JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Moves like DAGGER.

Yes I know its moves like Jagger but I thought it was clever.
    Much thanks to Infinite labs for sending me some Dagger(black cherry) to log along with a trial size Juggernaut(pink lemonade)

I started the Dagger on Monday and have had just a all around busy week so Im sorry for getting this up 5 days after starting.

Black cherry is such a great flavor,mixes fine and I am interested to see how this works in the next few weeks.
    This looks to be a promising product and hope to get some good results.

Will be training 5 days a week. With one of those days just for cardio. If time allows a second cardio day will be added.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm logging Dagger right now as well. I recommend shaking the tub before every use. It seems to settle. Also, use about double the water. I'm coming to the end of my second week and I like the product personally.

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I'm logging Dagger right now as well. I recommend shaking the tub before every use. It seems to settle. Also, use about double the water. I'm coming to the end of my second week and I like the product personally.
    Thank you for the tips. I will check out your log as well.

Chest

4 sets on the smith incline
    4 sets decline
    4 sets peck deck

Tris

4 sets v bar pushdowns
    3 sets rope

Right now im trying to focus on strict form. So I am warming up and seeing how I feel on that day for 4 working sets. Usually doing about 8 reps.
    Will be doing cardo in the morning on my off day.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I have been shaking it up before each use. I tried more water like you suggested but a little less works for me.
    Ready to hit the weights this week and food and shopping also.
    Last edited by JackedONE; 11-20-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Great Back workout yesterday. Didnt plan on doing bis with it but had the energy so I did.

Close grip pulldowns 4-205

High row machine single arm 4-120

Reverse grip wide pulldowns 4 -160

Single arm cable low rows 4- 45

Bis
    Didnt go very heavy did mostly isolated movements till I was pumped and fried.

Legs today!!!!!!!

Have been only doing cardio the last few days. Holiday stuff Im sure most of us are doing the same. Will try to get a lift in this weekend.

Off day from training yesterday. Will have another cardio session today and back to the weights on Tuesday.

Feeling very good physically.

Time off from the weights did me some good. Had a very strong leg day! I didnt do many exercises but sat in the squat rack for about an hour since it was feeling so good. Slight bump up in libido.

Rest/recover day today.

So I tossed in a scoop of Juggernaut for my workout last night and wow. What a great workout that was.

Couple of days left but I have to say I am very impressed and will be picking some of this up for future use.

Very sorry everyone. Had a family member in the hospital with a blood clot and thats still not looking good.

I have to thank Infinate Labs for letting try out DAGGER.
    All around great test boosting product with a great profile and GREAT taste.
    I can see a few uses for this product weather it be from a user looking for a little bit of a boost or using it as part of a PCT.
    I noticed the boost in libido and added recovery and would use this again.

The juggernaut 10 serving bonus was nice to try out.
    Flavor was great,mixed well and had a great few workouts from it.
    I will pick some of this up to try out and see how a full tub works out.

1st time trying out Infininte labs products and let me tell you it will not be my last.