Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Agahi1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uneven Tricep Growth.. balancing out help.

Begun 1 year ago with right arm at 12.25 inch and left arm at 11.7 Inch.. i train both arms just as hard as the other.. i even get off with my left hand, wtf? 13 months into training now and right arm is at 15 inch and left arm is at 14.25inch.. seems as if i just cant get the left arm to catch up to the right and its really starting to get annoying when i wear fitted t-shirts and right arm fills out perfectly, whilst left has that little awkward gap.. any good strategies or ideas to fill out the nearly .75 inch difference between them? im motivated to do isolation workouts for left arm if necessary, so please let me know if that should do the trick.. rep bar is at poverty atm, but will rep helpful answers..

thanks guys..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P............. ....................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Chest Mondays Crew▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look cannot say that this will help since they should balance eventually
    just do any cable tris workout with the smaller arm maybe 2 sets or smth

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Switch a lot of your pressing exercises to dumbbell only if you can. Everybody has some sort of muscular imbalance between arms or legs, but .75 seems like a lot.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sdeaz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    YOOOOO
    You can't change muscle shape, that's down to genetics. What you can do is start using more dumbbells instead of barbells in your lifts so that both arms are getting an equal amount of weight on them instead of one overpowering the barbell than the other. There are many more options but that's one I would try. Good luck bruah