Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stats: 5'11", 187 lbs
    DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DdotT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by calofdark View Post
    first 4 weeks ont this routine i improved my strenght each workout and biceps improved by 2 inch but after that not a single this has worked(im talking about 3mnths ago to about 2 months ago:

each excercise 2 sets between 5 -8 reps

monday:
    1A – Dumbbell Military Press
    1B – Pull-up
    2A – Dumbbell Bench Press
    2B – Seated Cable Row
    3A – Tricep Extension
    3B – Hammer Curl (1 Set)
    (2 Minute Rest Between Sets)

wednesday:
    1 – Squats
    2 – Back Extensions
    3 – Calf Raise
    4 – Dumbbell Shrugs
    (3 Minute Rest Between Sets)

friday:
    1A – Incline Bench
    1B – Dumbbell Row
    2A – Palms in Military Press
    2B – Parallel Pull-up (or side grip lat pulldown) (as many as you can but no more than 12)
    3A – Dumbbell Curl
    3B – Tricep Rope Extention (1 Set)
    (2 Minute Rest Between Sets)

next monday:
    – Deadlift
    2 – Split Squat
    3 – Seated Calf Raise
    (3 Minute Rest Between Sets)

edit: 200 grams protein 380 grams carbs and 60 grams fat on trainingsdays 2850 calories
    offdays:207 protein 145 carbs 93 fat 2216 calories
    your routine sucks ****ing dick.

Do one-two muscle groups each day.

I suggest

Legs
    Shoulders/abs
    Back/biceps
    Chest/Tris

GO RESEARCH on google compound exercises and best exercises, have 3-4 exercises for each muscle and 3-4 sets 6-10 reps

EAT MORE , minimum 2800 CLEAN calories and maybe do some cardio one of the days.

Good exercises are:
    Squats, deadlifts, bench press (db and bb), bent over rows, t bar row, pull ups, chin ups, rope pull downs, close grip bench press, rear delt fly, seated cable rows.
    Last edited by DdotT; 11-09-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Stats: 5'11", 187 lbs
    DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DdotT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DdotT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by calofdark View Post
    to all above im trying to gain more strenght now because i think more strenght=more muscle in my case..

Do you guys think i have bad genetics for muscle
    And what body fat percentage am i my bodyfat caliper says 11 % but i think its more like 13 % bodyfat

i think im doing pretty well on ss
    two weeks ago:bench:67 kg 5 reps
    deadlift:105 kg 5 reps
    overhead press:45 kg
    squat:75 kg 5 reps

now:bench:68 kg 5 reps
    deadlift:110 kg 5 reps
    overhead press:50 kg 5 reps
    squat:82 kg 5 reps
    stop doing 5 reps, do 8-10.

Stats: 6'9", 170 lbs
    Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aviasaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Aviasaf's BodySpace
    Not bad

Stats: 5'9", 186 lbs
    TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheBlackMiscer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheBlackMiscer's BodySpace
    focus on the compound lifts more such as bench, squat and deadlift

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2