).

mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you're going to workout just 2 days a week I think you should do full-body workouts. (I agree with kuggoz there)
    Eat something like 100 g of good fat every day (peanuts, almonds, olive oil, fish oil) as this will increase testosterone.
    Sleep at least 7 hours a day and make sure you keep progressing on weights as soon as you you can do like 3 sets of 8 reps.
    Another advice is: don't try and show your muscle around everybody at this point because you just started and you may feel huge (I know I did) but you're skinny. When you'll be big you're going to look back and you'll just be embarassed about the younger you. I'm not mean, It's just and advice because I know how stupid I was looking when I thought I was huuuge. Ya know what I mean.
    Last edited by mariusdeac; 10-30-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Originally Posted by mariusdeac View Post
    if you're going to workout just 2 days a week I think you should do full-body workouts. (I agree with kuggoz there)
    Eat something like 100 g of good fat every day (peanuts, almonds, olive oil, fish oil) as this will increase testosterone.
    Sleep at least 7 hours a day and make sure you keep progressing on weights as soon as you you can do like 3 sets of 8 reps.
    Another advice is: don't try and show your muscle around everybody at this point because you just started and you may feel huge (I know I did) but you're skinny. When you'll be big you're going to look back and you'll just be embarassed about the younger you. I'm not mean, It's just and advice because how stupid I was looking when I tought I was huuuge. Ya know what I mean.
    Greetings, I did the split workout when I was still doing 4 days a week and 1 day cardio, now I'm going to do the full-body workout.
    Thanks for the advice about now showing off, I just want to say that I don't want to show off my muscle, I know I'm still skinny as **** and that I have a lot of work to do, I just want to keep this thread as a log, and I will update it with pictures about every month or so, and one more thing, my goal is to get a aesthetic body, not a body builder body.
    Btw, are you from Romania?

Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice job bro

Originally Posted by FalconPunchBrah View Post
    nice job bro
    Thanks

Ok, I today I did my first full body workout!
    It was ok, I don't feel so sore, just a little bit in the chest, and I couldn't do bicep today because of some tendon pain from holding the EZ bar wrong :|...
    Anyway, should I cut down on my diet? Or should I continue eating the same, even if I only do 2 days now...

I'm going to add cardio once a week!

TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheApeKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well done mate, keep it up!

aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice physique! Impressive. Keep up the good work.

Went a little harder at the gym today, I got sore abs, a little bit sore in the chest and heavy triceps workout, next time I will do legs and instead of abs.
    Thank you for the tip about FBW, much better for this 2 day a week schedule!

mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mastkhare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great transformation mate...congrats. I hope i can achieve the same soon!

Originally Posted by mastkhare View Post
    great transformation mate...congrats. I hope i can achieve the same soon!
    When I started I tought that I will not be able to do it, but then I started getting gains and stuff like that, started feeling good, started eating right and then everything went natural.
    My social life was a little bit down because my friends all drink and eat crap and I try to keep those things to a minimal, but now I got used to it and I feel great!
    Motivation is everything! Good luck bro!

NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJR923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are doing great! It's good that you started young, you will be a beast!

Originally Posted by NJR923 View Post
    You are doing great! It's good that you started young, you will be a beast!
    Thank you!

twink30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job keep it up and dont forget to do legs

Originally Posted by twink30 View Post
    nice job keep it up and dont forget to do legs

I won't! I do legs once a week

Huge amount of cheat meals this weekend, uncle came to visit, had 1 party and went out into town from bar to bar.
    Feeling a little bit bloated but I feel like I won't be needing any other cheat meals soon, I'm sick of all the drinks and fast food, at least for now!