Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ckong17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Possible Overtraining

I'm 21, 185lbs. Ive been lifting serious for 7 months now. My main goal has been to put on muscle mass without adding too much fat. Ive seem to hit a plateau last 2 months with my size and strength gains. My strength seems to go up and down like a rollercoaster.. ill go in and increase my weight on each set, acheiving a new record for myself; then next time i go in im back to lifting my old weight and feel weaker. Im worried it might be overtraining.

My Supplements are;
    Preworkout - Pump fuel (half serving)
    Post workout - Afterglow recovery & Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer (i only take these on workout days)

Heres my routine

I do 3 sets on every lift 10/8/6 increasing weight with each set. I repeat chest/back twice a week, along with arms twice a week. Is this too often?

***Monday - OFF

***Tuesday - CHEST/BACK
    *CHEST
    barbell bench
    dumbbell incline bench
    dumbbell decline bench
    cable flies high
    cable flies low
    seated chest press machine
    seated flies machine
    wide pushups
    *BACK
    seated military press (in front)
    seated military press (behind)
    wide grip cable rows
    wide grip lat pulldown machine
    wide grip pullups
    lower back extension machine
    *TRAPS
    face pulls with rope cable
    barbell shrugs
    dumbbell shrugs
    behind the back barbell shrugs

***Wednesday - ARMS
    *BICEPS
    preacher curls with ez bar (inside grip)
    preacher curls with ez bar (outside grip)
    incline dumbbell curls
    standing ez bar curls with cable (inside grip)
    close side grip cable rows
    alternating dumbbell curls
    bicep chinups
    simultaneous dumbbell curls (lightweight to failure)
    *TRICEPS
    bar cable pushdowns
    rope cable pushdowns
    rope cable overhead extensions
    seated single dumbbell overhead extensions
    dips
    skullcrushers
    triangle pushups
    *SHOULDERS
    shoulder side raises
    shoulder front raises
    reverse shoulder flies machine
    barbell high pull
    *FOREARMS
    bar wrist curls (in front)
    bar wrist curls (behind back)

***Thursday - OFF

*** Friday - ABS/LEGS
    *ABS
    incline situps (left, middle, right)
    hanging leg lifts (left, middle, right)
    kneeling reverse crunches (with arm sleeves on cable)
    medicine ball twists
    laying back on bench leg lifts (left, middle, right)
    plank
    *LEGS
    seated leg extension
    seated hamstring machine
    seated leg press machine
    seated calf raise machine

***Saturday -CHEST/BACK (SAME AS TUESDAY)
    *CHEST
    barbell bench
    dumbbell incline bench
    dumbbell decline bench
    cable flies high
    cable flies low
    seated chest press machine
    seated flies machine
    wide pushups
    *BACK
    seated military press (in front)
    seated military press (behind)
    wide grip cable rows
    wide grip lat pulldown machine
    wide grip pullups
    lower back extension machine
    *TRAPS
    face pulls with rope cable
    barbell shrugs
    dumbbell shrugs
    behind the back barbell shrugs

***SUNDAY - ARMS (SAME AS WEDNESDAY)
    *BICEPS
    preacher curls with ez bar (inside grip)
    preacher curls with ez bar (outside grip)
    incline dumbbell curls
    standing ez bar curls with cable (inside grip)
    close side grip cable rows
    alternating dumbbell curls
    bicep chinups
    simultaneous dumbbell curls (lightweight to failure)
    *TRICEPS
    bar cable pushdowns
    rope cable pushdowns
    rope cable overhead extensions
    seated single dumbbell overhead extensions
    dips
    skullcrushers
    triangle pushups
    *SHOULDERS
    shoulder side raises
    shoulder front raises
    reverse shoulder flies machine
    barbell high pull
    *FOREARMS
    bar wrist curls (in front)
    bar wrist curls (behind back)
    Last edited by ckong17; 10-28-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your muscles grow out of the gym with proper nutrition and REST. If you don't give your body time to grow and heal than you won't see the muscle gains you want. When I tried gaining muscle mass as quick as possible I worked out 4 days a week and sometimes 5. That should be the max. Really you want 4 or 5 exercises per bodypart with about 3 or 4 sets each.
    315 Max bench
    365 Dead x 3
    405 Squat
    Teen BB

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Overtraining is a separate issue from over working your muscles (not giving them enough rest to grow).
    Only you would know if you are experiencing the clinical signs of overtraining.

This may help: http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/o.../aa062499a.htm

Originally Posted by Brandon1943 View Post
    Your muscles grow out of the gym with proper nutrition and REST. If you don't give your body time to grow and heal than you won't see the muscle gains you want. When I tried gaining muscle mass as quick as possible I worked out 4 days a week and sometimes 5. That should be the max. Really you want 4 or 5 exercises per bodypart with about 3 or 4 sets each.
    I sleep 7-9 hours per night, and seeing as i lift chest on tuesday, that gives me wed,thur,fri, to rest and then i lift chest again on saturday. Is that too little rest between lifts?

Originally Posted by musikguy72 View Post
    Overtraining is a separate issue from over working your muscles (not giving them enough rest to grow).
    Only you would know if you are experiencing the clinical signs of overtraining.
    ok so maybe i mean overworking my muscles :/ i feel like compared to other routines i may do too many exercises per muscle group in a single workout and maybe i should lift each muscle once a week instead of twice?

Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brandon1943 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ckong17 View Post
    I sleep 7-9 hours per night, and seeing as i lift chest on tuesday, that gives me wed,thur,fri, to rest and then i lift chest again on saturday. Is that too little rest between lifts?
    You have to listen to your body. If you hit chest hard and give it everything you have than you will feel it for a couple days. Write down what happens when you lift chest twice per week for two weeks and see your results. Then workout chest once per week for two weeks and making shure you hit it hard that one day and check the results and compare them. Everybodys body is different. Also make sure you are eating enough protein,fats,carbs,calories to fuel your body to gain muscle mass
    315 Max bench
    365 Dead x 3
    405 Squat
    Teen BB

DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever thought about changing your routine up? Alot of the time when people hit there plateau its due to the fact that there muscles have adapted to the workouts they are doing. I would suggest giving them a good jolt by switching your routine around every other month. If you are trying to really put on mass you should think about failure sets for the stabalizer muscle groups (delts, triceps, lats, and biceps). For chest and legs you cant go wrong with 5 sets of 5 at 80% of your 1RM.

EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you need a deload week or just take a week off to let the muscle fibers and chit to recover from the hard training for the past 7~ months?

Originally Posted by Brandon1943 View Post
    You have to listen to your body. If you hit chest hard and give it everything you have than you will feel it for a couple days. Write down what happens when you lift chest twice per week for two weeks and see your results. Then workout chest once per week for two weeks and making shure you hit it hard that one day and check the results and compare them. Everybodys body is different. Also make sure you are eating enough protein,fats,carbs,calories to fuel your body to gain muscle mass
    I normally am sore for 2 days after lifting chest.
    my typical eating habits arent the best but close to whats affordable

Meal 1 before work; 2 pieces of peanutbutter toast

Meal 2 first break; 2 scrambled eggs and banana

Meal 3 lunch; chicken with peas and mashed potatoes

Meal 4 third break; protein bar

Meal 5 before gym; peanut butter crackers, or 10g protein nut bar

Meal 6 after gym; Afterglow Recovery Shake, Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Shake, followed by chicken & baked fries/ or frozen pizza/ ect..

Originally Posted by DocF View Post
    Ever thought about changing your routine up? Alot of the time when people hit there plateau its due to the fact that there muscles have adapted to the workouts they are doing. I would suggest giving them a good jolt by switching your routine around every other month. If you are trying to really put on mass you should think about failure sets for the stabalizer muscle groups (delts, triceps, lats, and biceps). For chest and legs you cant go wrong with 5 sets of 5 at 80% of your 1RM.
    for the failure sets, what do you mean in specifics
    i typically struggle, sometimes fail my last 1-2reps on my 10/8/6 sets

Originally Posted by EvilThoughts View Post
    Maybe you need a deload week or just take a week off to let the muscle fibers and chit to recover from the hard training for the past 7~ months?
    i did that for a week once and lost alot of motivation lol

I normally am sore for 2 days after lifting chest.
    my typical eating habits arent the best but close to whats affordable

Meal 1 before work; 2 pieces of peanutbutter toast

Meal 2 first break; 2 scrambled eggs and banana

Meal 3 lunch; chicken with peas and mashed potatoes

Meal 4 third break; protein bar

Meal 5 before gym; peanut butter crackers, or 10g protein nut bar

Meal 6 after gym; Afterglow Recovery Shake, Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Shake, followed by chicken & baked fries/ or frozen pizza/ ect..
    That doesn't look bad. What I do when I start seeing trouble in my workouts is I look at my meal plan and I count up all the macros in the food so I can see my exact numbers in calories,fats and carbs. You can get cal,prot,carb counters online to see what exactly you need to be eating to gain muscle mass. When you get that under control you can now look at your training. I think you are doing to many exercises per body part. If you hit a body part hard you should only have about 4-5 exercises per body part. Check out some of the programs on here and look at the training schedule. Personally I like phil heaths program. You can find it on muscle techs website and probably on here
    315 Max bench
    365 Dead x 3
    405 Squat
    Teen BB

DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Failure sets are achieved when you are no longer capable of lifting with proper form, your body begins to do everything it can contracting multiple muscle groups to lift the weight. Also shocking the muscles. For example finishing a 4th set of shoulder dumbbell presses then doing as many reps possible going down in weight by 10 lbs. (ex. ending heavy w/ 70 lbs then going to 60, 50 , 40, etc...) After that you shock your muscles, thinking they are getting a break after all of that find a medium weight and do some lateral raises. You can manipulate this with different muscle groups specifically the stablizers (delts, triceps, biceps, and lats)

on my non-workout days what is the best time to take my protein shake? early morning or late at night?

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    on my non-workout days what is the best time to take my protein shake? early morning or late at night?
    I split my intake twice -- once during lunch, and once in the evening. Makes me feel full for a long time.

whats a good preworkout? i was taking pumpfuel from gnc but its been 7months and i dont feel it anymore.
    i want something that works but nothing too strong to the point i become addicted to it

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it just me or is the guy doing like 20 sets for chest, back, arms etc?? Also good to know that shoulders are a part of the arm :P
    Dude I just have a question to you, do you even progress on workout to workout basis in your lifts?
    My advice: if you really have to stick with a program like that have 2 main lifts for each muscle group with 3-4 sets + 1 accessory lift. Nothing more. Doing 20 sets per muscle group is just dumb. There's that fitness channel, TMW. They have much broscience but there's one thing in particular I agree with: if you can't build your muscle with 8 sets you ain't gonna build it with 20-30.

whats a good preworkout? i was taking pumpfuel from gnc but its been 7months and i dont feel it anymore.
    i want something that works but nothing too strong to the point i become addicted to it
    Jack3d, craze etc. If you don't feel anything then get off of it for few weeks and then take pwo again. I only take mine when I feel ****ty or when I got my low rep day (2x a week). Also take only 1-2 scoops max.
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whenever you want. Theres no benefit outside of personal preference.
    My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147800823&p=941910683#post941910683

PSN ID: I_M-th3-b3ast

Playing Skyrim

Originally Posted by MikeKK View Post
    Is it just me or is the guy doing like 20 sets for chest, back, arms etc?? Also good to know that shoulders are a part of the arm :P
    Dude I just have a question to you, do you even progress on workout to workout basis in your lifts?
    My advice: if you really have to stick with a program like that have 2 main lifts for each muscle group with 3-4 sets + 1 accessory lift. Nothing more. Doing 20 sets per muscle group is just dumb. There's that fitness channel, TMW. They have much broscience but there's one thing in particular I agree with: if you can't build your muscle with 8 sets you ain't gonna build it with 20-30.
    i thought i was doing too much. this my new routine im going to start this week, let me know how it looks.

Plan on doing 4 sets.
    10/8/6/4 increasing weight with each set.

#MONDAY - OFF

#TUESDAY - biceps, back, traps
    *BICEPS
    Preacher Curls
    Incline Dumbbell Curls
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    Reverse Barbell Curls
    *BACK
    Wide Grip Cable Rows
    Lower Back Extension Machine
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown Machine
    Wide Pull-ups
    *TRAPS
    Face Pulls with Rope Cable
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Behind back shrugs

Forearm Wrist Curls

#WEDNESDAY OFF

#THURSDAY - Chest Triceps Shoulders
    *CHEST
    Barbell Bench
    Dumbbell incline Bench
    Dumbbell decline Bench
    Cable Flies
    *TRICEPS
    Rope Cable Pushdowns
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks
    Seated dumbbell overhead extensions
    One arm cable tricep extension
    *SHOULDERS
    Seated military press
    Shoulder raises
    Barbell high pulll

#FRIDAY - Legs Abs
    *ABS
    medicine ball twists
    plank
    *LEGS
    seated leg extension
    seated hamstring machine
    seated leg press machine

#SATURDAY - OFF

#SUNDAY - OFF

BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)
    your workouts don't seem too taxing...be sure to eat enough and realize if you do the same lifting routine all the time your brain and body will get bored. There are tons of routines out there that you could use to shake it up-- AND try adding in some more LEGS to your training- SQUAT and do some DEAD for heavens sake!
    Your BuffMother, Michelle Berger
    Owner http://www.BuffMother.com

Current journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169126173&page=1

DreUd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought i was doing too much. this my new routine im going to start this week, let me know how it looks.

Plan on doing 4 sets.
    10/8/6/4 increasing weight with each set.

#MONDAY - OFF

#TUESDAY - biceps, back, traps
    *BICEPS
    Preacher Curls
    Incline Dumbbell Curls
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    Reverse Barbell Curls
    *BACK
    Wide Grip Cable Rows
    Lower Back Extension Machine
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown Machine
    Wide Pull-ups
    *TRAPS
    Face Pulls with Rope Cable
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Behind back shrugs

Forearm Wrist Curls

#WEDNESDAY OFF

#THURSDAY - Chest Triceps Shoulders
    *CHEST
    Barbell Bench
    Dumbbell incline Bench
    Dumbbell decline Bench
    Cable Flies
    *TRICEPS
    Rope Cable Pushdowns
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks
    Seated dumbbell overhead extensions
    One arm cable tricep extension
    *SHOULDERS
    Seated military press
    Shoulder raises
    Barbell high pulll

#FRIDAY - Legs Abs
    *ABS
    medicine ball twists
    plank
    *LEGS
    seated leg extension
    seated hamstring machine
    seated leg press machine

#SATURDAY - OFF

#SUNDAY - OFF
    That basically the workout I'm doing right now although I suggest Squats for legs, and dead lifts for back in addition to what you have. Also, you only need 2-3 workouts for triceps and biceps, your hitting them with back and chest exercises, so 4 workouts would be too much.
    9/14 - Beginning of the mission
    9/18 - 147lbs, 20%
    10/25 - 143lbs, 12%

Time to BULK!

Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuffMother View Post
    AND try adding in some more LEGS to your training- SQUAT and do some DEAD for heavens sake!
    This
    My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147800823&p=941910683#post941910683

PSN ID: I_M-th3-b3ast

Playing Skyrim

TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man your workout is all over the place. There doesn't seem to be an rhyme or reason to the exercises that you choose.

-You don't need 4 exercises for curls, 4 for triceps and 6 for abs.
    -For shrugs, pick one exercise and hit it hard.
    -For back, weighted pull ups/chin ups and various forms of bb/db rows should be the stars in your program. Pick one or two, but feel free to switch them up from week to week.
    -For legs, it's obvious that this is an afterthought for your workout program that you don't pay much attention to. I'm willing to bet that if you're going to miss a workout, it's going to be Friday. Don't be that guy. Learn how to properly squat and do RDLs.

More is not always better when is comes to working out. Pick a few key exercises to base your routine around, some accessory work to help those areas, hit 'em hard, and go home and eat.
    USMC crew

Originally Posted by TallForAManlet View Post
    Man your workout is all over the place. There doesn't seem to be an rhyme or reason to the exercises that you choose.

-You don't need 4 exercises for curls, 4 for triceps and 6 for abs.
    -For shrugs, pick one exercise and hit it hard.
    -For back, weighted pull ups/chin ups and various forms of bb/db rows should be the stars in your program. Pick one or two, but feel free to switch them up from week to week.
    -For legs, it's obvious that this is an afterthought for your workout program that you don't pay much attention to. I'm willing to bet that if you're going to miss a workout, it's going to be Friday. Don't be that guy. Learn how to properly squat and do RDLs.

More is not always better when is comes to working out. Pick a few key exercises to base your routine around, some accessory work to help those areas, hit 'em hard, and go home and eat.
    good info.
    so do you think i was doing too much not just in a single workout but doing too much by lifting each muscle twice a week? is it better to only lift each muscle group once a week?

good info.
    so do you think i was doing too much not just in a single workout but doing too much by lifting each muscle twice a week? is it better to only lift each muscle group once a week?
    Try training once a week and see if you get better results letting your body recover. If you like the 2x a week approach you may have to eat more cals,carbs,protein. Also legs will help you gain weight and your leg workout routine looks the worst. Make sure you do SQUATS and LEG PRESSES. Kill squats and I bet you gain more weight. Make sure you supplement the body post workout and throughout the day
    315 Max bench
    365 Dead x 3
    405 Squat
    Teen BB

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good info.
    If you eat and sleep enough you can hit your muscles more than twice a week.

But your routine is very Haphazard as mentioned.

Why not just follow PHAT or Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine.

Both will yield far superior results compared to what you are trying to accomplish with your Franken-Routine
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3

i want something that works but nothing too strong to the point i become dependent on it

TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) TallForAManlet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good info.
    No, I don't think hitting body parts multiple times a week was the problem, but rather the sporadic nature of your workout, and the repetitiveness of your exercise selection. If you program smartly, eat and sleep enough, it shouldn;t be a problem at all.
    USMC crew

i want something that works but nothing too strong to the point i become dependent on it
    Black coffee works for me.
    USMC crew

so i experience cold sweats and weakness periodically off and on throughout lifting. My skin gets very cold also.
    i thought it was from lack of food before lifting but ive been eating more right before gym and that hasnt seemed to help.
    just wondering if anybody had any suggestions to what this could be from and/or preventing it.