mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pain in shoulders killing me

okay so last year i had this stupid pain in my left shoulder after a heavy chest session next day it became worse during shoulders
    so i went to the doctor he said the usual bull **** dont lift heavy and take rest bla bla bla so all i did was taking 2 weeks of rest and the pain was gone back in that timee i got my supps stack which included omegas whey and multis
    last week in an intense pec session i had that stupid pain but now in my right shoulder so i talked to gym cap he said its due that u stopped taking multi vits ( yes i cannot afford them these days creatine has a higher priority now )
    so i said why not taKE a week of rest any ways i have exams but guess what the pain never gone and i have it daily now for half of the day
    so i talked to an old friend and he told me smth i never thought of : u may have a slight rotater cuff injury and u always get these injury since they are week and u dont train them
    so right now i am confused what is this shoulder pain
    lack of multi vitamin
    rotater cuff injury or wtf

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hopefully, it's not a rotator cuff injury, but it sounds like it could be a possibility.

Where is the pain coming from exactly? Is it a sharp pain? Do you stretch your rotator cuffs or train your rear-deltoids (be honest)?

Take the next week off or go very light. Do rear-deltoid movements such as rear-delt flies, and facepulls.

For your rotator cuffs, many people will tell you to try and isolate that area. However, this may be counterproductive because of the unnatural stress to the tendons. If you're experiencing any pain within the rotator cuff region, this may actually inflame that region.

Instead, you should use this type of movement.
    http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/0...g/image047.jpg
    http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/0...g/image049.jpg

As you can see with the first link, you're holding the bar with your right hand next your opposite hip. You then fully extend it, as you can see with your second image. Do this exercise with the LOWEST, and I repeat, the LOWEST weight possible on the stack.
    Do this movement with both hands for 2-3 sets. Do not lift heavy for the next week or so. Do this movement on a day where you hit shoulders, chest, or back. If you feel the area fatigued, take the day off and do it the next day.
    In order to get back to the grove of things, your rotators will feel better after a week or so. Slightly ramp up the weight and keep doing this movement, and sooner/later, you'll be pushing some heavy ass weight and better in no time!
    Always Pick 3 Crew

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll bet good money its because of ****ty form
    The journey to 4, 6, 7

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ectofitness View Post
    Hopefully, it's not a rotator cuff injury, but it sounds like it could be a possibility.

Where is the pain coming from exactly? Is it a sharp pain? Do you stretch your rotator cuffs or train your rear-deltoids (be honest)?

Take the next week off or go very light. Do rear-deltoid movements such as rear-delt flies, and facepulls.

For your rotator cuffs, many people will tell you to try and isolate that area. However, this may be counterproductive because of the unnatural stress to the tendons. If you're experiencing any pain within the rotator cuff region, this may actually inflame that region.

Instead, you should use this type of movement.
    http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/0...g/image047.jpg
    http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/0...g/image049.jpg

As you can see with the first link, you're holding the bar with your right hand next your opposite hip. You then fully extend it, as you can see with your second image. Do this exercise with the LOWEST, and I repeat, the LOWEST weight possible on the stack.
    Do this movement with both hands for 2-3 sets. Do not lift heavy for the next week or so. Do this movement on a day where you hit shoulders, chest, or back. If you feel the area fatigued, take the day off and do it the next day.
    In order to get back to the grove of things, your rotators will feel better after a week or so. Slightly ramp up the weight and keep doing this movement, and sooner/later, you'll be pushing some heavy ass weight and better in no time!
    well the pain isnot sharp after the 4 days of rest ! and i just get it when i move my arm like in side raises but itsnot sore or smth and btw i just got rid tottaly of the pain for about 30 mintues u know i was full of power so i did push ups did like 35 and boom there was no pain for a while and rotater cuff exercises i was modifing my split so shoulders day is shoulders alone so i have time to train dem cuffs
    Originally Posted by Newmanzz View Post
    I'll bet good money its because of ****ty form
    well lets say i am a stupid who doesnot know what is a ****ty form tell me please how to have a decent form while benching ?

Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    More than likely a rotator cuff problem. Before u workout chest or shoulders u should warm up those rotators. I used to have pain in mine from heavy chest days too. But now that I warm up my rotators, I haven't had a problem in a while. And used better form

Originally Posted by Tommerz22 View Post
    More than likely a rotator cuff problem. Before u workout chest or shoulders u should warm up those rotators. I used to have pain in mine from heavy chest days too. But now that I warm up my rotators, I haven't had a problem in a while. And used better form
    any suggestions of exercises that warm up rotater cuffs ?

EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EvilThoughts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5518951&page=1

Check the 3rd post. Also, doing some of these probably wouldn't hurt (use to do these with a db or the cable machine and it helped my rotator cuffs for a while)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PbNvrhFW4

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mightyillidan View Post
    Learn to bench

2 minute rotator/shoulder warm up

shoulder rehab protocol

"Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommerz22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mightyillidan View Post
    http://youtu.be/WJ47bA0uBb4

I primarily do the first two. But with light dumbells instead